ICF Associate Certified Coach
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
My coaching approach supports individuals with three fundamental areas of life: Purpose, Wellbeing and Performance (PWP). When these come together in powerful alignment, I have the privilege of witnessing those I serve soaring to the next level in any area of life.
Purpose: A clear ‘north star’ guiding your life choices and decisions. Living in alignment with your values. Greater levels of connectivity, contribution, fulfilment as well as meaning.
Wellbeing: Without holistic wellbeing (see definition further below), it can be very challenging to live a purposeful and optimal performance life.
Performance: specifically ‘high performance’ is all about working smarter not harder. Working in a way where you get consistent results that are sustainable i.e. without the burnout, stress and potential negative impact on mental and physical health.
WHAT UNDERPINS ALL OF THIS?
How you communicate.
Communication with yourself and others, whether personal, professional or team dynamics and relationships.
WHAT IS A COACH?
In short, your thinking partner.
As a coach, I support you 'the thinker' to move from where you are now to where you want to be, more quickly and effectively than you might otherwise.
I have the honour of working with people on all aspects of their wellbeing, thereby creating holistic and sustainable change.
- Spiritual Wellbeing - Meaning & Purpose in Life. Your Actions Align with your Values & Beliefs
- Social Wellbeing - Connecting with People & Positive Relationships
- Emotional Wellbeing - Awareness, Acceptance & Expression of our Feelings
- Physical Wellbeing - Optimal Physical Activity, Nutrition & Sleep
- Intellectual Wellbeing - Openness to New Ideas & Experiences. Creativity, Problem Solving & Critical Thinking
- Career Wellbeing - Personal Fulfilment, Enrichment & Contribution
- Environmental Wellbeing - Caring For The Earth & Protecting Its Resources
Take our wellbeing survey to evaluate different aspects of your wellbeing: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeadKxyJdMuFuysEZi3EktxdTgiySjQYyZKXrLNnZlpAQjNOA/viewform
HOW IT WORKS
Say you connect with me wanting to work on a specific area such as:
- Communication Skills
- High Performance - procrastination
- Career Progression or Transition
Something resonates and you book a discovery call, where you'll experience coaching to see if we're a good fit, as well as answering any of your questions. If you wish to proceed, I'll discuss the different options for working with me including number of sessions, investment as well as flexible timeframes - clients love this easy going approach!
You can BOOK A Discovery Call here: https://calendly.com/pwl/discovery-call
BEFORE EACH COACHING SESSION
You 'the thinker' arrive at a session with a question in mind relating to the overarching areas and theme/s we've agreed upon, for example:
Theme 1: Being More Authentic
- How do I be more authentic in my relationships?
- How do I set appropriate boundaries?
- How do I stop people pleasing?
Theme 2: Purpose
- I feel unhappy and unfulfilled. I'd like to explore, what's going on for me?
- How do I move forward with a specific challenge?
- How do I approach transitioning / progressing in my career?
We'll discuss what you want to achieve by the end of the session and get to work through a forward moving conversation.
MY ROLE AS A COACH
In our increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) world, it is so invaluable to have a 'thinking partner' who supports you to get crystal clear on your thinking and actions. This is what creates your reality after all.
I will show up as your Coach in all of the following ways:
- Working in partnership and with permission
- Provide a safe and non-Judgmental space
- Explore what's important and useful for you
- Collaboration / co-creative partner
- Provide accountability, challenge, feedback and reflections (as agreed by us)
- Supporting you to move forward positively with your goals and outcomes
- Hold space for you to be seen and heard
- Bring a mindfulness approach to our work
- Integrate body and mind e.g. if you're very cerebral and want to become more embodied
You set the direction of travel and together we co-create to successfully get you there!
The best way to understand what coaching is and my specific coaching style is to experience it! Go ahead, book a complimentary call (via Zoom video conference).
I'll only invite you to work with me if I feel we're a good fit and that I can be of service to you. Once this is established, I can share all other logistical information including pricing with you.
The world needs us all to be our most authentic selves, to share our gifts and talents fully in a way that is of service to others. I'd love to support you to do this.
VIRTUAL COFFEE FRIDAYS
- Do you feel like you don't always belong, especially at work?
- Often feel unseen, not listened to or misunderstood?
- Unsure how to navigate career progression or transition?
- Struggle with confidence, communication, imposter syndrome or perhaps lacking a sense of agency in work/life?
Join me every Friday at 11am GMT for an informal virtual group chat. A place to connect and discuss themes around:
Belonging: Our basic human need to feel like we are accepted and supported as a group member.
Participation: Not merely taking part in something but being involved in decisions that affect our lives (both personally and professionally).
Authenticity: Simply, being your true self. Knowing who you are, what's important to you and living according to your values in a consistent way
Unfortunately, there are many instances where we don't feel like we have these needs met.
My intention is to create a space, where you leave more energised, be seen / heard / understood with greater resourcefulness to take back to your work and personal lives.
Book your free place here: https://calendly.com/pwl/virtual-coffee-belonging-and-participation
Training, qualifications & experience
- Credentialed Coach with two leading coaching bodies:
- International Coaching Federation - Associate Certified Coach
- European Mentoring and Coaching Council Individual Accreditation - Practitioner Level
- 9+ years personal transformation coaching experience
- Diploma in Transformational Coaching - Animas Centre for Coaching, London.
