The Parenthood Coach - Tamsin Williamson
I am The Parenthood Coach - an Accredited Life Coach and mum of two.
My mission is to support unfulfilled mums who are stuck in a professional rut, and feel confused about who they are and what they want from life since becoming a parent.
Through my coaching programme I help my clients create headspace to prioritise their needs, untangle their busy minds and reconnect with their buried ambitions so they can move forward with confidence and clarity into a future where career and parenthood make sense.
My coaching programme is for you if...
- You feel stuck in a professional rut, frustrated with where you are but confused or anxious about where to go
- Your head is whirling with decisions and ideas, and you can’t see the wood for the trees
- You don’t recognise yourself anymore, and are struggling to connect with who you are and what you want out of life
- Parenthood has turned life on its head, and things don’t make sense like they used to
- A holistic 3-month journey of self-evolution and empowerment
- Dedicated support to define your goals and aspirations, plus create a bespoke ‘you shaped’ path to achieve them
- Acquisition of tools and techniques that will create life-changing behaviour and mindset shifts
- Re-connecting with your personal and professional identity, enabling you to take action as your most clear, confident and authentic self
- An ability to move forward into a future full of possibility and direction, as a lighter, clearer and more confident version of you
Training, qualifications & experience
Prior to becoming a Life Coach, I worked for 14 years in the Marketing and Events industry at Director level
I am an Accredited Transformational Life Coach, and trained with Animas Centre for Coaching (accredited by both the International Coach Federation and the Association for Coaching)
Areas of coaching I deal with
The Clarity and Confidence Package (my 3 month signature coaching programme) currently costs £750. Please get in touch for more detail or alternative options for working together.
I host a free Facebook Community called The Parenthood Retreat - a space for Mums to step away from the whirlwind of parenthood, pause the Mum Juggle, and pay some time and attention to their own needs, wellbeing, passions and ambitions. I run coaching masterclasses, invite guest experts in to run sessions and share coaching tips and strategies daily.
To join follow this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theparenthoodretreat