I help professionals achieve, develop and fit in organisations.
'Tom’s coaching style was the perfect mix of empathy, openness and focus. My sessions with Tom allowed me the space to take a birds-eye view of my current challenges, while also coming up with tangible plans to implement the changes I needed to make."
Jeegar Kakkad, Chief Economist & Director of Policy, ADS Group Ltd
I help clients win new jobs
“Tom’s interview coaching has just landed me a top job and nailed a key weakness which was holding me back. Together we looked at feedback from previous interviews and after a test he provided expert diagnosis and a plan to rectify my rather lumbered style. He transformed my body language and answering technique making me sound more confident and passionate. We worked on preparation, getting your mind right on the day and also not getting flustered by difficult questions.
Many thanks Tom, I would strongly recommend him."
Tim Thomas, Senior Project Manager on large scale infrastructure, planning and transport projects.
How can you be your best? What are you trying to achieve? What is stopping you?
Why are you not a team player? How are your confidence levels? Can you meet your organisation’s expectations? Do you 'belong' in your organisation?
If these are the sort of questions you’re asking yourself, you could benefit from professional coaching.
FOR THE MONTHS OF NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER I AM OFFERING A 40 MINUTES COMPLIMENTARY BREAKTHROUGH SESSION WORTH £150
PLEASE EMAIL ME AND I WILL SEND YOU THE FORM. TOM@TOMBUTLERCOACHING.COM
Business is changing faster than ever before. To remain successful we must create credible plans and wrestle control of our immediate future. The fear of the unknown is as stressful as restructures and cost-cutting programmes.
My coaching provides a tool to change yourself, not just to fix problems but to understand your strengths and potential.
This involves assessing both your personal and working objectives, the work environment and your relationships across the organisation. At all times the focus is on you. I do more than fix problems; I help clients change and develop themselves.
I am a transformational coach and consultant with over 20 years’ experience in private, public and voluntaries, from start-ups to FTSE 250.
I also offer a few focussed programmes.
- Interview technique and practice
Helping you win the next job.
- Success despite uncertainty and change
This is designed to help you manage change, build self-confidence and prepare for new responsibilities.
- Career transitions
Across, up or new directions - helping you know your strengths and capabilities and how to make the move.
Examining self-confidence, self-belief and self-awareness; understanding how your peers and staff experience you and your impact.
What happens next?
Do please get in touch if you would like to know more. Call me on 07957 612619 or click here to send me an email.
I work in South and Central London.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Coaching for Organisation Consultants Programme, Ashridge Hult Executive Education
- Certificate in Team Coaching, Executive Coaching Studio
Experience in Business Coaching:
- As part of an improvement programme for the South East Coast Ambulance Service, (staff of c.4500 serving a population of 4.5 million). Providing leadership coaching to 10 of the top leaders, addressing culture, behaviour, development and performance issues.
- Coaching a Director in Adults’ health and social care to prepare for redundancy and change.
- Leadership coaching at ADS (the trade organisation for Aerospace, Aviation, Defence and Security) to develop capability, performance and development.
- Coached the Founder of Grafter, an online workforce business, through the first year growth and investment decisions.
- Coached the Executive team at Farnborough International Airshow. Providing stability through a period of growth, change and new CEO.
- At Inmarsat plc, I coached a post redundancy team processing >£100m revenue into a stable, resilient and high performing team.
- Coached a post restructure team in library services across 3 boroughs including Westminster and Kensington & Chelsea to regain expertise, confidence and operational control.
- Coached a Senior Partner of a worldwide accounting firm to plan her future career path.
- And coached the management team of a children's charity.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Team coaching
- Person-centred coaching
- Holistic coaching
Photos & videos
Fees range from £150 to £300 per hour, this is adjusted according to income and location. I also offer a 50% discount for young people, between 18-24.
Get in touch if you would like to know more. You can either call me on 07957612619 or click here to send me an email.
Jeegar Kakkad, Chief Economist & Director of Policy, ADS Group Limited which is the Premier Trade Organisation for any companies operating in the UK Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space sectors.
"Getting a different perspective from Tom proved to be highly valuable. As an insightful and challenging advisor he enabled me to consolidate my position and set a clear direction for the future."
Richard Knight, Founder, Grafter.
“I found my coaching sessions to be of great value. Tom proved to be a very trustworthy sounding board which gave me an avenue to discuss challenges and concerns and receive independent feedback and advice in a confidential environment. He provided thought-provoking check and challenge whilst ensuring that I came up with the solutions and actions required. I would recommend Tom to others for senior management coaching opportunities.”
Neil Theuma, Operations Director, Farnborough International.
“Tom met with a range of staff and skilfully enabled them to engage in the coaching process to find and develop their inner resources and new insights. As the leader of a learning organisation, I am delighted with the difference this has made to their professional and personal learning and development.”
Jan Fishwick, CEO, PACT.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
08:00-19:00 Monday to Friday