What does coaching offer that other learning and development activities don’t?
- It provides people with feedback on both their strengths and development potential
- It supports changes in attitudes and behaviour that can translate into more effective performance at work
- It enables people to refocus and take a critical look at their approaches and style at work
- It helps people identify barriers that are preventing them from being more effective in their jobs
- It helps people commit to new performance goals
- It gives people someone to listen/talk to without judgement
- It helps to promote individual self-awareness and self-management
- It offers a flexible and tailored approach to self-development
- It demands individual responsibility for performance and development
I started coaching in northern Italy after I had moved there in 2009 to teach English - I was working on a one-to-one basis with CEO's and senior management in a variety of top international companies (e.g. Sabaf Spa, Pfizer, UBI Banca) and my initial language-focused role developed naturally into performance related coaching support.
When I returned to Northern Ireland in 2012, I completed a diploma in performance coaching with NLP and since then have coached and supported a huge variety of individuals to achieve success and move forward in their personal and professional lives.
I offer one-to-one confidential coaching sessions and group sessions in a personal as well as an organisational context.
'I have found my sessions with Vicki invaluable. I can't thank her enough for all the help and insight she has provided'. KB, September 2017
'Having battled with a significant life decision for a long time, Vicki helped me to understand why I was struggling to make the decision and to work towards a decision I fully felt prepared to take'. August 2015
'Your help, warmth, humour and insight were indispensable'. MG Nov 2016
'Vicki's coaching manner is superb, she really puts you at your ease and allows you to examine your life in confidentiality.'
'She has done a tremendous job in building my confidence and helping me define and set my goals.'
'Vicki is an inspiring coach, her listening skills are impeccable, allowing me to come up with my own solutions'.
Please get in contact via email or for more information, see my website at www.vickimaguirecoaching.com
Alternatively, feel free to ring me to have a chat - I look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Performance Coaching with NLP (Simply Changing, 2012)
- M.A. Cultural Management
- B.A. (Hons) in French and Italian
- Member of the Association of Coaching
- Member of the UK National Council of Psychotherapists
Areas of coaching I deal with
One-to-one coaching sessions for individuals: £50 per hourly session (the first session is usually longer, up to an hour and a half)
Free initial telephone consultation.
Corporate coaching: please request a quotation.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
|Other languages:||French, Italian|
Mornin, afternoon and evening appointments available, also Saturday mornings.