Sue Hulme Life Coaching
Would you like to make changes and get the most out of your life? Would you like to be more confident, to improve a relationship or to achieve a career or health goal? Are you at a crossroads or simply feeling overwhelmed?
You have your own ‘story’ and my role, as a coach, is to help you to make the right changes for you in the right ways for you. There is no one-size-fits-all approach. My coaching is grounded in the real-world and draws not only my own experience but also the wonderful insights of previous clients.
You will find my sessions relaxed and friendly, and focused fully on you. I will listen carefully to you, ask you thought-provoking questions and be your very own impartial sounding board and critical friend. As we talk, you will find your thinking becoming sharper and your way forward clearer. You will be able to view things from fresh perspectives and replace unhelpful thoughts and behaviours with helpful and positive ones.
The best way to find out if I am the right coach for you is to give me a call. I am always happy to talk through the changes you would like to make and to answer your questions. You can also find out what coaching with me is like from some of my previous clients below and by visiting suehulme.co.uk/one-to-one.
I work from lovely consulting rooms in Kenilworth and Coventry.
Warm and supportive sessions
- “She will set you at ease with her warmth from day one”
- “Sue provided a non-judgemental and constructive environment”
- “I felt a real connection which helped me share my thoughts and feelings seemingly effortlessly”
Lasting positive changes
- “Seeing Sue has transformed my life”
- “I feel like Sue has helped me to grow and enter a new chapter”
- “I can't believe how different I feel. I'm a new woman – empowered!”
Small changes can have dramatic results
- “Sue helped me understand that with some minor tweaks I can feel confident and present myself as an assertive member of the team”
- “I've gained perspective during my work with her which enables me to quickly find a way forward in challenging times”
- “She helped me to develop tactics for breaking down difficult emotions … and develop ways of dealing with tricky situations … to enable me to be more productive and successful”
Collaborative approach to find the best solutions for you
- “She helped me to find my own strategies and helped me to alter my perspective and enabled me to move on in various aspects of my life”
- “She listens carefully, and adapts her approach accordingly”
- “Sue helped me decrease the 'noise' and to identify key areas to focus my time and energy to achieve my goals”
First-hand experience of business and education
- “Sue has a lovely approach and understood my challenges”
- “Her help is grounded in real world experience, and there’s nothing ‘fluffy’ about her approaches”
- “I appreciated your understanding and awareness of what education can be like!
I work with private individuals from Warwickshire and Coventry in lovely centres with peaceful consulting rooms, in Kenilworth and Coventry. To book a consultation or to find out more, please call 07980 430408, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit suehulme.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
Registered member of National Council of Psychotherapists, Diploma in Performance Coaching with NLP, BSc, PGCE, enhanced DSB.
I have worked with people from many businesses and places of education in the surrounding area.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Family member with mental health concern
- Change of direction or circumstances
- Weight loss
Photos & videos
Full consultation - 50 minutes - £65
Taster consultation - 25 minutes - £25
Discovery telephone chat - 15 minutes - FREE
Please contact me if you have any queries.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday to Friday 8:00 to 20:00, Saturday 9:00 to 13:00.