Tineke Zoet - Buoyancy Coaching
Buoyancy Coaching is a goal-oriented and solution-focused career and life coaching company based in Glasgow.
- Do you feel anxious, stressed, tired or overwhelmed juggling your job with your private life?
- Do you feel you have done all the "right" things but feel stuck in life?
- You love your job, but are ready to step it up?
- Do you want to be a better leader?
- Do you struggle with self-doubt?
- Do you feel that there must be more to life and that you deserve better?
- Are you ready for change and don’t know where to start?
You are in the right place!
We are all capable of so much more than we think. It is my belief that being buoyant is our natural state. It is my aim to guide you the best I can towards a more fulfilling and successful life and career.
There may be many obstacles to achieving your personal goals in life. Sometimes we are not even sure what our personal goals in life really are!
Buoyancy Coaching is for people just like you, who are looking for a down to earth, practical coaching method. Its main focus is to help clearly define what you want from your life and career so that you can get on with achieving your dreams.
Training, qualifications & experience
My name is Tineke Zoet, Founder and Owner of Buoyancy Coaching. I am a professional qualified transformational life coach and my coaching method has been developed for people from any personal or professional background.
I started my career as a seafarer with the merchant navy and spent several years at sea as a deck officer operating worldwide. Since my return from sea 17 years ago, I have had the privilege to be involved in many other facets of the industry both in corporate and academic environments.
Operating as a woman in a male-dominated multicultural industry has taught me a lot about human interaction and the challenges these interactions sometimes bring. Most of these challenges are not unique to the maritime industry and can be found in any type of organisation.
- Animas Transformational Coaching Diploma, accredited by the Association for Coaching and International Coach Federation
- MPhil - Master of Philosophy in Human factors and Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- BSc and BMO - Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Maritime Operations
- APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
Areas of coaching I deal with
- Free call: I offer one free thirty-minute informational call via Skype or telephone.
- Block of 6 or 9 sessions: I work with clients one-to-one for 6 or 9 x 60-minute sessions over a period of 2-4 months. I will work alongside you for this period, either face to face, via Skype/telephone or in a workplace setting.
- Corporate coaching: I also offer corporate coaching and bespoke workshops, please get in touch to find out more.
Coaching is a powerful way to tap into your potential. As a coach, I can support you in finding your full potential and help you to overcome blockages so that you can live the life you were meant to live.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Flexible. For enquiries please send me a message or to book your free Informational Call please click the link below: https://BuoyancyCoaching.as.me/