Fingertip Therapies - 1A Durham Road
I offer a confidential and person centred service helping you to resolve issues which have become a problem or a challenge to you. I use a range of techniques depending on you and your needs. My aim is to help you find positive changes that will enhance and improve your life. I use a combination of NLP, TFT, PsyTaP, Coaching, Old Pain 2 Go, Kinetic Shift, Law of Attraction and Hypnotherapy in my work and the balance of these depends on you and your issues. I also deliver workshops and provide group sessions and deliver the Lightning Process.
I work with many aspects of health and well-being, including the resolution of phobias, anxiety and panic states, fatigue, sleep issues, addictions, trauma and weight gain.
I am very interested in the Mind/Brain/Body connection and much of my work focuses on this, being grounded in the latest research on neuroscience.
I offer sessions flexibly, you can choose from a number of options all of which are listed on my website.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Clinical Diploma in NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and Coaching.
- Advanced Certificate in NLP, Coaching and Clinical Hypnotherpy
- UKHA Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Licensed Practitioner of The Phil Parker Lightning Process®
- Certified PsyTap (Psychosensory Techniques and Principles) Practitioner
- Certified TFT (Thought Field Therapy) Practitioner
- Certified Old Pain 2 Go Practitioner
- Certified Kinetic Shift Practitioner
- Law of Attraction Foundation certificate
- Registered Nurse (LD)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology with Philosophy
- CMI L5 Diploma in Management
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education
- Certificate in Restorative Practice
- Certificate in working with Young People experiencing Trauma
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Smoking cessation, addictions, trauma, chronic fatigue, phobias
I offer a free telephone discussion to help you decide if I am the right practitioner for you. Because you are individual, fees are dependent on the issue to be resolved and can be discussed at the initial consultation.
You can opt for a one hour discovery session to find out if coaching is for you at a rate of £60
Appointments often last for up to 1.5 hours, but appointments can be much shorter than that depending on the issue to be addressed. Some of my techniques are very quick and effective so we may book the full 1.5 hours but discover that we do not need that long.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Available 5 days a week between 10.a.m. and 6.p.m