I believe that we all naturally gravitate to the experiences we need in life. I think that telling you about my client success stories matters less than your own gut telling you I am the right coach for you.
If you feel that what I personally offer that is attuned to what you need right now, to what you have maybe needed for a very long time, then nothing can beat this feeling. For this reason, I'll give you an insight into who I am. From there you'll know if I sound like someone you want to spend a few hours coaching with.
I have a corporate and public sector background as a contractor working in various digital departments. It mainly involved showing up when organisations were going through major changes and helping the culture and people to adapt, even if they were scared to do so. Whilst not fulfilling in a deeper sense, financially I was able to find myself comfortably secure and wanting for little.
On an emotional and spiritual level however, I always searched for something more. Something to combat the depression, the unfulfilled dreams, the self-doubt and the expectations from those close to me that I felt unable to meet. I put off dreams and plans because there wasn’t ‘enough time’ or I didn’t have ‘enough saved yet’. It was only when introduced to NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) that my life truly fell into place.
The process itself was easy, yet emotionally it took work and I had to make some major shifts in order to get to where I wanted to be. It meant changing relationships, beginning new friendships, recognising what was of real value in my life and reconnecting with my mental and physical health. I never once looked back.
I’m now an author, Master NLP Practitioner and Hypnotherapist. I've been a Mindset Coach for 5 years and I know from personal and client experience, that when the mind is willing you are already halfway there.
I'm all about connection, empathy, understanding and real change. I'm here to help you feel whole, connected, spirited and capable.
Some of the thing I can help you with:
- relationship and dating issues
- career and professional challenges
- money blockages
- personal direction or fulfilment
- sex and anxiety issues
- self-awareness and acceptance of past traumas
- removing phobias, fears, negative thought patterns
- Men’s coaching
- Effective goal setting
- Inner child work
Training, qualifications & experience
- Relationship Expert
- Mindset Coach
- Master NLP Practitioner
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
Contact me to arrange a free consultation, we'll know then if we're right for each other.
Sessions are 2-3 hours each
£375 per session
In-person sessions are available in Tunbridge Wells for an additional fee.
- How to balance your dream job with your current one
- Is your negativity draining the people around you?
- Relationships of convenience – how to spot them
- 7 tips for when you've moved on and someone can't accept it
- How to balance your perspective with other people’s
- Redefining my social anxiety
- What to do when you feel stuck in life
- The difference between your 'soulmate' and your 'earthmate'
- How to reconnect with your intuition
- How much of a teacup are you?
- What do you need from your life, to have made it worth it?
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I'm very flexible in my coaching practice. Generally I work Monday - Friday 8am-10pm and some Weekends 8am-12pm. If these time don't suit, just let me know.