I am a transformational coach and consultant with over 20 years’ experience in private, public and voluntaries, from start-ups to FTSE 250. Coaching is fundamental to my work.
I apply a genuinely open and fresh approach to transforming how you change and succeed at work.
This involves assessing both your personal and working objectives, the work environment and your relationships across the organisation. At all times the focus is on you - and how to improve your situation.
I use the Ashridge Business School model of coaching which is holistic and person-centred and I am particularly interested in helping clients succeed in the context of uncertainty, restructure and relentless change.
The core purpose with clients is to increase performance by addressing any interference:
performance = potential - interference.
As well as general Executive Coaching, I offer a number of focussed programmes.
- Personal development
Honing of really identifying your potential and how to put that to work.
- Success despite uncertainty and change
This is designed to help you manage change, build self-confidence and prepare for new responsibilities.
- Career transitions
Across, up or new directions - helping you know your strengths and capabilities and how to make the move.
- Taking on leadership
Examining self-confidence, self-belief and self-awareness; understanding how your peers and staff experience you and your impact.
- Building resilience
Addressing stress and doubt focussing on self-confidence and competencies as well as emotional self-belief to give depth to your resilience.
What happens next?
I work in South and Central London. For those who live outside of this area, I also offer coaching sessions online and over the telephone.
Get in touch if you would like to know how it works. You can either call me on 07957 612619 or click here to send me an email.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Coaching for Organisation Consultants Programme, Ashridge Hult Executive Education
- Certificate in Team Coaching, Executive Coaching Studio
Experience in Business Coaching:
- As part of an organisational improvement programme for the South East Coast Ambulance Service, the staff of c.4500 serving a population of 4.5 million. Providing leadership coaching to 10 of the top 40 leaders, addressing culture, behaviour, development and performance issues.
- Coaching a Director in Adults’ health and social care to prepare for redundancy and change.
- Leadership coaching at ADS (the trade organisation for Aerospace, Aviation, Defence and Security) to develop capability, performance and development.
- Coached the Founder of Grafter a flexible online workforce business, through the first year growth and investment decisions.
- Coached the Executive team at Farnborough International Airshow. Providing stability through a period of growth, change and a new CEO.
- At Inmarsat plc, I coached a post redundancy team processing >£100m revenue into a stable, resilient and high performing team.
- Coached a post restructure team in library services across 3 boroughs including Westminster and Kensington & Chelsea to regain expertise, confidence and operational control.
- Coached a Senior Partner of a worldwide accounting firm to plan her future career path.
- And coached the management team of a children's charity.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Team coaching
- Person-centred coaching
- Holistic coaching
Fees range from £150 to £300 per hour, this is adjusted according to income and location.
Get in touch if you would like to know more. You can either call me on 07957612619 or click here to send me an email.
"Tom’s coaching style was the perfect mix of empathy, openness and focus. My sessions with Tom allowed me the space to take a birds-eye view of my current challenges, while also coming up with tangible plans to implement the changes I needed to make."
Jeegar Kakkad, Chief Economist & Director of Policy, ADS Group Limited which is the Premier Trade Organisation for any companies operating in the UK Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space sectors.
"Getting a different perspective from Tom proved to be highly valuable. As an insightful and challenging advisor he enabled me to consolidate my position and set a clear direction for the future."
Richard Knight, Founder, Grafter.
“I found my coaching sessions to be of great value. Tom proved to be a very trustworthy sounding board which gave me an avenue to discuss challenges and concerns and receive independent feedback and advice in a confidential environment. He provided thought-provoking check and challenge whilst ensuring that I came up with the solutions and actions required. I would recommend Tom to others for senior management coaching opportunities.”
Neil Theuma, Operations Director, Farnborough International.
“Tom met with a range of staff and skilfully enabled them to engage in the coaching process to find and develop their inner resources and new insights. As the leader of a learning organisation, I am delighted with the difference this has made to their professional and personal learning and development.”
Jan Fishwick, CEO, PACT.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
08:00-19:00 Monday to Friday