Sue Hulme BSc PGCE MNCP
11 Windmill Close
07980 430408 / 07980 430408
I am a fully qualified and insured professional Life Coach and an accredited member of the National Council of Psychotherapists (MNCP). I love working with clients to become the people they truly want to be and to make the changes that they want to make. I am continually inspired by how the right question at the right time brings about the ‘light bulb’ moment which helps everything move forward.
I have an open, friendly and gentle style and a common-sense approach to life coaching. I work with clients to look forward to create the future rather than spending lots of time unpicking the past. Looking at where a client is now, where they want to be and realistically planning to get there.
Each client is unique and I support each one to make the decisions that are most appropriate for them. Using and building on a client's skills and experiences and encouraging them to be more aware and appreciative of themselves, strengthening and building positive habits and minimising unhelpful ones.
My approach is mainly conversational and sometimes I may suggest a paper-based activity to help a client’s thinking. I can also introduce NLP techniques to help a client to reprogram their brain away from unhelpful thoughts and habits to helpful ones. I always explain the ideas behind any activity that I suggest.
It is important to me that a client feels completely comfortable with me as their coach and so I offer an introductory telephone consultation or face-to-face consultation. This gives a client the opportunity to ask questions, to get a flavour of how coaching would work for them and to decide whether they would like to work with me as their coach
Please contact me or visit my website if you would like further details. I am happy to answers any questions that you may have.
Feedback from previous clients
- 'Sue was very warm and engaging'
- 'I saw changes after just the first session'
- 'Sue helped me to believe in myself'
- 'I feel so much more positive'
- 'Sue is supportive and encouraging'
- 'I now appreciate and value myself'
- 'Sue has a very calming manner'
- 'Challenging but enjoyable'
- 'I can see the future and find a way to get there'
- 'Sue has a lovely approach'
- 'I can understand my daughter much better'
- 'Sue helped me deal with a tricky situation'
- 'I can now talk myself into things instead of out of them'
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a fully qualified and insured performance and life coach.
- I complete a variety of CPD courses each year to further my professional development, these include Managing Stress, Working through Mental Health Issues with Coaching and NLP, Creating a Thinking Environment, Building Confidence and Assertiveness, Professional Resilience, Mindfulness, Dealing with Panic Attacks, Brain and Behaviour - Regulating Body Weight, Building Body Acceptance, Self-Motivation, Young People and Mental Health.
- I graduated with the performance coaching with NLP diploma which is externally verified by the National Council of Psychotherapists
- I also hold a BSc and a PGCE
- I am a member of and approved by the National Council of Psychotherapists
- I have an enhanced DSB certificate
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Young People
- Change of direction
- Sort your 'to do' list
- Life style changes
- Stuck in a rut
- Business goals
- Weight loss
- Family member with mental health concerns
Photos & videos
Introductory telephone consultation - 20 minutes - FREE
Introductory face to face consultation - 30 minutes - £10
Full consultation - 60 minutes - £50
Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday to Friday 9:30 to 19:00, Saturday 9:30 to 12:30.