Sue Belton PgD, CPCC, PCC - Leadership & Life Coach
Hi, I'm Sue, I am a Leadership and Life Coach and I specialise in coaching ambitious, established professionals who have a track record of achieving great things, but now want more meaning to their work, want to overcome self-doubt, want more influence and impact, and work smarter not harder so they can spend more time with family and friends.
I do this by effectively distilling complex theory and neuroscience into accessible methods and combine that with the practical tools that create fast results.
I'm the straight-talking coach, giving you direct advice you need, with compassion and since 2008, hundreds of professionals have followed my unique method to redesign their lives and careers.
I see clients at my coaching rooms on Wimpole Street W1G and in St Paul's EC1A, as well as globally via Zoom.
Getting in touch...
If you have any questions or would like to discuss ways that I can help you, then I would like to invite you to get in touch, click here to send me an email. Alternatively, you can book a FREE 30-minute discovery call with me: https://coaching.suebelton.com/discovery-call-request
During the call, I will ask you a few questions about your current situation and what you want to achieve through coaching. We will see whether we are a good fit to work together and any next steps if we both feel we are.
Current options for working with me:
- 6 month Life by Design programme
- 1 day Rethink + Redesign Intensive Life+ Career Strategy Day
- Reset Session - one hour, focusing on one issue that's holding you back
Training, qualifications & experience
I have been a Life & Executive Coach for twelve years, and am a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) with the prestigious Coaches Training Institute, a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and adhere to its code of ethics.
I am also: an Accredited Mindfulness Coach; Accredited Emotional Intelligence Coach; Certified Hogan Assessments Practitioner, a Certified Culture Change Consultant with the Barrett Values Centre, and have also studied Organisation & Systems Coaching and and Advanced Coaching with Neuroscience.
I work both privately and am also hired by founders and organisations to work with their high-achieving high potential leaders.
For more information and links to these sites go to my website 'Me' page.
UK International Coach Federation
The International Coach Federation is the professional association for personal and business coaches worldwide.
Coaches can become accredited by the ICF, who have three grades of membership: Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Master Certified Coach's have achieved a substantial level of training and experience.
Members of ICF are accountable to a professional code of ethics.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Executive coaching
- Career coaching
- Business coaching
- Personal development
ABOUT THE BOOK
I have devised a FIVE STEP METHOD that will help you DISCOVER why you feel stuck and what to practically do about it. Change Your Life in 5 contains the relevant theory, NEUROSCIENCE, and practical TOOLS and TECHNIQUES that will help you:
- CLARIFY what’s really important to you and what you really want to be doing
- CONQUER the fear, doubts, and insecurities that are holding you back
- CHOOSE new ways of looking at things and learn how to change anything you’re not happy with (yes really)
- CELEBRATE your achievements, be kinder to yourself and learn how to beat Imposter Syndrome and
- COMMIT to putting yourself first, reducing your stress levels, and learn how to make changes every day.
ALL WITH THE RESULT OF LIVING A LIFE FULL OF CONSCIOUS CHOICE, A RENEWED SENSE OF FREEDOM AS WELL AS PURPOSE AND DIRECTION.
WORK WITH ME AND START SEEING RESULTS, FAST!
Coaching with me is not for everyone. It requires commitment, and an investment in time, funds, and emotional energy.
Our journey together may be hard at times, but I can assure you that your life will never be the same again.
When you’re ready to really get to know yourself deeply, and to work hard, to deadlines, to change your life forever, please get in touch.
Book a FREE 30-minute discovery call with me: https://coaching.suebelton.com/discovery-call-request
6 month Life by Design programme
1 day Rethink + Redesign Intensive Life+ Career Strategy Day
Reset Session - one hour, focusing on one issue that's holding you back
My vision is a world in which we all live a life of conscious choice, no longer held back by old negative behaviours, fear, and limiting beliefs - a life of freedom, choice, and purpose. My coaching is about giving people the information and practical tools to do just that.
Over the past decade I’ve helped my individual and organisation-sponsored clients get clear on what they want for the next phase of their life and leadership; identifying and breaking through the blockages and limiting beliefs that had been holding them back, and then designing a less stressful, more fulfilled and meaningful life.
My clients include senior professionals and c-level executives in companies such as BBC TV, Saatchi & Saatchi, Slaughter & May, Barclays, Ogilvy, Costain and Generali. Combining the principles of neuroscience, emotional intelligence and leadership development, my proven methodology works.
- You’ve got it all, but you feel empty, unhappy, and directionless.
- You’ve overachieved your whole life but are finding it hard to think about what comes next.
- You’re going through the motions of living the life you’ve built, but you’re taking no joy from it.
That’s where I come in. Non-judgmental, practical and supportive, my unique coaching methods will give you the insight and tools you need to completely change your life, forever.
My transformational coaching approach is not for everyone.
Read more if:
- You’re ambitious and successful
- You dream about radically changing your life
- You like structure, timeframes, goals, and targets
- You are comfortable with a direct and challenging approach
- You want to have a work/life balance which enables you to fulfil your potential at work and at home
Most of my clients talk to me about one or more of the following feelings. They are trapped in their own heads; bound up by fear, overburdened with responsibility, guilty and frustrated for not being able to think and plan their own way out of their current situation. Driven and successful, they never feel present or at peace and are unable to take a moment to enjoy the fruits of their hard work.
Unhappy with your life and career?
You hate your job, feel too old to move and are unfulfilled; but are too blocked and scared to control your own future. You used to be ambitious and innovative – together we’ll discover what’s happened to your mojo and why, and what you can do about it.
Anxious and overwhelmed?
On edge and struggling, you feel stuck, flat, and lost. Sometimes a new bag, holiday, or house will quell the fear, but it always comes back. You’re a go-getting overachiever; impatient about your inability to change your life for the better. Together, we’ll uncover the fears, doubt, and insecurities that are holding you back and will quickly, effectively, and pragmatically set you on a new path.
Unfulfilled and empty?
You wake up feeling there must be more to life than this, but think you’ve left it too late to fulfill your potential. Work consumes your time and energy; you’re 100% responsibility and 0% contentment. Together we’ll make sure you’re clear about what you want, so you can have the impact, and make the contribution, that you are dreaming about.
You’ve worked hard to get the career, relationship, children, and lifestyle you’ve always wanted. You just don’t want it anymore. You feel that you should be happy, and you try to be grateful and enjoy the fruits of your hard work, but you can’t. Together we’ll help you identify what you want in your life from now on and will make sure you get it.
If this sounds familiar, and you are ready to
· Change your life
· Set goals
· Be accountable
then coaching with me may be the answer you’re looking for.
Learn more about my method, see some of my case studies, or contact me via my website.
Life’s short. Don’t leave it too late to live yours to the full.
More articles by Sue Belton
- How to stop beating yourself up
- How to put your oxygen mask on first
- How to beat perfectionism - and the anxiety it causes
- I am not good enough - how to beat this feeling.
- Feeling stuck? You ALWAYS have a choice
- How to set and keep New Year’s resolutions (or any new habits)
- How to get and stay motivated. Dopamine is key.
- Feeling confused, stressed out, stuck in a rut? The chairs exercise could help
- 5 top tips to beat overwhelm
- How to get out of your comfort zone (and why its good for you)
- Why you need to know your values before you turn your life around
- My top 5 tips to a more fulfilled meaningful life
- 6 tips on how to create new habits that last
- What do you want in 2017?