Vivien Hunt CPCC, ACC
St Johns Wood
+44 (0)7887 982255
Are you a high performer and ready to up your game?
I believe Personal Development and Personal Effectiveness go hand in hand.
I want to work with you, if you:
- Want to create big positive impact in the world.
- Know you are meant to do something AWESOME but don't quite know what this looks like or how to get there.
- Are already doing something AWESOME but are facing some challenges.
- Want to tap into your inner AWESOMENESS more of the time.
My job is to help take you further than you can take yourself!
Coaching is a means to take you to your next level. It's a way to explore your options in a safe environment so that you can discover choice and start creating opportunities for yourself.
I will give you practical tools to help you deal with challenges and work with you to move through change & transition. I will equip you with your own self-practice for effectiveness, so you are empowered to be resilient to tackle whatever life presents you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Conversational Intelligence® C-IQ
- Neuroscience, Consciousness and Transformational Coaching (BEabove Leadership)
- ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- CTI Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC)
- CTI Core Curriculum
- Qualified Reiki Practitioner to Master Level
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Human Resource Management Postgraduate Diploma (PDM)
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology (BA)
My coaching style and methodology is the integration and influence of the leading coaching education and thought leadership of today. The foundation of my holistic approach is the Co-Active Coaching methodology in which I trained at the Coaches Training Institute (CTI) in London.
My interest in neuroscience and an understanding of why coaching works, lead me to complete the Advanced Coaching Series on Neuroscience, Consciousness and Transformational Coaching in 2015 through BeAbove Leadership with Ann Betz and Ursula Pottinga. Further deepening my learning in neuroscience, and with the view to integrate my consulting, facilitation and training background with my coaching skills, in 2016 I completed my certification in Conversational Intelligence® C-IQ with Judith E. Glaser (Executive & Organisational Coach, best-selling author and global thought leader). It is this work which I am now bringing into organisations and is at the forefront of competency for global leadership.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Personal Effectiveness, Personal Leadership, Stress & Burn-out, Well-being, Balance
6 week, 3 month and 6 month packages are available which include:
- An initial in-depth 2 hour discovery session
- Weekly / bi-weekly one-on-one coaching
- Scheduled sessions either face to face or via Skype/Zoom
- Email support
- Between-session “homework”
- Brainstorming, Strategy and Visioning
- Journaling, Goal tracking and Accountability
Face to Face sessions take place in NW8 or Central London. Skype/Zoom sessions are not location dependent, so it doesn't matter where in the world you are!
I am happy to discuss your needs and offer you a no obligation sample session so that you can experience what coaching is before making any decision.
The above rates apply to private clients only, contact me for corporate terms & prices.
I make available one pro-bono slot for those working in non-profit or on a needs base, if this is you please email me why you think you should get this place and how you will pay it forward as a result of receiving coaching.
I am a coach and change consultant. I work with organisations to create healthy work environments and transform cultures.
I help businesses address what’s underneath the surface of the Culture, and what Conversations and Trust look like.
I am available to provide coaching and support for Individuals, Teams and Group Coaching and facilitate workshops in:
- Personal Leadership
- Personal Effectiveness
- Wellbeing & Balance
- Employee Engagement
I run a 7 day Restorative Retreat in South Africa in a stunning Nature Reserve for a small intimate group of 3 to 4 people once a year.
Dates for 2018 are: October 12th to 18th
Contact me for details if you'd like to join!
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Weekdays - Daytime & Evenings Weekends - limited availability