Sue Hulme Professional Life Coach
Do you want to make positive and lasting changes in your personal or professional life? Would you like to be more confident, to improve a relationship or to achieve a goal? Are you at a crossroads or simply feeling overwhelmed?
If you are ready to make changes then I can help you to find ways forward that are right for you. You may be surprised at just how quickly you can make changes and the difference those changes make to your life.
I have an open and friendly style and sessions are relaxed so that you will feel comfortable to freely talk things through and explore possibilities. I combine coaching with experience gained in education and industry to support you to find solutions that work for you.
You will be able to look at things from fresh perspectives, make practical changes and learn how to stop unhelpful thoughts and habits and replace them with positive and helpful ones.
If you would like to have an informal chat about the changes that you want to make or to arrange an introductory no-obligation consultation, then please do give me a call me on 07980 430308. You can also email me at email@example.com. I work with clients from all over Warwickshire and Coventry, in lovely consulting rooms, in Leamington, Kenilworth and Coventry.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a fully qualified and insured performance and life coach.
- I am a member of and approved by the National Council of Psychotherapists.
- I graduated with the Performance Coaching with NLP Diploma which is externally verified by the National Council of Psychotherapists.
- Young People and Mental Health Certificate.
- Understanding Anxiety, Depression and CBT Certificate.
- Be Mindful Certificate.
- I hold a BSc and a PGCE.
- I have an enhanced DSB certificate, which enables me to work with young people.
- I complete a variety of CPD courses each year to further my professional development, these include
- Managing Stress
- Working through Mental Health Issues with Coaching and NLP,
- Building Body Acceptance,
- Building Confidence and Assertiveness,
- Dealing with Panic Attacks,
- Professional Resilience,
- Creating a Thinking Environment,
- Regulating Body Weight - Brain and Behaviour
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Family member with mental health concern
- Change of direction or circumstances
- Weight loss
Photos & videos
Introductory face to face consultation - 25 minutes - £25
Full consultation - 50 minutes - £75
Introductory telephone consultation - 15 minutes - FREE
Please contact me if you have any queries.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday to Friday 8:00 to 20:00, Saturday 9:00 to 13:00.