Glynis Kozma - Clarity, Career and Confidence Coach for Women
07952 724 299
Clarity, Career and Confidence Coach for Women
I coach women who want to change something in their lives.
You want to be happier, more fulfilled, less confused, more confident.
You are thinking 'I want to change this.' You are unique and so is your 'this'.
If you are typical of many women in their 40s and 50s you are busy, stressed,
maybe struggling a bit with your career, family, hormonal changes, and more.
You are probably a bit unsure of how I can help you.
I understand that. I'd feel exactly the same.
How I work with you
The way I work is a bit like having a chat with a good friend over a coffee.
The sort of friend you offload to, who offers you a tissue if need be.
That's the kind of thing but with a difference.
I've got training and a bag of tricks to help you. Together we structure your goals.
You might want to do baby steps or a massive leap.
I'm there to help you clarify what you want. Then I'll help you get there.
My role is to help you gain clarity on what you want, either in your personal or professional life, or both. Then, I help you structure those changes and provide motivational support along the way. I use NLP, coaching techniques and motivational strategies to support you.
All coaching includes:
- A New Client pack , emailed, so I get to know you a bit before your session (to save time).
- Your session(s)
- Continued support for 2-4 weeks by email after your final session
- My free 30-page 'Workbook for 2018' full of motivational exercises and tips to keep you on track all year.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a job but you aren't sure if you want to stay in it.
- Your youngest child is at school, or university or left home - what do you want now?
- You are thinking of starting or growing a business.
- You're in a relationship but not sure if you want to stay in it.
- You're not in a relationship but hope to find someone to share you life.
- You've lost confidence, which affects your work, search for work, or your social life.
- You find it hard to keep fit and know you need to shift a few pounds or more.
- Everyone seems to want you, but you have no time for yourself.
If you are nodding to some of these, we could work together on making life better.
Contact me to set up a time for a no-obligation consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
I'm an established coach who has coached in Hitchin (and by phone across the UK) for 12 years. I run my coaching practice from a comfortable, private office in central Hitchin but also work with many clients across the UK and overseas by phone and Skype.
I've worked with a huge range of clients, from mums returning to work, CEOs, all professions, clients facing redundancy, retirees, small business owners, and more.
- Member Association for Coaching (MAC)
- Diploma in Personal Coaching awarded 2005
- Resilience Coaching CPD Module (via the Association for Coaching)
- Qualified Teacher Status (University of Durham). 25+ years' experience.
- SpLD trained, able to coach dyslexics including young people, students, employees.
- On-going supervision and CPD through the Association for Coaching
- Fully insured
- Published author and journalist able to mentor anyone wanting to write.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I am the Positive Change coach for the website Menopause Matters.
I write a Q&A page for their print magazine and also blog for the website each month.
See the Health and Wellbeing page of my website.
My fees start at £125 for the Clarity Package.
Full details of all packages and fees available.
- Looking ahead to 2016 - what are your goals?
- Top tips on successfully working from home
- Going it alone: how about working for yourself?
COACHING FOR WRITERS
I also offer writing coaching, either coaching or mentoring.
I am a specialist in non-fiction (I am a published author of two self-help books) and I write articles for the national press occasionally.
I can coach you on any writing ambition, whether it's something like an autobiography, using your expertise and producing a guide or self-help book, or you simply need to improve your writing for work (reports or a qualification.)
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available for new clients, nationally and locally, daytime and one evening on weekdays.