As a Transformational Life Coach, my mission is to help you heal on all levels - mind, body and soul, so that you love yourself enough to grow and thrive! I work holistically, combining therapeutic coaching with Psylogia, a cutting edge form of alternative psychology that helps you to transcend your pain, tune into your deepest nature and wake up to the life that is waiting for you.
My coaching sessions are tailored to your needs, and I approach every session with a sense of compassion, playfulness, adventure and absolute dedication to you. I will meet you where you're at and am deeply honoured to join you on your journey...
At the mind level, I work with mindfulness, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), the compassionate mind model, stress and anxiety management to boost your wellbeing and help you master your monkey mind. Once we've got you to neutral, we can plant the seeds to help you grow! Nothing inspires me more than sharing with you positive meditation, visualisation and healing techniques to set you free to play with life's magic!
At the body level, I use Access Consciousness body processes, Access Bars and reiki. I am also qualified in Indian Head massage and reflexology, which, although not part of my core practice, this knowledge informs my work and approach. I strongly believe there is no working on the body without healing the mind, and have seen shifts in people's health and pain that result from working on all levels.
At the soul level, I help you to connect to your true nature and return to a state of self-love. When we get clear, we are free to be inspired, to trust ourselves and to challenge ourselves to truly show up in this life! As a certified Psylogia processor, I guide you through deep healing experiences that take you on a mystery journey, showing you what your soul wants you to know and helping you to integrate and heal your pains from the past. I can help you to wake up, recognise and release yourself from the patterns that have been playing out in your life, setting yourself free from life's baggage, one step at a time, so that you can become all that you were meant to be.
I aim to practice on a deeply human level, always maintaining a sense of humility, openness and integrity. I am inspired by the changes I see in my clients and I am always ready to embrace the adventure of seeing what transformation emerges when we embark on the journey together.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have over ten years' experience in wellbeing and psychology, helping people heal their lives from the inside out, but I have been healing my own and diving into this work my entire life. I work with clients aged 18+ from a diverse range of backgrounds. My passion is to help you get from surviving to thriving, enabling you to discover how much more you can get from life when you start shifting your reality and approaching yourself with love. I am very down to earth in my approach; working with a sense of connection, integrity, openness and honesty is so important to me. I bring humour to the sessions and a sense of humanity and compassion.
I have a passion for music and the arts and have recently qualified in Performing Arts Medicine, so I am keen to work with musicians or artists to help you unlock your potential, overcome performance anxiety and reach new levels of creative expression.
- Advanced Ho'oponopono Practitioner, Dr Joe Vitale Certifications, 2019
- Law of Attraction Practitioner, Dr Joe Vitale Certifications, 2019
- Access Consciousness Body Processes (Cellular Renewal, MTVSS, Fat cells), 2019
- Psylogia Method Processor of Applied Integral Theory and Transformational Techniques, 2018
- Access Bars Practitioner, Purewell Life, 2018
- Level 2 Diploma in Basic Reflexology Techniques, VTCT, 2013
- Mindfulness, Meditation and Relaxation Coach, SmartFoundations, 2012
- Resilience and Wellbeing Coach, SmartFoundations, 2012
- Level 3 Certificate in Indian Head Massage, VTCT, 2012
- Reiki Level I and II, Jane Conway, 2011
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills, City College Southampton, 2009
- ACT for Trauma, Dr Russ Harris, 2018
- Compassion Focused Therapy for Shame and Self-Criticism, Dr Chris Irons, 2018
- Postgraduate Certificate: Performing Arts Medicine, UCL, 2018
- Mental Health First Aid, 2016
- Postgraduate Certificate: Healthcare Leadership, Bournemouth University, 2016
- ACT for Depression, Dorset HealthCare NHS University Foundation Trust, 2015
- ACT Intermediate Level, Mindfulness Training Ltd, 2014
- ACT Experiential Introduction, Mindfulness Training Ltd, 2014
- Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) Facilitator, Copeland Centre, 2013
- Recovery Star, Southern Health, 2012
- Motivational Interviewing, ROCC Training, 2009
- MSc Psychology, Nottingham Trent University, 2007
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- University students and student wellbeing.
- Performing artists, particularly musicians - if you are experiencing creative blocks, performance anxiety or have lost your passion for playing.
- Mindfulness, meditation and spirituality.
- Work-related stress, work-life balance and burnout.
- Caring, compassion-fatigue, self-care and personal boundaries.
- Chronic or medically unexplained health conditions and fatigue, including Functional Neurological Disorder and non-epileptic (dissociative) seizures.
- Mental health, depression, anxiety and self-esteem.
My sessions are £60 an hour, in person and online, whether it be for coaching, Access bars or any combination of healing and mindset mastery. Psylogia sessions last approximately 90 minutes and are charged at £90.
I also offer a package of 6 hour's of coaching/holistic healing for £300, equivalent to £50 per hour.
This can be divided into a package of:
6 x one-hour sessions OR
3 x one-hour sessions plus 2 x Psylogia sessions OR
4 x Psylogia sessions
I am fully DBS checked, insured and am a member of the British Psychological Society and abide by their code of ethics.
There are lots of places you can find me and reach out to me in the online world (though I strongly recommend you limit your time online!)...
Please visit my website and blog for more information about my coaching, how I work and what I do: http://www.transformational-life-coaching.co.uk
You can also join my Transformation Tribe on Facebook for daily inspiration and a chance to win a free session with me every month! https://www.facebook.com/groups/SW.Transformation.Tribe/?source_id=1450597268285788
If you are into Joe Dispenza and meditating with others, come join my mammoth Dr Joe Dispenza Genius Meditation Group - it has over 10,000 members and counting, and we practice a shared intention every month! https://www.facebook.com/groups/293053051102370/
You can follow me on Facebook to see my latest events and offers, including Southampton based workshops: https://www.facebook.com/sarahworleycoaching/
And you can follow me on Instagram to see the more personal snapshots - I am not a standard coach as I don't want to fit into the mould, so you won't see many inspirational quotes here - there's enough of those out there, you don't need more platitudes from me! But you will find gigs, guitars and lots of food interspersed with other moments of random joy: https://www.instagram.com/sarahworleycoaching/
I look forward to connecting with you!
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|