Hi, I'm Will.
Are you ready to begin feeling better?
I will support you to clarify and take action towards your goals
We all want to feel good and be well.
When things get tough, this can become a clear priority.
What I've learned is that the world is filled with powerful health solutions, but there's no clear path to finding what works for you. Health can be hard to navigate, it can cost time and money and you can't guarantee what will help.
For the people I've worked with and myself, I know that working with a coach can increase motivation, self-esteem, confidence and save you a lot of time and energy!
What are your heath goals?
Beat burnout, sleep better, improve mental health?
Feel happier, overcome pain, better work-life balance?
I am a qualified coach with six years experience in forward- thinking healthcare services and a personal story. My mission is to provide powerful conversations, helping people create better health faster and feel less alone getting there.
There is a way forward, for you.
Not found your way to wellness?
Want someone by your side?
Have a health conversation that counts.
Change is challenging but conversations create options and coaching makes commitment easier; you really get time to be heard, pin down your priorities in a safe, confidential space and move into action.
Benefits of coaching
- Calm, non judgemental listening space.
- Get perspective and insights into your situation.
- Time to talk just for you.
- Set goals, whether tiny steps or long term vision.
- Get into action.
- Stick to your commitments and share your success.
My knowledge of health and wellness
- Six years employed in NHS Social Prescribing services.
- Currently training in Integrative Medicine with NCIM; how to navigate the world holistic health, lifestyle approaches and conventional healthcare.
- Passion for finding new resources and solutions, as I did for my own challenges.
Please get in touch with any questions or to book a free 40 mins exploratory conversation.
Visit my website www.willshipp.com for more information.
Thanks for reading and look forward to hearing from you!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Trained as a coach with MOE (60 hrs coach qualification recognised by The Association for Coaching)
- Trained in Motivational Interviewing (Phil Harris via The Training Exchange and additional training with The Wellbeing Collective)
- Trained three years F.T. as a teacher of The Alexander Technique (The Constructive Teaching Centre, London.)
- Six years, working with 1000's of people in the NHS and charity sector. Supporting people in groups and 1-1 as a Social Prescribing Link Worker.
- CPD trainings completed in Supporting Recovery from Complex Trauma and Drug and Alcohol Awareness.
- Have delivered teaching sessions on Social Prescribing for The National Centre for Integrative Medicine, Bristol University and National Association of Link Workers.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with