- 150+ hours of coach specific training and ongoing CPD
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner (100+ hours of training/CPD)
- Complementary therapies including Hypnotherapy
- Positive Intelligence Training with Shirzad Chamine
- Business Mentor and Consultant - Over fifteen years experience in culture change, coaching, training, project management and business development working at all levels from board to front-line service delivery. I have had the pleasure of working across the public (NHS and local authorities in particular), private, charity and not-for-profit sectors including higher education. I started my career working for a FTSE 250 company collaborating with multiple stakeholders on large-scale government funded service integration and infrastructure projects within education, health and justice.
Ethics, Professionalism and Confidentiality
The International Coach Federation (ICF) is widely recognised as the Gold Standard in Coaching of which I am a member. I uphold the ICF code of ethics: https://coachfederation.org/code-of-ethics
I live the ICF values of integrity, excellence, collaboration and respect.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Wellbeing, purpose, sleep, insomnia, high performance, vitality, deep sleep, self mastery, start your own business, personal development, mentoring, executive coaching, relationships, family, friendship, wellbeing coaching, balance, positive intelligence, mental fitness
Transformational 1:1 Coaching Offer
- 1-hour online coaching session
- Email support
- Flexible timeframes: weekly, fortnightly, monthly
- Resources to support learning and embed positive changes
- Varying coaching bundles and pricing to suit different needs for example:
- 1-hour coaching discovery / taster session £10
- £120 per one-off session
- £660.00 for a bundle of 6 sessions at your own pace (between 2-6 months)
- 12, 24, 48 session bundles are available to suit different needs and budgets
Please arrange a 1-hour coaching session/discovery call to learn more: https://calendly.com/pwl/discovery-call
"For a range of reasons, I wanted to improve my communication skills. Having participated in a short NLP training course I had some idea of what to expect, however the first session with Sobia was transformative. I felt safe throughout, and free to talk as I wanted and needed. I was helped to move through many issues, quickly and professionally. Sobia is compassionate and professional. The use of Skype is a strength, and makes active participation easy. These sessions have had positive impact in all aspects of my life. I can highly recommend Sobia." ~ Theresa - Redditch, UK
"Sobia is a fantastic coach. She really takes the time to listen, finds out what is important and drives you as a person and encourages you to search deep within to live your life in accordance with this. She's incredibly knowledgeable and passionate. After a session with her you'll come away with a sense of calm and clarity, knowing exactly what it is you need to do to change your situation and the amazing thing is Sobia helps you find those answers yourself which gave me a real sense of ownership." ~ Pete - Shropshire, UK
“Sobia’s non-judgmental nature quickly made me feel at ease and enabled me to be completely open during our sessions. When I began working with her I was embarking on a new journey with lots of possibilities, her support helped me to focus and confidently move towards the things I wanted to to be doing rather than those I felt I should be doing. Her big picture approach and deep questioning highlighted recurring behaviours I hadn’t previously spotted, then to identify the triggers and positive ways to approach them in similar situations. I would absolutely recommend Sobia as a coach, the experience was an extremely positive one.” ~ Nicola - London, UK.
“Sobia is a warm supportive coach who honours the client completely creating a safe, non-judgmental space in which to explore important issues. In addition, Sobia has wisdom, high intelligence, valuable life experience and a calm presence. I have found working with Sobia constructive and enabling. I feel more confident about my project design skills and have also gained useful insights about mapping my values to my goals. I recommend Sobia unreservedly.” ~ Jane - Shetland Islands, UK
"I was coached by Sobia during four very interesting coaching sessions. I enjoyed her perseverance in asking me the difficult questions and most importantly, the right ones for the purpose of our discussion. She has an inquisitive mind and a great ability to connect the dots. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for their purpose in life, for a change or improvement of their life or for getting to know themselves better." ~ Cristina, Romania
"I had a fantastic breakthrough session with Sobia. As a newly self-employed life coach building my business, I was feeling a little unsure about exactly how to market what I offer in a way that will resonate powerfully with my ideal clients. Sobia quickly built rapport and we explored what is truly important to me, and how that fits with the sort of work that inspires me. During this exploration Sobia held the mirror up to reflect a limiting belief I had not realised was standing in my way. As we continued, Sobia’s coaching around what lights me up then meant I felt supported to challenge myself to think about how I can be more fearless in the way I connect with potential clients. This personal insight will be fundamental to the way I will move my business forward. In summary, Sobia’s coaching and business understanding is a powerful blend, and I wholeheartedly recommend her." ~ Samantha - Cambridge, UK
When I work
Book your 60 min discovery call / coaching session using the following scheduler: https://calendly.com/pwl/discovery-call
I am passionate and committed to supporting you to create the personal transformation you desire, to align your gifts and talents to a purpose that serves you and the world.
I'm fortunate enough to support my clients across the world by working virtually/online.
Take our wellbeing survey to help you identify which areas of your life are going well and which areas you can improve/ take to the next level: https://goo.gl/3tR3Qp
Making improvements in one area can have great and positive effects on all other areas of your life and work.
Struggle with chronic sleep deprivation or insomnia? Check out my website's free DEEP SLEEP resources: https://pegasuswellbeing.com/resources/sleep-deprivation-and-insomnia/