Sue Hulme BSc PGCE MNCP
The Park Practice
31 Park Road
CW Therapy Rooms
56A-58A Warwick Road
07980 430408 / 07980 430408
Friendly, impartial and realistic
I have an open and friendly style and will work alongside you to realistically plan your path to success. I will listen and ask questions to help your thinking and act as your impartial 'sounding board' and 'critical friend'. I can also introduce NLP techniques to help you change how you think about or react to particular events, replacing unhelpful thoughts and responses with helpful ones. I combine my coaching skills with those I developed as a teacher, manager and engineer to support you to find solutions that work for you.
Make changes and achieve goals
People come to me for all sorts of reasons, including confidence, career goals relationships and health goals. Some may be at a crossroads or be facing an unexpected change in circumstances. Most clients make significant changes in just one or two sessions.
What clients say
• " Sue empowered me with confidence "
• " Sue helped me share my thoughts and feelings seemingly effortlessly "
• " Sue has a lovely approach and understood my challenges "
• " Sue has a very calming manner and was supportive and encouraging "
• " Sue was very warm and engaging and helped me to reflect and refocus "
• " Sue was calm and listened to me with empathy and kindness "
(please visit www.suehulme.co.uk/what-clients-say if you would like to see more feedback from clients)
I offer a no-obligation introductory 30-minute consultation for £15 and full 50-minute consultations for £50. I work from lovely consulting rooms in both Kenilworth and Coventry.
If you are unable to get to the Kenilworth or Coventry consulting rooms, I also offer a FREE introductory 15-minute phone consultation and 30-minute phone consultations for £25.
Please call 07980 430408, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.suehulme.co.uk.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a fully qualified and insured performance and life coach.
- I am a member of and approved by the National Council of Psychotherapists.
- I graduated with the Performance Coaching with NLP Diploma which is externally verified by the National Council of Psychotherapists.
- Young People and Mental Health Certificate.
- Understanding Anxiety, Depression and CBT Certificate.
- Be Mindful Certificate.
- I hold a BSc and a PGCE.
- I have an enhanced DSB certificate, which enables me to work with young people.
- I complete a variety of CPD courses each year to further my professional development, these include
- Managing Stress
- Working through Mental Health Issues with Coaching and NLP,
- Building Body Acceptance,
- Building Confidence and Assertiveness,
- Dealing with Panic Attacks,
- Professional Resilience,
- Creating a Thinking Environment,
- Regulating Body Weight - Brain and Behaviour
Areas of coaching I deal with
- Health coaching
- Personal development
- Redundancy coaching
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Family member with mental health concern
- Change of direction or circumstances
- Weight loss
Photos & videos
Introductory face to face consultation - 30 minutes - £15
Full consultation - 50 minutes - £50
Introductory telephone consultation - 15 minutes - FREE
Telephone consultation - 30 minutes - £25
Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday to Friday 8:00 to 20:00, Saturday 9:00 to 13:00.