Thanks for visiting my page.
Let's keep this short and snappy. The last thing you want is to be reading lots of words. If you want to know more, please arrange a free 20-30 minute call with me so we can find out more about each other.
My main area of focus is professional and business success, helping business owners and key people within businesses establish high performance. Marrying the wellbeing of this success, with the wellbeing of the people (and yes that includes the business owner too).
Even though my coaching focuses on business, all coaching gets personal. I tap into what really makes you tick, get clarity on what's getting in your way and then injecting some fun and energy to get you what you want.
Like many coaches out there, what brought us to coaching is the challenges that life had thrown at us. For me that included challenges that I, myself, had piled on top of what was already there. Believe me when I say that I had mastered the art of making things harder than they needed to be.
Training, qualifications & experience
The qualifications relevant to coaching (I have more) are:
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC)
- Certified Agile Scrum Master (CSM) (Rather than project management, think coaching a project and its teams to success).
- Associate coach of 'The Coaching Experience'
- Trained Psychometric Tester (ATU, TUA, TUP (Certificates pending))
- Over 20 years working in industry (Engineering and Technology), the later years coaching teams (Agile/Scrum Coaching)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Business Leadership Coaching
Business Leadership Profile
Photos & videos
I offer a number of different packages. I like to discuss coaching needs with clients first, which in turn will impact number of sessions, number of checkins, and thus the resulting fees. I have to stress I serve based on results. As long as the client is doing their part in the coaching (leaning-in), I will lean-in too. Its important to me that you get the results you want.
What I offer:-
Initial 30 minutes introductory call
- Initial 30 minutes introductory call via Telephone/Skype/Zoom (free no obligation call)
- 3 Month coaching package (6 Sessions)
- 6 Month coaching packages (12 Sessions)
- Short checkins (via email) between sessions to make sure progress is being made.
- Sessions last 45-60 minutes
For Business performance coaching (Leadership and Performance)
- Business Leadership Profile and Strategy session
- 3 Month coaching packages (12 Sessions)
- 6 Month coaching package (24 Sessions)
- Short checkins (via email/Phone/Skype) between sessions to make sure progress is being made.
- Sessions last 60-90 minutes
Please contact me to set up a introductory call to find out more about the fees.
Plain and simple, I come from a history of fighting for what I want. And that is what I will do for you. We get clear on your direction, whats holding you back and get moving. If you decide to get in your own way, I'm there to stand-up up for that part of you that wants that goal. If you want success and have fun while doing it, drop me a line and lets chat.
Wishing you a lovely day.
PS: Here are some Testimonials you might want to hear about.
Phil Morse (Founder & CEO of Digital DJ Tips, (Digital DJ Tips))
"TC helped me greatly to identify and move forward in solving several key issues as I grew my company, through holding me accountable for my goals and helping me move past mental challenges. I can recommend his business coaching to similar small business leaders."
Verity Mace (Business Owner (Entrepreneur), (Evolve In Sri Lanka))
"TC has assisted me with both business systems and business launch. Its as if in our coaching sessions we draw in all the chaos and confusion of a growing business, bring it close and then simplify and make sense of it. Sometimes almost like magic a macro view and very clear action steps pop out the other side. He makes complexity less chaotic and has the ability to distill things down by asking the right question and at the right time. He has been a key part of my business growth in the last 6 months."
Captain Gary Bruce (Pilot)
"I have been working with TC during the past six months. TC’s coaching method has enabled me to navigate more clearly through everyday challenges and the unmarked minefield of the business world.
I have felt energised, focussed and better equipped using a variety of tools and suggested methods to deal with a challenging and growing business.
Thank you TC for your wise words and practises."
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|