Tracy Hart, Business & Life Change Coach
Coaching provides a huge opportunity for everyone to dramatically improve their lives at work and at home.
My mission is to take you from good to great by providing you or your business with affordable but high impact coaching services. Whether you are looking for coaching to improve your career, confidence or business I offer a free introductory session.
As a qualified Business and Life Change Coach I specialise in helping individuals successfully transition through major change in their lives and to transform themselves, their business or career to create the wonderful future they really want.
How will I help you?
I have developed my own unique coaching approach VISION | EMPOWER |ACTION which has been immensely effective and produced positive results in the lives of many individuals and businesses I have worked with. My unique approach will help you to get really clear on your vision for the future, so you feel empowered to take the necessary action that will bridge the gap between where you are now and where you truly want to be.
My VISION | EMPOWER | ACTION approach is truly flexible and can be successfully used whatever your situation. For example, are you facing a forced change such as redundancy? Do you want to change your career or get promoted? Have you just become a new executive and want to ensure success and less stress? Do you need to enhance your leadership skills? Are you starting up a new business and feeling overwhelmed? Do you want to improve your existing business? My unique approach can help you gain clarity, strength and momentum in these and many other situations.
How I help my Clients:
- Improve work/life balance, working smarter, not harder to achieve success, desired income and start living the life they really want.
- Help Executives, new and seasoned to survive and thrive in the Corporate environment, manage conflict, reduce stress, combat anxiety and improve performance.
- Understand the power of authentic leadership, develop their brand, lead high performing teams, lead through change and grow and move their business forward.
- Partner coaching with mentoring & support for Small and Start-Up businesses, sharing my wealth of knowledge and lessons learnt from both my successes and failures.
- Identify differentiators for career success and propel them along the path to their next promotion, a place on the leadership team or even at the board table.
- Manage career changes, choosing the right job, interviewing and transitioning with confidence, providing the tools and road map to make a smooth transition into their chosen new, exciting and fulfilling career.
- Reinvent following redundancy, early retirement or just the desire have their next big adventure. Redundancy and early retirement can have a huge impact to our confidence and identity, often leaving us feeling like our life has no purpose. I help them my clients make sense of it all, working through options and putting together a plan to bring back that sense of purpose, whether that is a 2nd career or getting on with living their best life.
Life & Stuff:
- Kick Anxiety into touch so that they are not held back from living the life they really want.
- Increase confidence, reducing nerves and stress whether this is in social situations, public speaking or coping with conflict at work.
- Improve wellbeing, health and fitness to be the person they really want to be effortlessly.
- I help my clients put together strategies to manage and live harmoniously with grown-up children or aging parents.
- Fulfill their dreams to retire early, live abroad or just get going on their bucket list.
"Start creating the future you want today"
This is what my clients say:
“I came to Tracy because of uncertainty as to where my business was heading. I found by agreeing to many different opportunities, I was spending less time focused on my business goals. Working with Tracy has been one of the best and most significant decisions for my business. She gave me a safe space to think and explore, the confidence to say “no” and empowered me to make choices that moved me forward towards my goals. Although our coaching sessions have finished, I will be in contact with Tracy again for business coaching. Thank you Tracy, it was great working with such a professional, relaxed and friendly coach.” Lynda, Business Owner
“The overall impact of coaching sessions with Tracy has been evident in the progress I have made since we began our sessions. Tracy has enabled me to plan and take action on the issues that were important and enabled me to move forward into areas I had not experienced before. With her gentle questions, listening and support, I was able to dig deep into what action I needed to take to get the outcome I wanted. Sessions with Tracy have been inspiring, enjoyable and thought provoking. She has given me the confidence and knowledge within myself to recognize and act on my abilities. I will definitely recommend Tracy to my friends and family.” Dee, Education Consultant
“Working with Tracy has helped me gain clarity in life, improve my mindset and organise my goals. She’s an inspiring coach and I’ll be forever grateful, that thanks to her help – I didn’t give up on my dream. I have learned to take care and love myself as a person and feel more in control of my career and opportunities. Tracy helped me through a very difficult time without her knowing. I will definitely recommend her as a coach.” Lemmi, Entrepreneur & Business Owner
“I contacted Tracy when I was going through a challenging redundancy process. Tracy has a lot of empathy and I immediately felt that I was in good hands the very first time we spoke on the phone. She really helped me through the phase after redundancy by encouraging me to think positively and leave the negative situation I had just come out of behind. This gave my preparation for interviews a big boost and it certainly paid off as I have now found a new job that I really enjoy. I recommend Tracy as a Coach, I was certainly lucky to meet her at a time when I was looking for a positive and pragmatic person with excellent listening skills and the ability to think out of the box.” Catherine, Corporate Executive
“I started working with Tracy earlier this year at a time of immense change in my life. I had changed jobs and the new one wasn’t particularly working out very well, so, I decided to set up my own consultancy, which for someone who is very security minded, was a very scary thing to do! Tracy has been there every step of the way, listening to me and guiding me through a very hectic schedule and literally helped to see the wood through the trees. Through regular coaching sessions with Tracy, I was able to focus on the right things at the right time, understanding the impact on myself and others, and in turn giving me a greater sense of calm and purpose. Tracy has a very easy going, friendly manner so our sessions always felt like talking to a good friend, someone who knows how to listen and not to judge and never bring their own agenda into it. I would not hesitate to work with Tracy again in the future and highly recommend her services.” Sabine, Business Owner
“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, and others make it happen.” Michael Jordan
Training, qualifications & experience
Before I became a professional coach my many and varied International career assignments with a Fortune 100 company have added up to over twenty years of leadership and coaching experience, often in challenging cultural and geographically diverse environments. I have worked with individuals and teams alike and it has been extremely rewarding to watch the individuals I have coached and mentored become successful in their own right and to see the teams I have led and worked with transform into high performing units that bring value and success to their organisations.
