Sue Hulme BSc PGCE MNCP
The Park Practice
31 Park Road
CW Therapy Rooms
56A-58A Warwick Road
07980 430408 / 07980 430408
What would you like to change in your life? Would you like more confidence? a new job? better work-life balance? improved relationships? or to achieve a health goal? Are you at a crossroads in your life or adapting to a change of circumstances? Are you or a family member depressed?
Friendly, impartial and realistic
I have an open and friendly style and will work alongside you to realistically plan your path to success. I will listen and ask questions to help your thinking and act as your impartial 'sounding board' and 'critical friend'. I can also introduce techniques to help you change how you think about or react to particular events, replacing unhelpful thoughts and responses with helpful ones.
I am a fully qualified and insured professional Life Coach and registered with the National Council of Psychotherapists. I combine my coaching skills with those I developed as a teacher, manager and engineer to support you to find solutions that work for you.
Practical and effective
Life Coaching is a practical, common-sense and effective way to make changes and achieve goals. It is usually a short-term arrangement, often requiring only 2 or 3 sessions, although this will depend on you and the changes that you want to make.
Give me a call me on 07980 430408 to talk over the changes that you would like to make or to arrange an introductory no-obligation consultation. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I work individually with clients from Warwickshire and Coventry, in lovely centres with peaceful consulting rooms, in Kenilworth and Coventry. For more details, please visit www.suehulme.co.uk
What clients say
Below are comments from some of my clients. If you would like to see the full comments then you can find them on my website:
- • 'I saw changes after just the first session'
• 'Sue is supportive and encouraging'
• 'Challenging but enjoyable''
• I can understand my daughter much better'
• 'Sue helped me to believe in myself
• 'I got the job'
• 'I can now talk myself into things instead of out of them'
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a fully qualified and insured performance and life coach.
- I am a member of and approved by the National Council of Psychotherapists.
- I graduated with the Performance Coaching with NLP Diploma which is externally verified by the National Council of Psychotherapists.
- Young People and Mental Health Certificate.
- Understanding Anxiety, Depression and CBT Certificate.
- Be Mindful Certificate.
- I hold a BSc and a PGCE.
- I have an enhanced DSB certificate, which enables me to work with young people.
- I complete a variety of CPD courses each year to further my professional development, these include
- Managing Stress
- Working through Mental Health Issues with Coaching and NLP,
- Building Body Acceptance,
- Building Confidence and Assertiveness,
- Dealing with Panic Attacks,
- Professional Resilience,
- Creating a Thinking Environment,
- Regulating Body Weight - Brain and Behaviour
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Family member with mental health concern
- Change of direction or circumstances
- Weight loss
Photos & videos
Introductory telephone consultation - 20 minutes - FREE
Introductory face to face consultation - 30 minutes - £15
Full consultation - 50 minutes - £50
Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday to Friday 8:00 to 20:00, Saturday 9:00 to 13:00.