Valentina Dolmova | Performance Coach, NLP | Entrepreneurs & Business Achievers
+44 (0) 7862 388366
My name is Valentina (Ina) Dolmova and I am a professional performance & life coach specializing in personal development for high-achievers, entrepreneurs & business professionals.
"It’s not so often that you meet someone that can make a change in your life for just a couple of hours. Well, Valentina is definitely a person that can do that ... her approach is quite special – she is a very attentive listener, she gets under your skin quite easily and identifies your personal challenges right away..." (Testimonial Snippet - LinkedIn)
My expertise lies in the area of the so called "quarter and mid-life crises periods" where questions such as: "Was that it?; What's next?; What do I really want?; Where is my motivation?; How do I become the person I know I am capable of being?" begin to surface.
When I work with my clients we often address any or all of the below:
*Career Focus & Change *Confidence & Self-Esteem *Success Habits & Strategies *Stress-Management & Work Stress *Clarity on Purpose, *Weight Loss & Healthy Life Style, etc.
If you have ever been or you are now in any of these situations, DON'T settle just yet:
1. Everything seems to be OK in your life yet you have a feeling that something is missing, you are not truly fulfilled and on top of that you are a little bit of a 'bad person' for not being able to appreciate what you have...
2. You've had a plan and a general good idea on where you are going and what you want to have/ achieve in life, but somehow you have doubts about what you really want and because of that sustaining motivation and being the best you can be is difficult...
3. You judge yourself for not performing as well as you know you are capable of but you also feel the need to maintain a work-life balance... It looks as if it is one or the other. You can't have it all...right?
4. You think it's best to start your own business or go into a start-up where you will find a deeper meaning but then ... the stress, the finances, the taxes...stop you?
... in management consulting, investment banking and entrepreneurship, combined with performance coaching and NLP enables me to move away from the theoretical application of life coaching and be able to quickly get you to where you want to be in various areas of your life.
It may sound cheesy to you & many coaches say it but I do walk every inch of the talk. This adds to the true understanding of my field, my clients and most of all - it is the foundation of the passion I have for producing results!
The standard approach to coaching is to have 1 or 2 hrs sessions every week (or one every two weeks). This has proven very useful for some of my clients, however a tailored approach is always created and agreed with you - varying from one full intensive day to having 45min each day for a week.
The aim is to build momentum with you so when you are done with you sessions and life happens - you have the inertia needed to manage it all and manage it successfully yourself.
MENTORING & COACHING:
Combination of mentoring and coaching is sometimes useful for specific problems.
For example if you are to start your own business and you need some practical to the point guidance on what to do with the set up I will provide the necessary support.
The aim is to blend what you need in order to get you quicker to where you want to be.
WHERE & HOW:
The location of face to face sessions depends on your needs & can be across London.
After initial meeting and establishing your needs I often research different places to my usual location in order to get you outside of your habitual environment if needed for example.
Also, thanks to technology effective sessions are done via Skype/ Phone.
Note that different coaching techniques are used when not in a face to face session and the physical distance can be very needed and beneficial to your progress
My clients' goals are achieved through:
- Business Coaching
- Life Purpose Coaching -Knowing what you want
- Career (Focus & Change) Coaching
- Personal Development
- Confidence Coaching
- Anxiety & Stress
- High- Performance Coaching
- Entrepreneurial Success Mind-Set Coaching
Training, qualifications & experience
- Masters in Organizational Psychology
(with a specific research dissertation on coaching).
- Fully qualified in Personal Performance Coaching - "The-Coaching-Academy" UK
Recognised by the Association for Neuro Linguistic Programming (ANLP); ICF; The Institute of Leadership & Management; CPD Certification Service
- 200+ hours of one-on-one coaching to date
- Corporate workshops and training for companies from the the 'Big Four' as well as others like Accenture, PwC, etc.
- Intensive UPW (Unleash the Power Within) training with Tony Robbins
- Member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
More on Education:
- MSc Organisational Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Management & Finance - Warwick Business School
- BEng - Engineering in Telecommunications
- Founder of Ina Life Coaching
- Capital Markets Management Consultant
- Financial Services Analyst
- Anti-Money-Laundering Specialist
- Investments Researcher
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Entrepreneur Mind-Set & Performance
- Corporate dynamics & success - Management Consulting & Strategy professionals
- Corporate dynamics & success - Financial Services professionals
Photos & videos
- Individual Sessions
Fees vary depending on the number of sessions/ package that is most suitable for your needs.
Email and online support, SOS short calls and options to review documents such as business plans, CVs, etc. are all part of the different approaches that move you forward.
Average: £147.50/1.5hrs session & different payment options (e.g. installments)
- Corporate Deliveries:
Corporate strategic interventions are subject to high degree of tailoring in order to address specific pain points (e.g. retention rates, individual/team performance, satisfaction & engagement, etc.). Please contact contact Ina Life Coaching for an informal chat to discuss particular needs.
"Personal Performance Coaching is exactly that - PERSONAL and I am looking forward to meeting you, discussing how I can be of use and be the push you need now to get to the next level in your own game.
Extraordinary performance and life are a matter of extraordinary mind-set and my approach to coaching enables you to create and cultivate that - the mind-set and habits that will be your success factor."
- Ina Dolmova -
Book a Free Taster session by accessing My Calendar
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Bulgarian, French, Portuguese|
Access calendar, check availability and book at: http://www.inalifecoaching.com