Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
If you're wondering where your creative mojo has disappeared to; feeling bored, stressed or isolated – could you be experiencing burnout?
I've been there.
As creative people, we are great problem solvers (overworked ones mind you), so when it comes to tackling issues, we are great at pushing those down and cracking on with work.
But this isn't healthy, because then burnout creeps up on you.
For me, my burnout happened in a small advertising agency. One day my back went, and I could barely move; my arms were not functioning properly. My boss, who viewed me as an appendage attached to a mouse, insisted I kept working whilst I waited for an acupuncturist to free me; she even lifted my arm so I could move the mouse.
For years after that, when things got too much, my back would start to twinge.
Burnout and losing your spark
It's easy to lose your spark when you work as a creative freelancer, business founder or even a creative employee; that's OK though we all lose our creative joy occasionally.
Things to look out for that might indicate that burnout is on the horizon:
- You're bored. Work gives you NO joy.
- When you get the brief, the creativity your undoubtedly have, is just out of reach.
- Pressure is building up and; you get that weird niggly feeling in your head, and you feel like screaming.
- Surrounded by a busy team, you feel isolated and unsupported. You feel like a cog in a machine instead of leading a purposeful creative unit.
- You've lost confidence in your creative abilities; some imply that you are not up to the job.
- You now browse job boards; it becomes your life's work to do so. You'res sure that something has to change.
How would you feel if you had a coach who understands how the creative mind works? A coach with experience working in many creative settings has worked through issues and moved into a fulfilling role?
You would feel heard, supported, and more creatively fulfilled. If this sounds like something you need, then we should talk.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have been a Graphic Designer for over 30 years, and have run my business for 19 years.
Havening Techniques Certified Practioner
Time Line Therapy Practioner
Practitioner NLP Coach
Areas of coaching I deal with
£300.00 per session
Free initial online session
When I work
Member of the Chartered Society of Designers.