11 Windmill Close
07980 430408 / 07980 430408
Are you looking to make a change in your life but finding it difficult to put aside the time to think clearly? If so, I can help you by providing a calm space and a listening ear. It is amazing how quickly you will be able to turn things around once you allow yourself the luxury of time and space which is dedicated just to you.
I believe that you are the expert in your own life and the best person to make the right decisions about yourself. I will listen and ask questions to help you and can also introduce positive ways to handle unhelpful feelings. I have a common-sense approach and will help you to look at where you are now, where you want to be and to realistically plan to succeed.
Feedback from previous clients
- 'Sue was very warm and engaging'
- 'I saw changes after just the first session'
- 'Sue helped me to believe in myself'
- 'I feel so much more positive'
- 'So nice to be listened to'
- 'Some useful ways to make myself feel confident'
- 'Great to have time to think'
- 'Sue is supportive and encouraging'
- 'I now appreciate and value myself'
- 'Sue has a very calming manner'
- 'Challenging but enjoyable'
- 'I can see the future and find a way to get there'
- 'Sue has a lovely approach'
- 'I was able to sort out my priorities'
- 'I can understand my daughter much better'
- 'Sue helped me deal with a tricky situation'
- 'I have taken control of me'
- 'I can now talk myself into things instead of out of them'
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a fully qualified and insured performance and life coach. I trained with the acclaimed Louise Trevatt at Simply Changing
- I complete a variety of CPD courses each year to further my professional development, these include Managing Stress, Working through Mental Health Issues with Coaching and NLP, Creating a Thinking Environment, Building Confidence and Assertiveness, Professional Resilience, Mindfulness, Dealing with Panic Attacks, Brain and Behaviour - Regulating Body Weight, Building Body Acceptance, Self-Motivation, Young People and Mental Health.
- I graduated with the performance coaching with NLP diploma which is externally verified by the National Council of Psychotherapists
- I also hold a BSc and a PGCE
- I am a member of and approved by the National Council of Psychotherapists
- I have an enhanced DSB certificate
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Young People
- Change of direction
- Sort your 'to do' list
- Life style changes
- Stuck in a rut
- Business goals
- Weight loss
- Family member with mental unwellness
Photos & videos
Introductory telephone consultation - 20 minutes - FREE
Introductory face to face consultation - 30 minutes - £10
Full consultation - 60 minutes - £50
Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday to Friday 9:30 to 19:00, Saturday 9:30 to 12:30.