I specialise in all areas relating to self-confidence and self-esteem. This usually presents itself in one or more of the following scenarios:
- Do you struggle to be heard, particularly in the workplace?
- Do you have doubts about yourself and your abilities?
- Do you feel powerless and invisible when others talk over you?
- Do you want to do anything to avoid talking in front of people?
- Do you often feel you’re not good enough and afraid you’ll say something wrong?
If you can relate to one or more of these, then I can help you.
To move up or move past anything holding you back, you first have to have trust and belief in yourself. I work with you to overcome whatever is holding you back in life and gently guide you through a process where you naturally grow confidence and trust in your abilities.
By the end of our work together, you will know how to:
- Manage and overcome unhelpful emotions and thoughts
- Discover a sense of calm regardless of what is happening around you
- Expand your thinking and creativity to find more effective solutions and ways of handling things
- Develop trust in your abilities to:
• Make confident decisions, take action and move forwards
• Have the confidence to speak up in any environment
- Learn simple techniques you can use over and over again to overcome these problems effectively
If you've reached a point where you’re so tired of holding back and feel there must be another way, I would love to work with you. I am a Master NLP Practitioner and Confidence Coach and I help people like you to speak-up and stand out.
I offer a 6-Session Confidence Package via Zoom, utilizing a range of powerful coaching and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) tools and techniques. In these tailored 1-to-1 sessions, I guide you to make both conscious and unconscious shifts to help overcome what is holding you back.
I help you develop the resources you need and provide exercises to embed learnings and support these changes. At the end of the 6-sessions you will be able to move forwards with confidence in your life and career.
Through embracing this process, you’ll naturally grow confidence and trust in your abilities as you gently step out of your comfort zone.
Just for a moment, imagine how it would feel to be heard by those around you in your life and to have the confidence to get the life you want? This can be your reality.
Please contact me for a free 30-minute discovery call as I'd be delighted to look into how I can help you further.
My name is Steve Brookes and I am a Master NLP Practitioner and Confidence Coach and I help people like you to speak-up and stand out.
For most of my working life in the corporate energy industry, I struggled to be heard, doubted myself, felt afraid to share my opinions. I didn’t know how to believe in myself, speak confidently or fit in. To me, everyone seemed confident and self-assured.
However, this was not the reality as I have found out and the truth is there are people who present as confident but their insecurity is often hidden behind the facade of the workplace, social media or any appropriate environment or platform.
But I learned being an introvert didn’t mean I had to be silent.
Years ago I was in this place and not wanting to remain there, I went through personal development training to allow me to find my voice and start living my true purpose.
It took me a while to move past it but I did and I now devote myself to share my learnings and help others find their voice and have the confidence to speak up.
My own journey started by taking control. I spent years reading, attending courses and exhibitions on personal development and learning the mental, emotional, physical and spiritual aspects of self-healing. I started to look inwards in order to find my voice while having an increasing determination to get out of a place where I didn’t want to be!
I started reflecting on the reasons that led me to this point in my life and what was really holding me back. This allowed me get to a place within myself where I felt enabled to manage my emotions and start to change the way I think and feel and learn from the past to become the person I wanted to be.
Realising that I had the power within me to determine my life, I reconnected to what brings me joy and made the decision to continue my personal development by qualifying with the Society of NLP as a Master NLP Practitioner for the sole purpose of helping me move along and now I use this to help others.
When I look back I can see how far I’ve come from those days when I needed the confidence to speak up. Now I can and with my help so can you.
Training, qualifications & experience
Licensed Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) - November 2019
Advanced Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy - January 2018
Licensed Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) - May 2017
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
In addition to confidence building, clients also see me for a whole variety of issues, including but not limited to:-
- Anxiety and depression – Panic attacks, stress or insomnia
- Negative emotional states such as anger, procrastination or a lack of motivation
- Coping with stress and overwhelm
- Relief from physical pain
- Dealing with emotional grief
- Getting you to a positive mindset in preparation for an interview
Please contact me for a free 30-minute discovery call and I'd love to look into how I can help you further.
From £247.00 to £697.00
Free initial telephone or online session
Free Initial consultation – 30 mins free
6-Session Confidence Package - £547.00
One-off NLP Packages from £247.00
Alternative 3, 6 or 9 Session Packages from £347.00
The initial process
1. You will be invited to have a free initial discovery/consultation call to discuss what you would like to achieve, whether we are comfortable working together, and the best way to move forward.
2. We will agree the NLP coaching package best suited to your needs (6-Session Confidence Package, One-Off NLP Session or alternative 3, 6 or 9 Session Package). Also note there is a 10% discount on the package price when booking within 2-days of your free initial discovery/ consultation call.
3. We will then map out an agreed schedule designed to fit around your availability, giving you the adequate time between sessions to integrate your learnings, so that the entire process is both comfortable and most effective for you.
To book your free consultation just contact me through the link below or to ask any questions, please email me at email@example.com
I am able to offer online Zoom appointments on weekday evenings (Mondays to Friday 4.30 pm to 7.30 pm) and Saturdays (9.00 am to 2.00 pm).
I love seeing the change in people as they engage with the process and begin to overcome what is holding them back. Then to understand they are not their emotions. From there to change the way they think and a whole new world opening up as they reconnect to joy and begin to trust and have confidence. For clients to be at the point where they are confident enough to speak their truth and realise what they have to say is important.
Just imagine having your thinking and creativity expanded so you can find more effective solutions and ways of handling things? This all inspires confident decision-making, taking action and moving forward.
Speaking up affects who you are and what you’re doing. This allows you to get what you need and the life you want. This allows you to get what you need and the life you want. Just remember, anyone who contributed anything to the world, had to speak up first. People like Gandhi, Rose Parkes, Martin Luther King, if they did not speak up, the world would have not changed.
I guide clients to confidently make unconscious shifts to help overcome what is holding them back in their lives, while providing exercises to embed learnings and take consistent, regular action towards achieving their goals, embracing the process and stepping out of their comfort zone. I do this in way where clients are kind to themselves and take it step by step at a pace that they are comfortable with and from my own experience it’s all so absolutely worth it!