Teresa Peters Acclerator Coaching North East
I’m Teresa Peters, a friendly enthusiastic, results-driven, DiSC certified Personal Performance and Executive Coach based in the North-East. As a business owner of a publishing company, I know what it's like to change career, take risks whilst embracing family and fitness. I've trained with one of the most recognised coaching companies in the world.
If you’re here, you must be ready to accelerate yourself.
That’s great news. And I can’t wait to help.
I offer a bespoke coaching service to meet your needs covering:
- Personal Performance - women men 30-55 looking to change career or start a new business, women after major life changes like maternity leave/bereavement, I also work with chefs and people in transition to address work/life balance. (Career Coaching, Personal development, Confidence Coaching)
- Business Coaching - I have another business over and above my coaching company (co-founder of a publishing company called Relish Publications - established 10 years) - Business Mentoring for business start ups
- Team coaching and workshops
- Personality profiling (DiSC licensed and accredited) - Master the art of communication. Understand who you are.
MY personality - "Teresa is a ‘Reformer’ style (in the personality profiling world) who is sociable, caring and accepting of others, friendly and enjoys being a leader. She concentrates on the task in hand until it’s completed and works well with a team. She knows her limits and will ask or delegate. She is optimistic, trusting, sincere, motivating, an encouraging leader and a convincing spokesperson. She’s motivated by caring for other people’s needs, recognition, freedom from rules and acceptance. This style combined with a very high EQ (emotional intelligence) means that Teresa is suited to training groups, coaching and encouraging a team to open up in a non-confrontational environment. She has a natural empathy and is non-judgemental after many colourful personal life experiences!"
Training, qualifications & experience
- Accredited Performance Coach and Executive Coach with The Coaching Academy - ILM, ICF, AAC recognised
- Level 2 DiSC profile
- Certified Confidence Coach
- BA Hons in Sports Health and Leisure / Broadcasting.
- 24 years in senior management - sales, events and sponsorship management, National Media, publishing and media communications in corporate and smaller business.
- Teresa is co-founder and partner of a leading recipe book publishing company, Relish Publications, founded 2009.
- Marathon and half marathon runner, mum to twins and a teenager, successful 2nd marriage, has overcome life changing events (bereavements, redundancy, divorce, major debt as single mum, hysterectomy) - empathetic but driven and has an innate passion to help others accelerate.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I use DiSC profiling because this adds science to my coaching and offers a framework on which to build self esteem, self belief and motivation. It's a fantastic tool used to help decide what career you are suited to and if you are currently in the right role, for you, right now.
Do enquire about my yoga and 'finding purpose' retreats in 2020.
I'm also available for Team and Organisation development and work with a number of associates whom all have talents and expertise in different areas
As a business owner of a publishing company I can tailor my coaching to offer mentorship to small business start ups. Open to funding support if requested.
- FREE 30 minute consultation
- DiSC profile with 90 minutes coaching - £120 (discount for students or couples)
- 6 x 1 hour sessions of coaching including DiSC profile - £495
- Team coaching and training - using team dynamics, sales leadership reports - Bespoke investment packages tailored to suit the needs of your business
- I coach face to face, on Skype/zoom/facetime, what's app/messenger video or over the phone. I coach internationally and locally.
- Willing to travel subject to contracts and fuel reimbursements.
Don't hesitate to pick up the phone and call me - 07834243418
I have a successful publishing business and so coaching is my passion and this will grow into a full time lifestyle career organically.
Why not have an ignition session / getting to know you session FREE for 30 minutes to find out more about one another and if we can accelerate on your new exciting journey together.
CAREER COACHING FEMALE 40+
OVERALL IMPACT OF COACHING:
Teresa’s coaching sessions have been life changing for me.
I recently reached a point where I just felt so overwhelmed by everything in both my work and personal life that I couldn’t see how I was going to change things on my own. I wanted to feel that I was in control of my work life balance again so I explored the possibilities of Life Coaching. I was put in touch with Teresa and we hit it off straight away thankfully….I have never looked back since!
Teresa has such a lovely, non-judgemental way about her that lets you open up freely to get the best out of the sessions. She has a unique way of making you think and look at things differently by the questions she poses. The sessions are always tailored to suit my needs and she is great at checking in via email between sessions which always gives you an extra boost. I always leave our sessions on a high, with enthusiasm, and with clarity about my goals and next steps.
As a result, I am now taking more control of my personal and home life, and also in the process of changing my career in a huge way. Teresa’s coaching has helped me to unlock and unblock so much which has enabled me to move forward positively…I can guarantee this would not have happened without her sessions. Never would I have thought 6 months I would be where I am today and I am so excited for what the next 6 months are going to bring! I feel like I have my mojo back.
I do feel that coaching sessions are part of my life now, even if further down the line it’s for a 6 monthly or annual MOT. As long as Teresa is happy to coach me, I’ll continue with the sessions indefinitely to help keep me focussed on my goals and on my positive life path.
Teresa is an inspiring coach and an amazing individual who I feel lucky to know and play such an important part in my life
BUSINESS COACHING - FEMALE 30+
Earlier this year I found myself feeling completely overwhelmed by the demands of running my business which is still very much in it’s infancy. I knew I needed to look at how I could grow the business, how fast I could grow it and how I would cope with an increased workload.
I chose Teresa for to coach me through this process as she instantly got what I wanted to achieve from it – even more than I did at the start as I was unclear on my goal right at the beginning. Teresa created a space for me to fill with my thoughts and helped me to get them order so that I could define my overall goal then she helped me to break that down into manageable pieces that I could tackle one by one.
For me, her own extensive experience in business meant that she really could empathise with and understand the scenarios I needed to explore. I felt very comfortable being completely honest with her right from the start as she is extremely approachable and I knew that I was talking within a confidential environment.
She was fantastic at listening to me when I needed to ramble and get all my thoughts out but she also would interrupt and pull me back on track when I wandered off on a tangent!
Teresa goes the extra mile for her clients without effort and I felt like I had someone truly on my side rather than just a coach. I would certainly recommend Teresa to others looking for coaching and I will no doubt call upon her services in the future as I really believe in investing in self development.