Glynis Kozma - Midlife Career, Relationship & Creatives Coach
07952 724 299
SEE MY WEBSITE FOR SOME SPECIAL JANUARY OFFERS AND SAVINGS
Coaching You to Be Your Best
I'm a professional coach, with 14 years' experience successfully working with clients.
I work mainly with clients who are in midlife and upwards- 40s, 50s, 60s and beyond.
I help them find their way through the 'midlife maze'. That's the time when you re-assess everything and wonder what else is out there, what you can change and how to do it.
- Wellbeing - emotional and physical health
- Creativity/ back-burner ambitions.
I'm here as a non-judgemental listening ear, so you can explore your ideas with a professionally trained coach and create change.
I won't tell you what to do, but I will help you see any barriers you're creating and help you tear them down.
Coaching will give you:
- A confidential and supportive way to explore current challenges or choices in your life.
- Direction, focus and a structure for your next steps
- Confidence, higher self-esteem
- Reduced stress
- Enhanced physical and emotional wellbeing
Areas of Coaching
- career change and re-training
- career progression
- business planning and development
- downsizing your career
- going back to work
- coping with redundancy
- work-life balance
- confidence at work
- relationships with colleagues
- partners, family, friends, colleagues
- decisions over relationships
- adjusting to change such as separation or divorce
- developing assertiveness and confidence
- managing and leaving abusive or destructive relationships
- creating a social network
HEALTH AND WELLBEING
- Your physical and emotional health
- emotional resilience
- healthier lifestyle, including weight loss and healthy eating
Mentoring for writers.
Coaching if you are a creative type who'd like to move a hobby forward into a business, or simply gain confidence or some structure.
I'm an experienced coach- 14 years - and Member of the Association for Coaching. I endeavour to provide coaching of the highest quality.
My training and experience has been verified by the AC and I work within their professional code of ethics.
I was an English teacher for over twenty years working in secondary schools and colleges with teenagers and adults. I like helping people!
My aim is to create a professional yet warm relationship with you as a client, so you can trust me to help you fulfil your goals.
How I work
I offer coaching by phone, Skype and face to face.
I have a range of packages including a Clarity Package of one session, to longer-term coaching ranging from 4 to 8 or more sessions.
My fees include contact and support between sessions.
Let's have a chat. Get in touch via my website or the links on this page.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Member Association for Coaching (MAC)
- Diploma in Personal Coaching awarded 2005
- Resilience Coaching CPD Module (via the Association for Coaching)
- Qualified Teacher Status (University of Durham) & Dyslexia trained
- Food as Medicine - certificate awarded for online course from Monash University
- On-going supervision and CPD through the Association for Coaching
- Fully insured
- Published author and journalist able to mentor anyone wanting to write.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I work with artists, writers, designers and anyone who wants to take a hobby further into a business.
Please see website
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I coach by phone, Skype and email and have limited spaces for face-to-face clients.