Stephen Paul - Life Coach and Mentor
2 Victoria Avenue
‘Thanks to Steve’s coaching, I now have clarity of vision. I arrived with a medley of entrepreneurial ideas that made sense to me, but made others dizzy. Steve’s ability to listen carefully, question thoughtfully and provide space and guidance for clarity has helped me tremendously."
If you want to make the most of change and complexity, and feel a sense of excitement about the day ahead, think about these questions
- “What is my purpose - where am I going in my work life and personal life?”
- "What can I do to find the kind of success that is fulfilling for me?"
- “How can I affect change and enrich my life, each and every day?”
- "How do I find the confidence and motivation to start and keep on this journey?"
- “Where will I find strategies for living and thriving in a complex digital world?”
Asking questions like these is what we can work on together in coaching and mentoring sessions. We take the time to exploring and discover how you can embrace the changes that will bring you fulfilment and happiness in your personal life and your work life.
If you're open to the answers you find, you'll able to learn and grow with every experience, and from every relationship. You'll be able to build on your natural skills and capabilities to follow your career path and life path in harmony towards your life goals.
Coaching can find the answers
We all have the right to wake up with a sense of excitement about the day ahead. The challenges, the opportunities, the goals and the successes yet to be discovered, both in our personal lives and our work lives. That positive optimism comes from three core dimensions:
- Finding our true purpose; what we are here for and how we can create value in our lives for ourselves and for others around us
- Understanding the skills and strengths we have and will need to reach our goals, to fulfil our purpose
- Developing the strategies, and how we’re going to execute them, that move us forward in the direction we want to go.
Working with me
I will help you to find the answers and to build confidence, optimism and motivation to make the best of each and every day ahead. It worked for me. I decided to make a major change in my career when I realised that I had got to the point where I wasn't getting the same sense of excitement about getting up to start the day. I took time out and found the right support to build the confidence and motivation retrain and to go into coaching and mentoring.
I want to share that experience with you and help you find the excitement that makes every day a great day.
Training, qualifications & experience
BA Hons Business and Marketing
Diploma in Transformational Coaching
Currently studying for a further qualification as an NLP and Hypnotherapy Practitioner
In the first part of my career, I worked in marketing, sales and strategy roles for leading brands - Philips, IBM-Lotus, HarperCollins Publishers, and the BBC. I then moved into the agency 'world' and over the last 16 years worked in the area of digital communications with industry-leading brand, digital and advertising agencies.
I believe very strongly that everyone has the right to wake up with a sense of excitement about the day ahead and taking advantage of change or making change happen is key to that.
I decided to move into coaching and mentoring because with my skills and experience I want to help people find their own unique purpose and to realise of their own individual presence in all they do.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Business management and leadership
Returning from sabbatical or parenting leave
Presentations and pitches
Photos & videos
I offer a flexible programme of coaching sessions as well as an open-ended coaching relationship. Fees are based on the programme you wish to follow. I do offer a limited number of concessions depending on circumstances.
When might you need to find a coach for you?
Career Junctions and Professional Milestones: When change presents new opportunities and you have to decide what path to follow.
· Promotion – getting set for the first 100 days in a new role
· Change and reorganisation – deciding how to harness the opportunity presented
· Returning to work – after parenting leave, a sabbatical or redundancy
· Relocating – moving to a new part of the country or another country
· Career change – a complete change of job, downshifting or pre-tirement
Reassessing and Re-evaluating: We all regularly need take time to reflect and to reassess and re-evaluate where we are and where we want to get to
· Setting priorities
· Managing work-life balance
· Managing digital complexity in the workplace and in your personal life
· Realising and reflecting on unfulfilled ambitions
· Making sense of how your values are aligned with your workplace
· Thinking ahead to likely career pathways and challenges in later years
· Understanding and the causes of and the solutions to conflicts and disputes
Presence: How you can be fully present and at your best when the occasion and the moment requires? This applies to professional events such as
· Public speaking
· Pitches and proposals
· Interviews – interviewer or interviewee
· Reviews and assessments
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday - Friday (Wednesday late finish / Thursday early start)