Coaching is a powerful process that can help you to make changes in your personal life and professional life, improve your performance, enhance your relationships with others or develop specific skills. Often some, or a number, of these areas are inter-related.
Some of the areas I may be able to help you with:
- Work/life balance
- Lifestyle changes
I work collaboratively with my clients to facilitate the achievement of increased and sustainable effectiveness in their personal lives and careers.
My approach to coaching takes into account the whole person – past, present and future – their values, needs, relationships and goals. I aim to help you to understand yourself better, to work on the barriers that may be holding you back and to identify ways forward in order to achieve your goals.
I tailor coaching packages to meet the needs of each individual client.
Each coaching session is 60 minutes in duration and we might decide that it would be beneficial to meet twice per month over a period of several months, or we may decide that a more long term relationship or more frequent sessions could be useful at times.
I also provide telephone and Skpe coaching sessions.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Postgraduate Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring Practice.
- MA in Psychodynamic Theory and Practice.
- Advanced Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Studies accredited by the University of Roehampton.
- Oxford Brookes University Business School, International Centre for Coaching and Leadership Development, which has an international reputation for excellence in teaching, research and services to organisations.
- WPF Therapy, London, which is accredited by both the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy. WPF Therapy is recognised for its reputation for clinical and academic excellence.
- Chartered Fellow - Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapist, registered with the British Psychoanalytic Council.
- UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) registered psychotherapist.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Please contact me to discuss fees and the type of coaching package which would be suitable for you.
I am a professionally qualified coach, counsellor and psychotherapist. I work in private practice in Norwich where my clients come to me from many different backgrounds with many different issues they would like to tackle.
My earlier career was spent working at Director level within the Human Resources functions of a number of global organisations, where I was responsible for Europe, the Middle East and Africa. I therefore also understand the corporate world and its challenges extremely well.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|