Wendy Dick - Yellow Goose Leadership Development
Hi, I'm Wendy, as a Leadership and Management lifestyle Coach, I specialise in supporting middle leaders and senior leaders who are working in educational settings.
People describe me as authentic, positive, energetic, enthusiastic, supportive, forward-thinking and quietly confident.
KJ Law Firm Partner "Wendy knows how to bring out the best in people without ever losing sight of the end goal . Wendy’s drive, enthusiasm and energy are infectious“
Why I do what I do
I have a firm belief in the capability and capacity of others to full fill their dreams and reach their true potential.
I help others to nurture their skills as leaders and managers.I work one to one with you to help you:-
- Recognise your strengths
- Use your time to best effect
- Be focused
- Plan effectively
- Take action
- Be a great communicator
- Be resilient and energised
- Set some goals to move you forward
- Enjoy life
LS Learning and Development Manager "The coaching sessions with Wendy have been invaluable for my professional development and confidence as a new manager. Wendy encouraged me to think more deeply about the root of the challenges I encountered, to enable me to identify suitable solutions that would work for me"
Coaching can help you to:
- Reach your full potential
- Get some work life balance back
- Build your resilience to consistently meet work life demands
- Learn to thrive and shine in a constantly changing environment
- Nurture your creativity and be inspirational
- Have a clear sense of yourself and your next career steps
- Be a great communicator who gets things done
Working with Wendy has been a pleasure – she challenges your thinking in a very constructive way.
I work with individuals
- one to one in person
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a Qualified Executive Life Coach who has come to understand that investing in yourself is key to your own success and wellbeing. It is about helping you to shine and feel that you are best placed to be 'Your Best You'.
- MA in Management, Learning and Leadership (MAMLL)
- ILM 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- BSc (Hons 1st class) Health Studies
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
I am a member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) and work within their ethical framework and competency guidelines. I am also a professional member of The Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM).
I access Coaching Supervision and I regularly attend Professional Development Sessions to keep my practise up to date.
Areas of coaching we deal with
FREE 30 minute Introductory session
£55 per hour
Special offer:- Book 4 one hour sessions for £200