Sihem Bounoua - Business Leader Coaching for SMEs
Supporting business leaders of established SMEs to build confidence, resilience and clarity of thought, so they can successfully shape their future direction.
If you are the MD or CEO of an SME and you find yourself seriously reflecting on your professional and / or business direction right now, then it goes without saying that you are not alone...
Whilst you have a team, you may feel somewhat isolated with your current challenges, with limited opportunities to talk openly with others to develop your thoughts.
There's no line manager to talk things through with, as you're the boss, so you may be experiencing a lack of support for you personally right now as you navigate challenging times.
You may also be:
- Worried and stressed about future sustainability of your business and struggling to see the wood for the trees;
- Aware of the possibilities but stuck on how to select the best course of action to develop the business from here;
- Noticing that self-doubt and lack of confidence is holding you back from moving forward positively;
- Struggling with how best to engage your team in remaining cohesive as you adapt to new ways of working.
If this describes something of where you're at and you're committed to making positive changes, then you're reading the right profile...
My Business Leader Coaching will support you to:
- Share (honestly) what's on your mind, make sense of your thoughts and take practical action in a safe, non-judgmental space.
- Understand what makes you tick, what's really behind your challenges and what you have to bring professionally and personally that will make a difference.
- Tackle self-doubt and confidence issues so that you can think more positively, have greater self belief and perform at your best.
- Take a step back, reflect on your business and develop detailed future options.
- Connect effectively with colleagues and clients to build trust and inspire action.
- Create a clear vision, strategy and plan to take your business, and your career, forward from here.
- Take on the tough business of implementing your plans in practice.
If this support could make a difference for you and your business right now, please get in touch to arrange a *FREE* virtual coaching session.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 12 years' experience as an Executive Coach in business and corporate settings.
- 14 years' direct experience of leading strategy development and complex change.
- Accredited Diploma in Transformational Coaching.
- Masters in Leadership and Management.
- Also an experienced facilitator and change management consultant.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Your initial virtual coaching session is free, with no obligation.
Following your free session, if we decide that we're a good fit to work together, I offer the following services:
- 'Intensive' Business Leader Coaching Programme:
- The best results for clients come from working together over time. Not only can we cover more ground in reaching your goals, but the more that we work together, the more we know and trust each other. Which in coaching is when the real change happens.
- This 6 month programme is all about supporting you not just with the important work of defining goals, building awareness and creating plans, but we move beyond this to supporting you in applying real change in practice, both personally and within the business.
- A review point at 2 months ensures that you are receiving value from your coaching programme.
- The fee for this programme is £1,199, instalment plans are available.
- Business Leader coaching programme 'Lite'
- If you have a very focussed goal, or you are looking for less of a commitment, this 3 month programme will enable you to become crystal clear on your goals, understand yourself and your business on a deeper level and outline your future business and professional direction.
- Fee is £899 and instalment plans are available.
- One off coaching sessions
- Whilst my clients get the best results from working together over time, I do offer one off sessions for those who prefer a more ad-hoc arrangement.
- Fee is £150 for 90 minutes.
Due to the current pandemic, coaching sessions are offered virtually via MS Teams, Skype or Zoom.