Hi, I am Victoire. I am a daughter, a sister, a mother, a wife and a professional coach.
My ethos is all about celebrating women’s individuality, giving them the confidence to be who they want to be and fight for what they want.
Whether you are a woman looking to make a positive change in your life, or a business looking to make a positive difference to the women in your organisation, I can work with you on this.
I offer bespoke one to one life and executive coaching which is tailored to suit your unique needs.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 7 years in house coaching experience in FTSE 250 companies working with middle managers through to senior executives.
Worked as a Leadership and Talent Development specialist in Healthcare; Public Transport; Mining & Construction; Social Housing and Hospitality.
- Neurolinguistic Programme (NLP) Practitioner (2014).
- Diploma in Executive Coaching (AoEC) (2020) which I completed while on maternity leave. I am close to completing the International Coach Federation (ICF) Accreditation.
- BA in Business and Drama from UWE Bristol, UK.
- MA in International Business from Swinburne University, Australia.
- MSc in Leadership from NorthEastern University, USA.
Areas of coaching I deal with
From £135.00 to £300.00
Free initial telephone or online session
My fees start at £135/hour and vary depending on what you need.
Due to Covid - I am currently offering coaching via Zoom and over the phone.