My positive outlook on life combined with my “Can do,” “Let’s have a go,” “What’s the worst that can happen?” attitude enabled me to progress quickly through a career in the oil and gas industry (an arena that is extremely competitive), build and operate a successful, inclusive and profitable business, succeed as an executive of a Fortune 100 company and become a successful, professional and fullfilled business and life change coach.
My mission is and has always been to help people discover what they really want to accomplish in life/business and how they can turn that dream into a reality.
I want to inspire people. I want them to say, “It’s because of you that I didn’t give up.”
- Wife, Mother, Entreprenuer
- Hotel Management
- Business Owner
- Facilities Management
- Project Management (Commercial Fitouts, Move Management, Change Management)
- Foreign Assignments (Doha, Qatar and Singapore)
- Executive (International - Europe, Middle East, Africa & Asia)
- Reinvention after early retirement
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching
- Certification Executive Education program
- Certifcation in DISC Profiling
- CPD Accredited (Coaching counts towards Continued Personal Development)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Leading High Performning Teams
The New Exectutive
There are many benefits to coaching, so what can the right Coach do for you? Here are my top five:
- A great coach can help you take your business, career or life, from where it is now to where you want it to be.
- A great coach helps you generate ideas. Together, you build clarity around your goals and create a vision for how your business and/or career fits into your life.
- The right coach also challenges you to develop in new and exciting ways, realize your full potential and build your confidence and self-belief.
- The right coach is your partner, cheerleader, and supporter, keeping you accountable, so you're more likely to stay the course and achieve your goals.
- A great coach will save you precious time and money by enabling you to get where you want to be faster.
Coaching is an investment that will be returned to you many times over. Invest in yourself for the future you want, living a happy and fufilled life is priceless.
The first step is to find the coach that is right for you. That’s why I offer a FREE 30-minute introductory session where we will explore where you are today, the life you would love to live, what changes you would like to make and how you are going to make it happen.
My policy is quality over quantity, so I only work with a limited number of clients at any one time. I want to be able to give my full comittement to helping them achieve success and I only work with clients that are willing to commit to do the same.
I work on the basis that flexibility is key, so:
- Where necessary or preferred, I can create a package suited to your specific needs or budget.
- When you come to the end of your package you will have the option of adding additional sessions at the your existing packages hourly rate which is discounted.
- All packages are valid for 12 months from booking. This gives you flexibility to postpone your coaching temporarily should the need arise, although this is not ideal as continued focus and commitement is needed if you are to bring your ambitions and dreams to reality.
- A session is normally 60 minutes, but within a package you also have the flexibility to split them into 30-minute sessions or combine into 90-minute sessions.
- Packages will also include support via email and text between the sessions as required.
- Booking a package will save you money, however, I recognise that a package may not be right for everyone. My standard hourly rate for one 60 minute session outside of a package for 1 to 1 coaching is £80.
Please note: 1 to 1 coaching sessions and packages are pre-paid and delivered via Skype or telephone. Face to face coaching can be arranged. A small supplement will be added to cover travel costs and time for sessions which take place more than 15 miles away from where I am based.
Fees for Executive, Corporate or Business (Team) coaching will depend upon the individual requirements, so please call me or email to arrange a time to disucuss your unique requirements.
Clients pay in advance of packages or single sessions via a link on my website www.tracyhartltd.com/online-payment - by Paypal, credit or debit card.
SPECIAL OFFER - If you introduce a friend, then you will receive a 10% discount off the next session/package you sign up for.
"START CREATING THE FUTURE YOU WANT TODAY"