Vicky Limb MAC
Hi, I'm Vicky, and experienced personal and business coach offering online coaching sessions.
Witnessing the level of change in individuals is what drives my passion and gives me purpose in my work. My unwavering belief in people and what they can achieve is what has lead me from career coaching in the past 13 years to being a freelance coach today.
Since my early 20's I knew it was the people end of business that my talents would be most effective. I have an innate ability to quickly build rapport and help you make really effective decisions either in business or life.
Working together with business coaching will:
- bring you clarity, focus and direction
- provide an objective sounding board to explore ideas for improvement, advancement or growth
- provide you with an opportunity to get creative with your ideas and generate fresh thinking
- help you work on strategies, structure, planning, re-setting business goals
- helping you to get the team on board
- facilitate your decision making process
- have you realising the strengths of the business and playing to them
- help you be more productive
- help you develop stronger working relationships with your stakeholders
- help you be a more collaborative leader
Working together with personal coaching will:
- have a positive affect on your beliefs about yourself
- raise your aspirations
- help you see your true potential
- develop confidence in your abilities
- help you find your voice to speak up for the things you want and say no to things you should
- help you break free from negative mindset and habitual thought patterns that hold you back
- all of the above will have a positive impact on your performance in work.
The benefits from our coaching sessions:
- someone you can disclose in confidence what is really holding you back
- understand what you want from your life or business going forward
- a clear course of action
- focus, clarity & direction on aspects of life or business that really matter to you
- personal and professional growth
- improve relationships in your personal or work life
- an increase in confidence and self esteem
- accountability for seeing things through
- experience a deep sense of understanding, listening and exploration of your goals
- develop confidence in making decisions, taking a course of action moving your goals closer
- gain one of your biggest cheer leaders celebrating your wins from the micro to the massive!
The type of coaching you are looking for will be personal and individual to you, and our coaching relationship will always be centred around your needs and aspirations, delivered at a pace that is right for you. If you would like to find out more about how I can help, please get in touch!
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a Mindset Coach for women in business, extends to supporting women and men in corporate Leadership roles who want guidance and clarity in making difficult decisions that impact them personally or within the organisation.
- Certificate in Coaching & Mentoring with Warwick University
- Level 4 in Advice & Guidance
- Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Sector
- BA (hons) in Business Studies
- Member of The Association for Coaching
- 10 years in Careers Guidance, Employment & Redundancy Support, Women Returners.
- Professional CV consultation and development, interview skills coaching, writing personal statements.
- Director of Training and Development for a CIC in Third Sector Training & Careers.
- Developed and delivered workshops within corporate environments and community settings.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Business Coaching Focus
- Setting Objectives
- Strategy for Growth
- Personal Coaching
Photos & videos
Please feel free to give me a call to discuss the coaching you wish to work on with no obligation to proceed. I offer a free 20 minute consultation call where we can explore your options and work out if I am a good fit for you, monthly payment plans are also available.
In terms of the frequency of coaching, this largely depends on your objectives for coaching and what it is you want to achieve and will be something we agree on once we begin. Regardless of what coaching you commit to, the cost includes additional support via email, message, voice notes and video to help keep you focused, motivated, encouraged and supported.
- 2 x Coaching Sessions £150 (to be taken in one month or over two)
- 4x Coaching Sessions £250 (to be taken in one month or over two)
- 6 month Coaching Package £650 (inclusive of 12 coaching sessions)
- 12 month Coaching package £1250 (inclusive of 24 coaching sessions)
All coaching is done virtually, if you specifically require in person coaching, this can be arranged but travel will be reflected as an addition to the cost of coaching.
"Vicky has been helpful in getting my head around problems with my business and staffing issues. We spoke for some time and Vicky was able to get focus on the real practical issues affecting our profitability, staff motivation and training. Together we drew up a list of the problems, how they affected my business, and remedies we identified to take back control. In my experience, Vicky is friendly and was very good at identifying the issues faced in my business, and separating the wood from the trees which is hard to do when feeling alone and under the stress and pressure of running the day-to-day business." S.Clark, Coasters Hotel & Apartments
"Vicky made me take a good hard look at my business and myself. I found Vicky to be incredibly supportive, encouraging and knowledgeable. Vicky has improved my focus, helping me to prioritise the most important aspects of the business and to delegate or automate those areas where I don’t have sufficient expertise, resources or time. I’m very grateful for her help and reassurance and have no doubt it will result in business success." M.Burrows, Inspired Equine Assisted Learning
"My experience with Vicky has been invaluable to me as a Director of Farming at AEL. It has helped me focus on our strategy, structure, planning, setting objectives and realising our strengths and weaknesses. Running a business you can get bogged down in the day to day operation, and tend to oversee the bigger picture. Vicky has made me focus on achieving realistic goals over a set time period. She has also helped me identify my strengths and weakness, which has helped me restructure the business to be more productive." O.Shooter, AE Lenton Group
"Vicky encouraged me to consider what I wanted my future within the business to look like, bringing gentle yet directive challenge to see where changes could be made to help me move in the direction I want to go in. Taking the time out with Vicky to talk about and assess these things helped me to keep a closer eye on the progress I want to make. I left feeling like I desired to make the changes, not just with a hypothetical or ‘in principle’ mindset. Whilst there will always be adjustments and changes that can be made, Vicky has highlighted to me a new way of thinking and self-assessing that will stick with me. Asking strategic questions that can be answered on a daily, weekly or monthly basis to make sure that I don’t get stuck in a rut, helping me reach my potential." D. Cartwright, Perspective Designs
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Day time appointments, however evening and weekend appointments are available upon request.