Sima Rouyan - MA, Postgraduate, Degree
Qualifications: MA, Postgraduate, Degree and Expert Trainings -
Academic Member of Kingston University & Member of Association for Coaching
Personal, Professional and Parenting Coaching - UK and Global Wide Practice
I have 27 years of expert work experience and believe that every human is born free with own unique inner intuitions, spirit and aspirations. My approaches are based on control and attribution models determined by our clients who are reviewing their own ‘here and now’ circumstances and decide on their own transformation and growth. My approaches are not prescriptive or restrictive; I facilitate approaches and progress flexibly and based on discussions and directions that work for my clients. I keep an open mind regarding having out of box and creative ways of connection, review and transformation; allowing my clients to manoeuvre around available solutions and options and determine their own realization and growth; with skilled help and guidance provided. The level of coaching input is determined by the clients. People tend to learn the best from a process which facilitates their own conclusions and self-realizations.
I offer one-to-one or group sessions for clients and individuals who desire to achieve personal or professional developments. All age groups, children, adolescents, teenagers, young persons, adults are welcomed.
I have full understanding and awareness in relation to personal and cultural differences; expectations, limitations, stereotype, prejudice; as well as accepted ways of solutions and remedies. I work with our clients from different backgrounds with guaranteeing discreet, confidentiality and impartiality.
Personal, Professional and Parenting Coaching in areas of;
- Parenting, Building resilient Children
- Emotional Well-being, Anxieties
- Separation, Trauma, Bereavement, Grief
- Career, Confidence, Transformation
- Managing Anger
- Law of Attraction
For Children and Young People
- Confidence, Resilience, Efficacy
- Emotional Well-being, Anxiety
- Positive Self Image & Identity & Growth
- Educational - Building The Future
- Positive Sexual Growth & Protection
- Managing Anger & Emotions
- Motivational - Sustainability
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA & Postgraduate & Degree in Human Psychology, Development and Transformation
- Coaching Academy Programme - Personal Performance Coaching
- The Goals Programme - Motivational Systems (Adolescents and Teenagers)
- Tavistock NHS Foundation - Communication with Children and Young Persons
- Parenting Coaching - Incredible Years - & Triple P - Evidence Based Programmes
- Children and Young Persons Sexual Exploitation Prevention
- Safeguarding and Protection - Expert Level
- Academic member of Kingston University
- Member of Association for Coaching
- Have 27 years of expert work experience including strategic senior manager and director in Government, Private and Community sectors
- Lead national government agendas in relation to human transformation, resilience, confidence and independence; working with clients experiencing most challenging and devastating life circumstances and events
- Develop and deliver direct work sessions with children, young persons and adults; building on inner strengths and reaching sustainable solutions in areas of vulnerabilities and anxieties
- My expert work has been awarded as outstanding by national regulatory organisations
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Coaching and Mentoring for Social and Public Services Professionals and Organisations
UK and Global Wide Practice
In addition to personal and parenting coaching; I provide consultancy, mentoring and training programmes for professionals who work in public services; or manage such as services. These programmes include professional development and competencies in;
- Practice and performance development and improvement- Children and adults
- Workforce development and retention– Smart and efficient working
- Early intervention, CP/ safeguarding, LAC, transition to adulthood
- Diagnosis deep-dive auditing, QA, observation, consultation, feedback- Identification of gaps, strengths, resources
- Commissioned partnership and community services- contracts, funding, monitoring deliveries- exit strategies, remedies and mitigations
- Equality and Diversity Impact Assessments
- Professional mentoring and coaching
- Preparing reports, recommendations and strategies - For Ofsted/ inspection, change management, recovery phases, national and local scrutiny, Care Quality Commission
- Translating legislative and Ofsted/inspection frameworks into outstanding practice policies, procedures, tools, approaches, methods and guidance
- Sustainability and continuity
- Workforce development –Training and coaching strategies - duplication
- Performance management – Cross-functional indicators, systems, tools
- Policy, protocols and procedures development
- Supervision – Case and clinical – and Debriefing
These models and interactions are designed for professionals; allowing them to debrief, review and conclude closures in relation to their professional work and activities. The approaches are suitable for clients from all professional, occupation and business backgrounds. The impartial and empowering approaches allow professionals to cleanse work-related anxieties, thoughts and emotions in a safe and confidential environment; recharge their inner strengths and facilitate professional continuity.
Photos & videos
Fees are agreed based on requested coaching and mentoring; with mutual agreements on time-scale, frequency of sessions and desired outcomes. Initial complementary consultation is free.
To find out more about how I can help you please contact on Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit site harmonicwellbeing.com or call 00447828496796
UK and Global Wide Practice
Children and Young People
It is easier to build a resilient child than mend a broken adult.
Children and young people are the biggest assets of our societies and future. In their journey of exploring, experiencing and growing-up; children and young people benefit from timely professional support, advice and guidance so they can express their thoughts, aspirations and fears; as well as self-realize their own talents, capacities, merits and course of necessary actions.
I offer direct, interactive and flexible sessions with children and young individuals who struggle to express their feelings and views; or have experienced trauma, bereavement, separation, grief; and/or are in the process of growth towards independence and creating their own identities - Helping them to think about and articulate the challenges they face; reach their own solutions and desired outcomes.
Also, raising awareness and confidence in terms of building safe and respectful relationships and avoiding abusive and risky ones.
Every grown-up person regardless of age, personal circumstances, level of education, strengths or wisdom could be at a stage of life needing to reflect on ‘here and now’ and gain self-realization of who they are, what is important to them, aspirations, desires, strengths, challenges; also solutions and options available for them in terms of taking actions and achieving the transformation and growth they desire in their personal or professional life.
I also offer support to parents and carers who experience difficulties or crisis in relation to their care-giving roles for babies, children and adolescents/teenagers; teaching various strategies in relation to predicting and preventing negative behaviour or situations; as well as managing and sustaining desired outcomes.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Farsi, Turkish, Kurdish, Azeri|