Glynis Kozma - Career, Relationship and Wellbeing Coach
07952 724 299
Coaching You to Be Your Best
Be Inspired, Motivated, Fulfilled
I coach professionals who are usually aged forty and above. You may have reached the stage of life where you are assessing who you are, what you want and how you can be happier and more fulfilled. But you are stuck, your friends aren't helping - or you don't want to share- and you're thinking that this time next year, nothing will have changed.
So where do I come in? I'm here as a non-judgemental listening ear, so you can explore your ideas with a professionally trained coach. I won't tell you what to do, but I will help you see any barriers you're creating and help you tear them down.
Coaching will give you:
- A confidential and supportive way to explore current challenges or choices in your life.
- Direction, focus and a structure for your next steps
- Confidence, higher self-esteem
- Reduced stress
- Enhanced physical and emotional wellbeing
Areas of Coaching
- career change and re-training
- career progression
- business planning and development
- downsizing your career
- going back to work
- coping with redundancy
- work-life balance
- confidence at work
- relationships with colleagues
- partners, family, friends, colleagues
- decisions over relationships
- adjusting to change such as separation or divorce
- developing assertiveness and confidence
- managing and leaving abusive or destructive relationships
- creating a social network
HEALTH AND WELLBEING
- Your physical and emotional health
- emotional resilience
- healthier lifestyle, including weight loss and healthy eating
This is a mentoring service with me as your mentor. I am a published author and offer consultancy and mentoring if you want to write, especially non-fiction or as a freelance journalist.
Who want to develop their work into a business
I'm an experienced coach and Member of the Association for Coaching. I endeavour to provide coaching of the highest quality.
My training and experience has been verified by the AC and I work within their professional code of ethics.
I have run my coaching practice for 14 years and coached hundreds of clients. Before this, I was an English teacher for over twenty years working in secondary schools and colleges with teenagers and adults. I like helping people!
My aim is to create a professional yet warm relationship with you as a client, so you can trust me to help you fulfil your goals.
How I work
I offer coaching by phone, Skype and face to face.
I have a range of packages including a Clarity Package of one session, to longer-term coaching ranging from 4 to 8 or more sessions.
My fees include contact and support between sessions.
Let's have a chat. Get in touch via my website or the links on this page.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Member Association for Coaching (MAC)
- Diploma in Personal Coaching awarded 2005
- Resilience Coaching CPD Module (via the Association for Coaching)
- Qualified Teacher Status (University of Durham) & Dyslexia trained
- Food as Medicine - certificate awarded for online course from Monash University
- On-going supervision and CPD through the Association for Coaching
- Fully insured
- Published author and journalist able to mentor anyone wanting to write.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Please see website
- Looking ahead to 2016 - what are your goals?
- Top tips on successfully working from home
- Going it alone: how about working for yourself?
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I coach by phone, Skype and email and have limited spaces for face-to-face clients.