Wendy Dick - Yellow Goose
Hi, I'm Wendy, as a Life Coach, I am passionate about supporting you to build resilience and maintain a balanced life whilst you strive and thrive to create a successful future.
My passion has grown from thirteen years as a nurse and seventeen years as a middle and senior manager within the education sector. I now have the opportunity to bring both of my passions together in my work as a life coach and mentor. People describe me as authentic, positive, energetic, enthusiastic, supportive, forward-thinking and quietly confident.
KJ Law Firm Partner "Wendy knows how to bring out the best in people without ever losing sight of the end goal . Wendy’s drive, enthusiasm and energy are infectious“
Why I do what I do
I have a firm belief in the capability and capacity of others to full fill their dreams and reach their true potential. Sometimes we can feel stuck and demotivated and just need some new energy and a safe space to enable us to recognise our current achievements and work with someone to help create a clear and exciting way forward.
What I do
I help others to nurture their own wellbeing. As a Life Coach, I work one to one with you to help you:-
- Stay healthy
- Recognise your strengths
- Use your time to best effect
- Be focused
- Plan effectively
- Take action
- Be a great communicator
- Be resilient and energised
- Set some goals to move you forward
- Enjoy life
LS Learning and Development Manager "The coaching sessions with Wendy have been invaluable for my professional development and confidence as a new manager. Wendy encouraged me to think more deeply about the root of the challenges I encountered, to enable me to identify suitable solutions that would work for me"
Do you need help to:
- Reach your full potential
- Get some balance back in your life
- Build your resilience to consistently meet life demands
- Learn to thrive and shine in a constantly changing environment
- Nurture your creativity and be inspirational
- Have a clear sense of yourself and your next career or life steps
- Be a great communicator who gets things done
Coaching, mentoring and training can benefit you by:
- Providing a safe environment to explore challenges
- Allowing protected space to shape next steps
- Removing barriers if you feel stuck or overwhelmed
- Enhancing self-belief, confidence, and control
- Helping to re-balance your life
- Focusing on opportunities
- Improving communication skills
SB Executive Director "Working with Wendy has been a pleasure – she challenges your thinking in a very constructive way.
I work with individuals
- one to one in person
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a Qualified Executive Life Coach who has come to understand that investing in yourself is key to your own success and wellbeing. It is about helping you to shine and feel that you are best placed to be 'Your Best You'.
- MA in Management, Learning and Leadership (MAMLL)
- ILM 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- BSc (Hons 1st class) Health Studies
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
I am a member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) and work within their ethical framework and competency guidelines.
I access Coaching Supervision and I regularly attend Professional Development Sessions to keep my practise up to date.
Areas of coaching I deal with
FREE 30 minute Introductory session
£55 per hour
Special offer:- Book 6 one hour sessions for £300