Stevie Worsell - Executive & Leadership Coach
Hello & welcome, I hope you are doing well.
My name is Stevie and I am passionate about personal development and developing leaders within others. Leadership is a skill like any other, some will find it more natural than others, but everyone can improve it and become an exceptional leader.
Leadership doesn't have to mean a leader of others. I believe strongly in self-leadership, being more influential over your own thoughts & feelings. How would your life benefit from your being more influential for yourself? What could become possible?
What can you expect from working together?
- A calm, trusted environment with confidential sessions
- Fun - I have a real belief that enjoying what we do allows for greater results
- A safe place to give your best reaching out of your comfort zone
- Clarity on what you want
- Develop confidence, grow self-esteem and value ones self
- A companion cheering you along on the journey excited to hear what you have achieved on each leg
- Realising your potential
- Moving from intention to action and creating an impact
How does it work?
- Each individual is different, and I flex to each person
- Sessions can be done face to face, via Zoom, WhatsApp or on the phone
- Regular coaching sessions last an hour, however there may be times such as for reflection sessions where I suggest a longer time so you get the benefit (this does not increase the cost)
- Once you reach out we can set up the first phone call which will just be a brief introduction, at this stage we can start to understand one another. I shall then setup another brief call to see whether we are the right match to maximise the time we could spend together
- The journey will then begin and exciting new learning & growth will occur!
I came into coaching via management. I have always had a passion for people, and maximising their performance.
I believe everyone has potential and can make it a reality with the right mindset and effort. It is the reason why I do what I do.
From coaching football to managing a world-class team in business from coaching teams and individuals. They all result in greater performance and for that, I am grateful for the opportunities.
Personal development is a significant driver for me. Being the best version of ourselves. I am a CPD Coach so can offer Continual Professional Development hours. Please feel free to contact me for more information
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't – you're right - Henry Ford
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a thirst for learning and acquiring new skills that allow me to help others. I have been fortunate to have had the experience leading teams (and continue to do so) and I know the importance of developing others so they progress
The Coaching Academy
- Personal Performance Diploma (ICF Accredited)
- NLP Practitioner
Institute of Leadership & Management
- Level 3 Coaching in the Workplace
- Level 5 Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching
- Emotional Intelligence Certification - Administer & Facilitate ECR, ECR360 &
- Emotional Capital Workshop
- Corporate and Executive Diploma (Team, Leadership, Conflict Resolution, Career) (The Coaching Academy)
What are you currently reading?
My current book is Change Your World - John Maxwell
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Team Coaching - Creating world class, trusted teams
Free initial telephone or online session
The fees very much depend on the individual needs and requirements.
I look forward to taking your call or email, and fees can be discussed after we discuss how we can work together
I learnt I am responsible for how I feel, not any circumstance or person. Also, the best things happen in my life when I’m feeling good, it’s almost like magic how things work out when I’m in a good place. I came to coaching because I felt really directionless and quite down. I feel so at peace and things feel easy now, I don’t feel this constant struggle of emotion.
Regards coaching I like that it bought me back to earth and provided me with clarity and breaking things down so as to see the reality of a goal or situation. And honestly the best thing is just feeling so better after a session, that was the most important aspect for me.
My biggest learning was the importance of feeling good. My state affected everything for me. As soon as I was in a clearer state everything would fall into place. Whereas when I would feel rubbish, it would feel like I had to struggle and wrestle everything to the ground. At the same time though, I’m okay if I do have an off day.
As a result of coaching I am much nicer to myself and more trusting in what I am doing and where I am going
I would definitely recommend Stevie in any aspect, whether goal setting, mindset adjusting or even just discussing something through. So non judgemental, neutral and warm hearted.