How I help:
- Do you need an objective, neutral 3rd party to share your thoughts and feelings with, to listen to you without judgement?
- New to working from home?
- Do you have low self confidence?
- Is work getting you down and you are having difficulty coping?
- Are you dealing with a serious or life threatening condition?
- Are you facing major changes with your career, transition, redundancy, retirement and you are feeling anxious?
- Are you preparing for an interview or working towards a promotion or new role?
- Are you a university student looking at a course or career choices?
- Or a young adult or parent of a young adult, who is struggling to decide what to do with their life?
- Perhaps you have a personal relationship that causes you stress, anger and or anxiety?
So how does it work?
Much of my work is with people who are looking to talk, get things off their chest and achieve balance in their lives. My coaching is supported by over 32 years direct experience in a broad range of industries including Information Technology, Logistics, Executive Search - Recruitment, Investment Banking, Retail Banking and Consulting with indirect experience in many more. I also have experience of surviving a very serious illness. I am able to quickly understand and support my clients, look at their current situation, identify the changes they need to make, develop action plans (where needed), learn and relive them from anxiety. My coaching can be useful for making career changes and transitions, improving performance and self development, building confidence and self awareness and for tackling difficult relationships at home or at work.
Training, qualifications & experience
I hold a Post Graduate Certificate in Coaching from Birkbeck College, The University of London as well as qualifications in Business Management and Marketing. I have been advising people from all walks of life on their careers for over 20 years and have been formally life coaching since 2016.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Initial 30 minute consultation is free.
Then Packages vary between £45 and £55 per hour.
As a result of the Covid 19 pandemic a lot of us are experiencing a time of unprecedented change to our social and working lives. Experience tells me that many people have difficulties adjusting to change but particularly to working from home and to any threats to their job security and careers.
Sometimes discussing these anxieties and fears with an impartial 3rd party can be very helpful. If this sounds like you, get in touch.....