Glynis Kozma - Life, Career & Relationship Coach for Midlife Professionals.
07952 724 299
Clarity, Career and Confidence Coaching
I coach you on your personal and professional life. I'm warm, caring, sympathetic, but also very experienced as a coach and my clients get results.
How can I help you?
If you are typical of my clients, you are between 35 and 60. You're looking for positive change in your life. You may be stuck, unhappy, lack motivation or have a major choice to make. You need someone to help you clarify your next steps. That's what I do.
I coach in a holistic style. In my experience, coaching works best when it incorporates your whole life. Before your first session you will complete a New Client questionnaire about what you want to focus on with me, and your key areas for change. Then, let's start!
- Business Ideas and Development
- New starts
- Health, lifestyle
- Work-life Balance
- Self-esteem and confidence
My way of coaching is to help you find some clarity, focus, set some targets and motivate you so you get there.
What's the one thing that's bugging you now? Why not contact me for a no-obligation chat to see if coaching's for you?
Does this sound like you?
- You have a job but you aren't sure if you want to stay in it.
- You are thinking of starting or growing a business.
- You're in a relationship but not sure if you want to stay in it.
- You're not in a relationship but hope to find someone to share you life.
- You've lost confidence, which affects your work, search for work, or your social life.
- You find it hard to keep fit and know you need to shift a few pounds or more.
- Everyone seems to want you, but you have no time for yourself.
If you are nodding to some of these, we could work together on making life better.
Contact me to set up a time for a no-obligation consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
I'm an established coach running a practice in Hitchin (and by phone across the UK) for 12 years. I run my coaching practice from a comfortable, private office in central Hitchin but also work with many clients across the UK and overseas by phone and Skype.
I've worked with a huge range of clients, from mums returning to work, CEOs, all professions, clients facing redundancy, retirees, small business owners, and more.
- Member Association for Coaching (MAC)
- Diploma in Personal Coaching awarded 2005
- Resilience Coaching CPD Module (via the Association for Coaching)
- Qualified Teacher Status (University of Durham)
- On-going supervision and CPD through the Association for Coaching
- Fully insured
- Published author and journalist able to mentor anyone wanting to write.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Study skills for adults or teenagers (16+)
- University personal statements and applications
- Choice of university and courses
- CV proof reading and updates
- Letters of application for jobs
- Interview skills
Full details of all packages and fees available on my website.
- Looking ahead to 2016 - what are your goals?
- Top tips on successfully working from home
- Going it alone: how about working for yourself?
COACHING FOR WRITERS
I am a specialist in non-fiction. I am a published author of two self-help books and I write articles for the national press including all the broadsheets, occasionally.
I can coach you on any writing ambition, whether it's something like an autobiography, using your expertise and producing a guide or self-help book, or you simply need to improve your writing for work (reports or a qualification.)
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available for new clients, nationally and locally, daytime and one evening on weekdays.