Sue Hulme BSc PGCE MNCP
The Park Practice
31 Park Road
CW Therapy Rooms
56A-58A Warwick Road
07980 430408 / 07980 430408
What would you like to change in your life? Would you like more confidence? a new job? better work-life balance? improved relationships? or to achieve a health goal? Are you at a crossroads in your life or adapting to a change of circumstances? It is surprising how quickly you can start to make positive changes when you have time and space to think.
I am a fully qualified and insured professional Life Coach, registered with the the National Council of Psychotherapists. I work with clients to make the changes that they want to make and to become the people they truly want to be. I am continually inspired by how the right question at the right time brings about the ‘light bulb’ moment which helps clients to move forward.
Each client is unique and I support each one to make the decisions that are most appropriate for them. Using and building on a client's skills and experiences and encouraging them to be more aware and appreciative of themselves, strengthening and building positive habits and minimising unhelpful ones.
I have an open, friendly and gentle style and a common-sense approach. I will work with you to create the future that you want, looking at where you are now, where you want to be and realistically planning to get there. You are unique and I will support you to make the decisions that most suit you. I will help you to be more aware and appreciative of yourself, strengthening and building positive habits and minimising unhelpful ones.
I work with people from all walks of life who want to make all sorts of changes. Clients include parents, teachers, small business owners, young professionals, people working in the leisure and beauty sectors.
I am committed to working with clients who feel held back by lack of confidence or anxiety; and clients who are supporting family members with mental health concerns.
Please give me a call on 07980 430408 for an informal chat or email me at email@example.com. I offer free introductory telephone consultations and introductory face-to-face consultations for a small charge. I work in both Kenilworth and Coventry in lovely centres with peaceful consulting rooms.
What clients say
- 'Sue was very warm and engaging'
- 'I saw changes after just the first session'
- 'Sue helped me to believe in myself'
- 'I feel so much more positive'
- 'Sue is supportive and encouraging'
- 'I now appreciate and value myself'
- 'Sue has a very calming manner'
- 'Challenging but enjoyable'
- 'I can see the future and find a way to get there'
- 'Sue has a lovely approach'
- 'I can understand my daughter much better'
- 'Sue helped me deal with a tricky situation'
- 'I can now talk myself into things instead of out of them'
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a fully qualified and insured performance and life coach.
- I am a member of and approved by the National Council of Psychotherapists
- I graduated with the Performance Coaching with NLP Diploma which is externally verified by the National Council of Psychotherapists
- I hold a BSc and a PGCE.
- I have an enhanced DSB certificate, which enables me to work with young people.
- I complete a variety of CPD courses each year to further my professional development, these include
- Managing Stress
- Working through Mental Health Issues with Coaching and NLP,
- Young People and Mental Health
- Building Body Acceptance,
- Building Confidence and Assertiveness,
- Dealing with Panic Attacks,
- Professional Resilience,
- Creating a Thinking Environment,
- Regulating Body Weight - Brain and Behaviour
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Family member with mental health concern
- Change of direction or circumstances
- Weight loss
Photos & videos
Introductory telephone consultation - 20 minutes - FREE
Introductory face to face consultation - 30 minutes - £15
Full consultation - 50 minutes - £50
Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday to Friday 8:00 to 20:00, Saturday 9:00 to 13:00.