Tracy James ACC | Life Coach | Leadership & Team Coach | Bright Yellow Coaching
**AIMED AND CHANGEROUS™**
Whether it's individual issues you want to work on or you want support in achieving a big hairy audacious goal, my intuitive, challenging, fun and tailored approach to GAME CHANGING CONVERSATIONS can help you.
**Free initial 30 minute requirements calls**
I am a qualified and ICF accredited coach based in Maidenhead, Berkshire, supporting clients globally in all periods of change in their life and in business. I work with those seeking to better or improve themselves, their life and careers and help them to get out of their own way to achieve it. I do this a 121, group and team basis, in both corporate contracts and privately.
Through my previous 17 year career in IT and software development I lead large teams and managed enterprise level projects which was not without its compromises. I achieved the goals I thought I had only to realise that they didn’t make me happy – in fact they made me miserable and at times, quite ill. After undertaking my own coaching journey I understood what my true drivers and values were, discovered my purpose and identified what I wanted from my life and career, as well as what I didn’t. I then planned how to get there and went and got it. Now I have the joy of working with people like you, every day, and sharing in their own journey of transformation in search of happiness and satisfaction. As seen in Psychologies Magazine and The Independent.
LET ME ASK YOU:
- Have you got ambitions you want to achieve?
- Do you want to change your career?
- Are you feeling unfulfilled or stuck in a rut?
- Do you want more from your life?
- Do you spend your time prioritising everyone else rather than what you want and need?
- Have previous attempts to make changes been unsuccessful?
- Are you feeling stressed, anxious or lacking in confidence?
- Are you looking for the motivation and energy to make a change?
- Is the work/life balance not quite right?
- Do you feel like something is not right but you’re not sure how to fix it?
- Are you an external thinker that works better with a thinking partner?
- Do you have a series of small issues or challenges you would like work on rather than a big goal?
- Have you lost your mojo?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, coaching with me could be your opportunity to get the life and career you want.
Please do get in touch for a free 30-minute chat to explore how we might work together.
My relaxed, fun and, when needed, challenging coaching approach can be applied effectively in any context and to any goals. I work with all areas of personal development including career, return to work and redundancy, business and leadership, relationships, stress and anxiety, finances, friendships, family, health and other personal goals. The process is the same, the agenda is yours.
I am a very passionate person and this drives me to provide the very best for you and I will work hard to ensure you get the most out of our sessions. I have no fixed methodology. I am intuitive rather than process led and will pull from an eclectic mix of thought processes, techniques and tools depending on what is most useful to you and to create an environment that enables positive change and new insights. I can provide tailored programmes if required but tend to go where the session takes us, following your lead.
THE PROCESS – 121 coaching
We can structure our work to suit you. We can work on a ‘pay as you go basis’ or in a tailored programme where we work to a more fixed agenda and time period. Elements to consider are:
- Location – either online or face to face in a public or private location to suit you (charges apply), I am based in Maidenhead, Berkshire but travel to suit my clients and work remotely via Zoom, Skype and Facetime with my global clients
- Length of sessions – from 60 to 120 minutes, I recommend 90 minutes
- Duration – No minimum term or programme requirement, sessions can be spaced as you wish but I recommend every 4 weeks depending on the work you are doing in-between and generally between four to eight sessions works well.
- Contact between sessions – check ins via email or phone, what support do you require between sessions for support, accountability or to share successes
- Stakeholder/Triad meetings – if you have a corporate sponsor, what requirements are there for contracting with and updating your stakeholder
Group and team coaching processes vary significantly so please contact me to discuss your requirements.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Barefoot Coaching Post Graduate Certificate in Business and Personal Coaching
- Barefoot Coaching Team Coaching
- Part 1 Fundamentals Systemic Coaching Constellations
- Certificate in counselling
- Member of the International Coaching Federation
- ACC Accredited by the International Coaching Federation
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Maternity and return to work
- Business start-up
- Group coaching
- Team coaching
Photos & videos
All coaching relationships are different and there are several options to choose from as detailed above.
Typically private 121 sessions start at around £150 (excluding travel, outside of session contact, prep time and expenses) for 60 minutes and I work with clients for around 4-8 sessions, every 4-12 weeks. However requirements and therefore pricing varies.
Corporate client and team coaching rates differ so please contact me for further information.
I offer a free 30-minute call to discuss your requirements and ascertain whether I am the coach for you. From there I will supply you with my proposed structure for our coaching work and the associated pricing and details. Please get in touch now on (+44) 7738686694 or at email@example.com.
Check out my recent testimonials for an idea of how coaching could help you:
"Tracy provided me with two coaching sessions recently to establish goals I wanted to reach and to instigate changes in my life. This was not about looking for therapy, more about achieving my future aspirations.
I was in a long term (12 years) full time job that I was very comfortable with but reaching a stage in my life when decisions had to be formulated about my future.
I was quite nervous to be honest as I wasn’t sure what can of worms might be opened, but Tracy gently managed to open me up to start discussing a possible new direction - drawing out my dreams and making them more of a potential reality. Having spent 17 years totally focussed on my family and ensuring the mortgage was paid, it was a relief to be able to open up and think about what I really wanted!
I now feel excited about the future instead of resigned to just ‘paying the bills’. Everything was completely non-judgemental and confidential and I would most definitely recommend Tracy to help you find your direction." Leanne, Account Director, Marlow
"Tracy's approach ensures she gets to the heart of the matter. Asking insightful questions and her straight talking observations really moved my thinking on and challenged me in a way that suited my style. As a result, I achieved my outcomes and Tracy always left me feeling positive as she helped me unblock things that I've been stuck on for a while." Alison, AJD Coaching
"I’ve been having coaching sessions with Tracy for a few months now and at first I was apprehensive as I’d never done something like this before and I wasn’t sure how it worked or how it would work for me. She immediately made me feel relaxed and helped me to navigate one the toughest times of my life. At no point did I feel there was any judgement or opinion from her on anything I disclosed in our sessions. I didn’t know how to explore and open up myself during these sessions, but with some gentle guidance and support we explored most areas of my life and uncovered things I’d never realised were creating barriers. It took some teasing out of me, but by making me feel like I was in a safe comfortable environment and by always putting me in the driving seat of our sessions, I tackled most of my issues head on and have started 2018 with a positive outlook. I feel more confident to be in control of my own life now and I truly believe the sessions I’ve had with Tracy have had a huge impact in helping me to get to this point." Cat, Aylesbury
"Tracy has an impressive background and her experience allows her to empathise with the pressures, politics and obstacles of the modern workplace. Tracy has a friendly yet challenging approach which pushes you to reflect and explore areas you would have otherwise ignored or avoided. Her sense of humour and bubbly personality help put you at easy almost immediately, enabling a productive coaching session full of takeaways and action points. The experience was thought-provoking and refreshing, and I would highly recommend her services." Gemma, Coach
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I can provide sessions any day of the week and at any time to suit you, schedule depending.