Austin Thorneycroft -The Professional Coach
A few years ago I'd seen burn out as becoming more and more common in my friends and colleagues, I wanted to help but was woefully unaware of how I could do that. I became aware of the term 'coaching' as a way of dealing with this issue and decided that I would undergo the rigorous training program conducted by the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC) and in 2016 I achieved the accreditation of a certified professional coach and Energy Leadership Master Practitioner. Next in my education came extensive Emotional Intelligence training and now I am certified to deliver EQi-2.0 and EQi360, which is the leading psychometric assessment in emotional intelligence.
Throughout all of this, I have really developed a passion for supporting people at all stages in their career to further their leadership potential by developing their Emotional intelligence. I am passionate about helping people achieve their dreams and living a life that is beyond their expectations. We all face difficulties within life and we can often get blinded by the hurdles we face and are unable to find the correct path to follow.
I am able to coach you in a way that helps you to see life objectively, understanding that the journey can be as inspiring as the destination!
I offer a free no obligation 30-minute call with all new clients just so that we know that we are compatible to work together (chemistry call). A coaching relationship is a 2-way thing, I am neither a counselor or a therapist and I don't pretend to be, but I do possess a number of tools that can help you find the solutions you are looking for, more often than not, you hold all the answers yourself! I will challenge you and hold you accountable so you will be successful beyond your expectations!
Here are just a few areas that I can help you with
- Getting off to a great start in a new job
- Freeing up time to take on a new project
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Creating a personal, value-driven vision/mission statement for guidance
- Being an effective supervisor (values, authenticity, talents, and effectiveness)
- Sorting through challenges; a place to think out loud
- Completing a project in less time than forecasted
- Improving team meetings
- Organising and getting started on a new project
- Identifying and overcoming barriers to accomplishing projects
- Becoming a better listener
- Clarifying expectations between team members and with management
- Being seen as a team player
- Staying focused and relaxed while managing a large project
- Improving the effectiveness of a leadership team
- Career exploration
- Improving health and well-being
- Speaking more effectively in group settings
- Rediscovering passion and joy in work
- Understanding and working through cultural differences
- Cleaning up clutter to get organised
- Getting a handle on priorities and effective use of time
- Creating a powerful team
- Working through self-imposed restraints
- Balancing work and family
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a certified professional coach trained by the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching-iPec with over 400 hours of training. I am also an Energy Leadership Master Practitioner and Emotional intelligence EQi-2.0 Practitioner.
I have experience with coaching individuals both personally and professionally. I have also experience in coaching teams. I can work face to face, by phone or am available through video conferencing. I also can hold webinars to include up to 100 people!
I can offer psychometric assessments with my coaching packages which are great for giving you clarity on how you are showing up currently, these are then followed up by a de-brief and a personal development plan.
Areas of coaching I deal with
- Business coaching
- Career coaching
- Creative coaching
- Executive coaching
- Health coaching
- Personal development
- Redundancy coaching
- Staff coaching
- Work/life balance
Photos & videos
I offer a free 30-minute consultation and offer a bespoke coaching package for each individual client.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available from 8am-8pm by phone or email. If I can't answer there and then, leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.