Zoe Spooner (Virtual Reality Anxiety Coach)
Hello, I am Zoe, I am a fully accredited professional coach specialising in working with clients with confidence, stress, anxiety and depression. I am also the founder of The Tree of life Coaching.
Using the latest technology in mental health, virtual reality, I provide a safe space of support where together we identify what you want out of life, what your triggers are and how to manage your anxiety going forward. Enabling you to live life more in line with how you envisaged.
I use coaching, mindfulness, virtual reality meditation and psychology to support my practice. My studying is ongoing as I recognise no two people are the same.
How I work:
I am a firm believer in being there for the whole journey. I support my clients for as long and how far they want to go personally. Whether you want to learn how to manage your mental health or want to consciously change different aspects of your life.
Every individual is unique, therefore I do not believe a one size fits all approach.
Together we will:
* Start each session with a ten minute guided meditation using virtual reality
* Work out what you want your life to look like
* Figure out what is going on for you now and potentially holding you back
* Identify what triggers your anxiety
* Learn practical steps and tools to manage your anxiety
* Use scientifically proven tools to support the process such as meditation and mindfulness.
I work with clients to enable them to feel:
* In control
You can start managing your anxiety now with this free workbook. Downloadable here: https://mailchi.mp/efbb3fb1c802/freeanxietyworkbook
Training, qualifications & experience
* Fully accredited coach at ACC level with the International Coaching Federation.
* Diploma in Transformational Coaching recognised by the ICF
* Certificate in Mindfulness for Coaching
* Certificate in Emotional Intelligence Coaching
* Certificate in Existential Coaching
* Certificate in Coaching with Trauma
* Certificate in Corporate Coaching
* Certificate in Group Coaching
* Course in Mindfulness
* Introduction to psychosynthesis
* Fully insured
* Worked and trained at one of the leading coaching schools in the UK. Animas Centre for Coaching
* Undertake regular supervision
* Experienced in coaching clients with anxiety and depression
* Founder of The Tree of Life Coaching specialising in coaching, workshops and meditation sessions
* Use the latest technology in mental health, virtual reality
I have worked and studied at one of the leading coaching schools in the UK - Animas Centre for Coaching. I hold an endorsed diploma in Transformational Coaching and am fully accredited coach with the International Coaching Federation at ACC level.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Mental Health
- Self Esteem
Specialise in coaching individuals with anxiety including teenagers 14+ and adults.
New Offer: A package of 6 sessions with a tailored program designed for you includes your own free Google Cardboard VR headset for just £300.
Individual sessions are £60.
My practice is based online, face to face sessions are available in Colchester, Essex at a beautiful homely therapy room.
"I've enjoyed a lot my coaching sessions with Zoe. Thanks to her I've realized some of the key limiting beliefs I had that was making me feel anxious many times and were affecting my relationship with my boyfriend. I felt listened every time and I got out with valuable insights on how to manage better my anxiety. Thank you!" Andra Feb 2020
"Zoe is a great coach, she helped me understand some areas in my life that I didn't realise were a problem in terms of my main goal. What I like about Zoe's coaching style is that I feel she really listens and when my thoughts and ideas seem a mess in my head she relays them back to me in a way that sounds a lot clearer and positive. Our sessions made me feel safe to open up and challenge myself. I came away from each session feeling on top of the world." Pete Brighton 2017
"Zoe was my coach at a moment when I needed to find clarity regarding the career decisions and give a new direction to my life. Although I have been involved for a long time with career counselling, I found her unstructured approach a very suitable guide for my thought process and for identifying the best solution for my family and for me personally. Her personality radiates optimism and wellbeing, and, as soon as she starts talking she has the ability to put her interlocutor at ease and open up. Her questions follow through the options that arise and go in detail in order to make sure that the ideas are clear and ready to be put into action. I am very glad to have met her at this particular time in my life and will be always grateful for her patience, help and encouragement." Elena Romania 2018
"Working with Zoe is empowering. Her coaching came at the right time and really helped me cut through the clutter and get clear. She offered amazing guidance and as I looked within, learned and had breakthroughs, it was comforting and exciting having Zoe be part of this. Thank you for your support and all that you do." Cherie Canada 2018
"Zoe is warm, present and compassionate as well as being very professional. She has great listening skills and asks powerful questions which help you to think differently about the challenges you're facing and find your own solutions. She's non-judgemental, objective and offers meaningful reflections which allow you to feel heard and understood." Phillippa May 2020
If you are ready to start working on your anxiety download this free workbook here: https://mailchi.mp/efbb3fb1c802/freeanxietyworkbook