Life and Wellbeing Coach specialising in Pregnancy and Motherhood
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
I help women gain awareness of their intentions for their life experiences and focus is holding them back. My clients gain insights on what is causing strong emotional responses and what they can do to go through their day with more compassion, ease and understanding of themselves and others.
Through my professional experience as a midwife I have witnessed how Pregnancy can be a confusing time that shines a light on your deepest fears.
My own motherhood journey highlighted strong feelings of guilt and pressure along with a huge identity shift that can often lead us to question who we are.
This is why life coaching can be a transformative experience for people entering into this life-changing time of their lives.
My holistic approach
- Evokes awareness of your emotions and way of being,
- Broadens your perspectives of life and brings to light areas of your wellbeing that need nurturing and attention,
- Increases self-belief, self-confidence, self -worth and self-love,
- It creates a strong foundation for you to move forward to achieve your intentions, dreams and desires through your pregnancy and motherhood,
- Creates a dedicated time and a safe space for you to explore any emotions or thought that you have been unable to share and explore with your support people,
- Promotes a lasting change in your mindset and wellbeing that supports you to embrace your life and be the person you want to be.
- There is no better time to focus on your own life, to become more grounded and aligned with yourself, so that you can welcome the birth of your baby, and your birth as a mother, with an open heart.
Training, qualifications & experience
Vicky is a trained Transformational Life and Wellbeing Coach and one of the UK's first Life coaches specialising in pregnancy and motherhood.
Vicky is also a senior practicing midwife with 8 years experience of working with families in the NHS and runs her own business offering Antenatal Classes and Hypnobithing workshops.
- Member of International Coaching Federation - 2021
- Certificate in Professional Coaching Practice - Full Circle Global 2021
- Certificate in Team Coaching - Full Circle Global 2021
- Trauma Informed Care for Birth - Making Birth Better 2021
- Certificate in Coaching for Wellness - Full Circle Global 2020
- Founder of The Birth Group - Antenatal Classes and Hypnobirthing - 2017 - present
- Diploma in Hypnobirthing DipHB (KG) - 2016
- Aromatherapy in Midwifery - Expectancy 2014
- Practicing Midwife NHS London Hospital - 2013 - present
- Bsc Hons 1st Class degree in Midwifery Practice, Kings College London - 2010 - 2013
- Bsc Hons Human Biosciences, Exeter University - 2006 -2009
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Free initial telephone or online session
Vicky offers the following packages
Powerful one off session to release challenging emotions and discover strategies to relieve anxiety, let go of negative thoughts to live a happier life.
Investment - £95
Includes a free 20 minute connection call to explore the program and chat about the challenges you are facing.
Transform and Embrace - for pregnant women
Let go of fears and anxieties that are holding you back from enjoying pregnancy. A holistic program to support you to have a more positive birth experience and outlook that will transform your motherhood journey.
Investment - £570 - 6 x 1 hour sessions over a period of 3 - 6 months.
Includes a free 45 minute connection call to explore the program and chat about your pregnancy.
Harmony - for mothers
Reconnect with yourself, explore challenging emotions & gain the tools you need to show up wholeheartedly as a mother knowing you are enough.
Investment - £570 - 6 x 1 hour sessions over a period of 3 - 6 months.
Includes a free 45 minute connection call to explore the program and chat about your motherhood experiences.
Sessions can be scheduled 2-4 weekly to fit your needs and your baby is welcome to join our sessions.
When I work
What my clients say
"It wasn’t until I was pregnant second time around that I realised how much trauma I was holding onto from my first birth. Full of fear, I didn’t manage to enjoy much of my second pregnancy, instead seeing it as a countdown to a dreaded event.
A friend, who knew how I was feeling, suggested I spoke with Vicky. Vicky’s gentle, friendly, approachable and compassionate persona made me feel at ease talking with her and I found myself able to share my very deepest anxieties. She listened and reassured me that all I was feeling was normal. This felt like a relief in itself. She then went on to work through each of my fears with me, establishing simple and practical actions for me to take, moving forward. She helped me to visualise what I wanted from my birth and to believe that this was possible. She helped me to focus on a positive birth experience instead of my fears.
Vicky’s expertise helped me to move from feelings of helplessness and debilitating anxiety to trusting my body and fostering a positive mindset towards birth.
I can only describe my second birth as beautifully healing and empowering. I delivered my baby at home, safely and calmly without any pain relief.
Before speaking to Vicky, I never imagined this could have been possible. My memories of birth are no longer of trauma and pain but rather of the powerful visualisations and affirmations I had used, thanks to Vicky’s support.
The world needs more birthing angels like her."
- Emma - Second time mother
"I worked with Vicky over 6 months, through my pregnancy with my second daughter and after she had arrived after feeling a little adrift and wanting to get my own plans for myself and my career back on track.
Motherhood is such a change to how your see yourself, to your identity and how you feel about the rest of your life once your babies arrive.
Taking the chance to speak with Vicky, who calmly and patiently helped me pick through all of the nuances of what motherhood meant to me and the type of parent I wanted to be, really helped me gain confidence in what I wanted next - to find a new, more senior role and a way of working that didn’t compromise any of the values I hold. She was able to lead the sessions, hold the space for me and guide me towards what was important yet I still felt the sessions were entirely mine and that I could raise anything.
Motherhood is such an immense change and causes such an altering of priorities that I would say that any new mum would really benefit from time with an empathetic and professional coach like Vicky. It’s so invaluable and helped me remove a lot of the worries and stresses I had around coming back to work as a mum of two."
- Hannah, mother of Two Daughters
"I was definitely doubting my ability to have the birth I longed for and Vicky was absolutely amazing at getting to the crux of what was blocking me mentally and helping me work through that.
She was able to provide both a mix of practical tips (such relaxation tips between contractions) and getting in the right mindset, that I was worthy of the beautiful birth I so hoped for.
I trusted Vicky completely and it was so helpful for her to create space for me and my husband to prepare for this birth and to give me much more confidence and self belief in my body and baby. It was so valuable to have her professional and personal experience and knowledge.
She also was very supportive after the session when the hospital wanted to induce me and offered follow up calls - which were fortunately not needed as I had the most incredibly home birth at 39+5.
Thank you Vicky!"
- Eliza, Mother of 3