Valentina Dolmova | Performance Coach, NLP | Entrepreneurs & Business Achievers
+44 (0) 7862 388366 / +359 (0) 876 156623
My name is Valentina (Ina) Dolmova and I am the founder of ILC International Ltd. as well as a professional performance & life coach myself, specializing in personal development for high-achievers, entrepreneurs & business professionals.
"It’s not so often that you meet someone that can make a change in your life for just a couple of hours. Well, Valentina is definitely a person that can do that ... her approach is quite special – she is a very attentive listener, she gets under your skin quite easily and identifies your personal challenges right away..." (Testimonial Snippet - LinkedIn)
My personal expertise lies in the area of the so called "quarter and mid-life crises periods" where questions such as: "Was that it?; What's next?; What do I really want?; Where is my motivation?; How do I become the person I know I am capable of being?" begin to surface.
When I work with my clients we often address any or all of the below:
*Career Focus & Change *Confidence & Self-Esteem *Success Habits & Strategies *Stress-Management & Work Stress *Clarity on Purpose, *Entrepreneurial Journey, etc.
If you have ever been or you are now in any of these situations, DON'T settle just yet:
1. Everything seems to be OK in your life yet you have a feeling that something is missing, you are not truly fulfilled and on top of that you are a little bit of a 'bad person' for not being able to appreciate what you have...
2. You've had a plan and a general good idea on where you are going and what you want to have/ achieve in life, but somehow you have doubts about what you really want and because of that sustaining motivation and being the best you can be is difficult...
3. You judge yourself for not performing as well as you know you are capable of but you also feel the need to maintain a work-life balance... It looks as if it is one or the other. You can't have it all...right?
4. You think it's best to start your own business or go into a start-up where you will find a deeper meaning but then ... the stress, the finances, the taxes...stop you?
... I am an MSc in Organisational Psychology, a BSc in Management, an ex-management consultant in investment banking and currently an entrepreneur. This, combined with qualification in performance coaching and the use of NLP enables me to move away from the theoretical application and be able to provide real support in various areas through your journey.
In other words, when I speak about positive thinking for example, I am also very much aware of what it means to have 500 emails a day and dealing with an international team of 30, 5 of which are outsorced, another 15 are in a different time zone and you are pushing for promotion and I have no intention to pretend that it's easy.
It may sound cheesy to you & many coaches say it but I do walk every inch of the talk. This adds to the true understanding of my field, my clients and most of all - it is the foundation of the passion I have for producing results!
The standard approach to coaching is to have 1 or 2 hrs sessions every week (or one every two weeks). This has proven as the most beneficial way of conducting sessions for most (bot not all) of my clients. However, in all cases myself as well as my team of other coaches, we all aim at applying a tailored approach that's always agreed with you first - varying from one full intensive day to having 15min each day for a week - it depends on your specific needs.
The aim in most cases is to build momentum with you so when you are done with the coaching sessions and life happens - you have the inertia needed to manage it all and manage it successfully yourself.
MENTORING & COACHING:
Combination of mentoring and coaching is sometimes useful for specific problems.
For example, if you are to start your own business and you need some practical, to the point guidance on what to do with the set up, I can provide the necessary support as long as it's all clearly distinguished from coaching and again we agree on the terms of such interaction.
WHERE & HOW:
The location of face to face sessions depends & can be both across London as well as via the phone or online.
There is always a FREE chemistry session prior to commiting to coaching when you can check my approach, ask any questions you might have and I can also determine if this is the right supporting mechanism for you. An informal but open and honest conversation is imperative.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Masters in Organizational Psychology - Birckbeck University
(with a specific research dissertation on coaching).
- Fully qualified in Personal Performance Coaching - "The-Coaching-Academy" UK
Recognised by the Association for Neuro Linguistic Programming (ANLP); ICF; The Institute of Leadership & Management; CPD Certification Service
- Member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF) - also a member of Chapter Bulgaria
- 200+ hours of one-on-one coaching to date
- Corporate workshops and training for companies from the the 'Big Four' as well as others like Accenture, PwC, etc.
- Participated in various personal development seminars including the UPW (Unleash the Power Within) training with Tony Robbins and others.
More on Education:
- MSc Organisational Psychology - Birckbeck University, UK
- BSc (Hons) Management & Finance - Warwick Business School, UK
- BEng - Engineering in Telecommunications - NBU, Bulgaria
- Founder of and Coach at "In A Life Coaching International" Ltd.
- Capital Markets Management Consultant - Accenture; Capco
- Financial Services Analyst - DSK; Unicredit Bulbank; UBS
- Anti-Money-Laundering Specialist - Sigue Corporate
- Investments Researcher - Delta Executive Search
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Entrepreneur Mind-Set & Performance
- Corporate dynamics & success - Management Consulting & Strategy professionals
- Corporate dynamics & success - Financial Services professionals
Photos & videos
- Individual Sessions
Fees vary depending on the number of sessions/ package that is most suitable for your needs.
Email and online support, SOS short calls and options to review documents such as business plans, CVs, etc. are all part of the different approaches that move you forward.
Average: £147.50/1.5hrs session & different payment options (e.g. installments)
- Corporate Deliveries:
Corporate strategic interventions are subject to high degree of tailoring in order to address specific pain points (e.g. retention rates, individual/team performance, satisfaction & engagement, etc.). Please contact contact Ina Life Coaching for an informal chat to discuss particular needs.
"Personal Performance Coaching is exactly that - PERSONAL and I am looking forward to meeting you, discussing how I can be of use and be the push you need now to get to the next level in your own game.
Extraordinary performance and life are a matter of extraordinary mind-set and my approach to coaching enables you to create and cultivate that - the mind-set and habits that will be your success factor."
- Ina Dolmova -
Book a Free Taster session by accessing My Calendar
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Bulgarian, French, Portuguese|
Access calendar, check availability and book at: http://www.inalifecoaching.com