71 Stoats Nest Road
07795 625798 / 020 3952 0925
Do you ever get that feeling that something is missing in your life, that you could do more, be more and have more? You know something has to change but you don’t know what it is or how you’ll get there.
- Would you like to create an entrepreneurial career but not sure what that looks like?
- Do you want to create an entrepreneurial career yet have fears that are holding you back?
- Have you been working in the corporate world for too long and feel there’s more to life?
- Are you someone who dreams big and wants to make an impact on others’ lives?
I typically work with aspiring, heart-centered, female entrepreneurs who feel that their dreams don’t fit with the reality of the corporate world. I help you bridge the gap between where you are and support you in discovering and pursuing your big vision with the confidence and clarity to succeed. I help you tap into your self-development, shift long-held limiting beliefs and negative thought patterns, so you feel able to step into being your true self and live to your fullest potential.
I can help you if...
- You'd like to create an entrepreneurial career but not sure what that looks like
- You’ve been working in the corporate world for too long and feel there’s more to life
- You want to create an entrepreneurial career yet have fears that are holding you back
- You are someone who dreams big and wants to make an impact on others’ lives
- You have big dreams but are scared to reach them and can self-sabotage your success
Working with me...
I've created a unique coaching service in which I really take the time to really get to know you, to really listen to your needs and understand what their challenges are and what they aspire to. I get present with you in your coaching sessions, as in my experience, I find this creates a safe space for you to be heard and for the answers to arise from within.
I support you in finding your way to greater confidence and clarity and help you increase your self-esteem and let go of not feeling good enough. I inspire you to be the best version of yourself, listening without judgement and with genuine compassion, motivate and encourage you on your journey.
Benefits of coaching...
- Gain a better understanding of what’s important to you and clarity around your vision
- Understand your values, beliefs and how these align with your goals going forward
- Increased awareness around limiting beliefs and receive support in challenging these
- Feel more positive and choose to do something that is in line with what you believe in
- Address underlying issues and release self-sabotaging patterns so you can move forward
- Become more focused and go beyond your fears to step outside your comfort zone
- Feel more happy, confident, motivated and excited about your future
- Learn that life can become easier when you live in a way that works for you
What others have said...
‘Suzie is professional, positive, reliable, supportive and really cares’
‘She has a real passion for helping others’
‘I am now able to start taking action to create the life I want’
‘If you want a coach that really listens, gets results, genuinely cares, and is fun, then I would recommend Suzie. Her enthusiasm is infectious!’
‘Suzie has a sincere and genuine desire for the well-being of her clients, instilling a sense of confidence and safety’
‘I started coaching with Suzie being really confused and lacking a clear direction for my career goals. I ended the coaching with her, not only having made peace with myself and gaining confidence, but also a new job!’
‘Coaching with Suzie has allowed me to heal a part of myself that I had never realised was impacting so much of my life. Not just with my career but relationships with others and most importantly my relationship with myself.’
‘Thanks to Suzie’s support I managed to positively channel my thoughts and ideas and now my business is finally taking a definite shape. The impact of a coach is always a positive, the impact of a good coach can make miracles.’
How I work…
Sessions are on a 1:1 basis with a block of 6, 9 or 12 individually tailored coaching sessions. They may combine a mix of coaching, NLP, EFT and Matrix Re-imprinting. Coaching sessions are private and confidential and can be done face to face or by Skype/Zoom.
Coaching sessions last for 60 minutes and the number of sessions depend on the individual circumstances. To find out more, contact me to set up a complimentary 30 minute coaching consultation via Skype/Zoom or in person to find out whether we are the right match to work together.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc Psychology degree (The Open University)
- Personal Performance Diploma (The Coaching Academy)
- NLP Practitioner (Richard Bandler, co-creator of NLP)
- EFT Practitioner (Karl Dawson, Master Practitioner)
- Matrix Re-imprinting Practitioner (Karl Dawson, Master Practitioner)
- Reiki 1 & 2 Practitioner (Sue Toomey, Master Practitioner)
- Certificate in Modern Stress Management (The Guild of Energists)
- Certificate in Confidence Coaching (The Coaching Academy)
- Certificate in Reinvention Coaching (The Coaching Academy)
- Certificate in Financial Coaching (The Coaching Academy)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
I provide support on a 1:1 basis and fees are agreed with clients during the coaching consultation. A discount is provided for payment in full or a payment plan is available with deposit. Contact me to book your complimentary 30 minute coaching consultation, to identify your needs and establish whether we are the right fit to work together.
My background is as a Personal Assistant in corporate London, which spanned over 20 years. During my corporate career I worked my way up from receptionist, to Personal Assistant and then Executive Assistant at CEO level. This gave me first-hand experience of working in challenging and changing environments and the impact this can have on our emotional health and wellbeing.
In 2013 I become more interested in self-development and spirituality. I knew I wasn’t living my purpose in my PA career, that I was playing small and I had to do something about it, so I re-trained and built my coaching business.
I personally understand the impact of leaving a secure job for self-employment and the range of emotions and challenges that can come with that. Having gone through the journey of discovering my big vision, increasing my confidence and gaining clarity I’m now best placed to help you take the steps towards fulfilling your vision too.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I offer sessions on weekdays, evenings and weekends by arrangement. Sessions are held at my premises in Coulsdon or via Skype/Zoom.