Silvia Siret - Life Coach, Mindfulness Teacher & Systemic Therapist
I gently and warmly support people in getting them where they want to be by offering my experience and expertise, while keeping an open mind and heart. My professional profile includes Spiritual Life Coaching, Life Coaching, Systemic Therapy, Mindfulness and Family (Systemic) Constellations. My approach is heart-centred and solution-focused.
Clients will feel listened to and receive a tailored, holistic approach to enable them making the right decisions for their life. I will support them with addressing and letting go of past trauma and issues, gaining confidence, thinking more positively, becoming happier, and creating the relationships they’re longing for.
“Silvia is an authentic, wise, and open hearted guide who has trodden the path to healing herself, and has all the skills and sensitivity needed to help others on their journey to a happier future, however difficult it may be to face the baggage carried from the past. We co-created a powerful and good energy, and Silvia held the space so well."
“I was surprised at how at ease I immediately felt when I met Silvia for the first time. I was a little nervous and doubtful about my ability to connect with my ancestors and family history. But, right away I found myself talking about things I never realised I knew or understood from my childhood. So many “ah-ha” moments happened! I won’t ruin the surprise if you haven’t had the opportunity to work with Silvia, yet, but I’ve never felt as powerful or as fully loved and supported as I did in the final moment of our session. Simply put: working with Silvia changed my life and how I viewed myself in the world. Since our one two-hour session together, I have increased my leadership presence at work, found greater compassion within my personal relationships, and gained a greater understanding of myself and my purpose in the world.”
Training, qualifications & experience
- Trained with Klaus Frey (Neue Wege Seminare), Baden-Baden, Germany, from 1996 to 2004.
- Counselling Certificate with Oxford & Cherwell Valley College in 2007.
- Family Constellations training with Regina Schalck-Heckert, Speyer, Germany, from 1997 to 2004.
- Creative bodywork with Joern Moerck, Denmark in 2003.
- Facilitation and teaching of Mindfulness techniques since 2012.
- Reiki Level 2 with Ellaine Collier, Como Centre Wantage in 2014.
- Therapeutic Group Workshop Facilitation since 2005.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- De-stressing / Stress coping strategies
- Organisational Systemic Consulting
- Self Development / Self Confidence
- One-to-one life coaching session: £60 (Payment plans, as well as discounts for packages of 6 and 10 sessions or more available).
- 2 to 3 hours one-to-one Family (Systemic) Constellation session: £180.
- Mindfulness at your company/organisation/group: £10 per person per hour plus travel expenses.
- One-to-one Mindfulness Coaching, 8 weeks, £280
- You can book my Systemic (Family) Constellation Facilitation and/or Mindfulness session at your workshop: Bespoke fee plus travel expenses.
- Full price list: http://silviasiret.com/price-list/
I'm the founder of the Oxfordshire Initiative for Systemic Constellations, www.OxISC.org. We offer Constellations Workshops and host international constellations facilitators and trauma specialists. All events happen in Oxfordshire.
You can book me as a Mindfulness Teacher as well as a Systemic (Family) Constellations Facilitator at your event/workshop/company.
If you would like to be informed about workshops with Family (Systemic) Constellations, please email us at email@example.com to be added to the mailing list. We regularly offer workshops with focus on parenting issues, relationships, health issues and more.
I have set up a "Red Tent" for South Oxfordshire. This is a support group from women for women and it's free (donations welcome). Details on request.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
|Other languages:||German (native)|
Mon-Fri, 10:00-16:00 Evening or weekend appointments can be arranged.