I first fell in love with coaching in 2009. The transformational impact it can have is truly magical. I encourage my clients to think and dream big and then get practical, creating a plan to make the dream a reality.
I work with my clients to:
- Achieve clarity - what is it that you really want?
- Create a vision - let's bring your goal to life.
- Develop strategies to address specific challenges - are you lacking confidence or motivation? Perhaps you keep getting in your own way?
- Produce a plan of action - a clear plan with deadlines and me to hold you accountable.
I am particularly passionate about:
1) Helping professionals who are successful in their career turn their focus to their personal life. So often we can neglect our personal goals due to career demands, or we can even use our career to avoid difficult areas in our personal life, such as relationships. I was once defined by my job, which ultimately wasn't healthy.
2) Empowering women to go from being invisible to becoming unstoppable. So often we hide our true self, literally or metaphorically. You might be camera shy or perhaps you are scared of having honest conversations, diminishing your message and your needs in the process.
I enjoy using visualisation and other methods of creative coaching.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am an accredited Coach and have a Diploma in Transformational Coaching.
My background is in leadership, working in the charity and education sectors.
After leaving school with no qualifications due to a chronic illness, I achieved a first class masters degree and in my 20s was leading teams, running departments and managing a multi-million pound budget. Realising my life was lacking purpose (and boring), I turned it around, visiting all seven continents in a 12 month period, while holding down a full time job.
I have also worked with young people from less-advantaged backgrounds, to help them develop their confidence, communication skills and resilience.
Areas of coaching I deal with
I work with my clients to create lasting change, which is a process. I offer a range of packages, with six hours being the minimum.
Please contact me to arrange a free 30 minute strategy call to discuss what you would like to work on and how we might work together.
I write for Thrive Global and my articles can be viewed at https://www.thriveglobal.com/authors/16292-yasmina-hedhli.
Here are some of the things my clients say:
Yasmina has been absolutely amazing to work with; her outlook and guidance have helped to put so many aspects of my life into perspective. Her advice has allowed me to pursue my goals with greater confidence, which she has helped me to build. From the beginning, she has really pushed me to think hard about exactly what I would like to do and helped me to structure my goals in a realistic and attainable way, which has had an incredibly positive impact on my life. Yasmina’s caring and positive nature made me feel calm and confident in achieving my aims. I can’t thank her enough for her support! Myriam, 2018
Yasmina is a rare coach. She has an innate ability to make you feel at peace, her style of coaching is encouraging, motivating and uplifting. She operates from a place of authenticity and demonstrates a great level of knowledge and experience for what she does. She has helped me build my confidence in my career and personal life as a result I have been able to take on an exciting new role whilst balancing being a first time mum. Dolly, 2018
I instantly felt at ease with Yasmina. Her caring and gentle nature helped me to feel supported and I was able to completely trust and open up in the sessions. She demonstrated great listening skills as she always summarised accurately what was going on from week to week so that I could get back on track and investigate new ways of perceiving the issues I was facing. Testimony to this is the fact that I acted on a couple of issues that we were addressing and changed my life for the better as I was doing too much at the time. I fully recommend Yasmina as a Transformational Life Coach. Sharon, 2018
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday - Saturday 11.00am - 8.00pm