Sarah Thomson, Coach Mentor Me
024 76 95 99 66
People have an incredible capacity to develop and to adapt to situations, but it's often the case that circumstances don't allow us to realise that at the time.
I'll help you to explore the situation you've found yourself in, identify the options and resources available to you, and put together a plan of action to help you move on. This is done through facilitation, honesty and mutual respect, while also helping you to recognise and/or develop the skills and tools you need to support you long into the future.
As I believe that each one of us is an individual, and therefore unique, I don't follow a 'one size fits all' approach. Instead, I treat you as the individual that you are and I tailor my coaching and mentoring style to suit you and your needs, whatever they may be.
Training, qualifications & experience
My qualifications include:
- Certificate in NLP professional coaching
- Certificate in solution focused counselling skills
- IOEE business mentor
- Hypnotherapy practitioner diploma (D. Hyp, CECCH)
- Certificate in solution focused hypno-psychology
- Certificate in cognitive behavioural hypnotherapy
- Certificate in mindfulness teaching
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||No|
Monday - Friday: 4:00pm to 8:30pm, Saturday 8:00am to 8:00pm, Sunday 8:00am to 8:00pm