I use a holistic and trauma-informed approach drawing on Hypnosis, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Coaching, EMDR, Mindfulness, CBT, EFT and Bio Feedback. It really depends on what the client wants/needs. The process enables you to focus and grow at a pace that best fits your personal needs and confidence. I am passionate about supporting people to be happy and successful on their own terms.
I encourage individuals to look at their value systems, make themselves aware of their strengths & obstacles, set goals, look in depth at why change is inevitable and how that all change in a persons personal circumstances can be turned into something of personal empowerment; introduce daily mindfulness activities and suggest keys to clearing away mental blockages. I place emphasis on how to turn negatives into positives, thus leading to a more positive, happier and brighter future. If I become your coach I will work alongside you in a calm, warm, focussed and supportively challenging way to get to the bottom of what's holding you back and to help you move forward to where you want to be. I'll hold your hand when it's needed and equally, I'll hold you to account when that's required.
Areas where Life Coaching can benefit you
The most common areas where people report the benefits are:
- Confidence building and self-esteem
- Personal development
- Communication skills
- Public Speaking & Stage-fright
- Weight Management
- Emotional eating
- Career change
- Personal relationships - family, friends
- To change or break free from old habits, limiting beliefs and behaviours
- To improve your financial position
- Give your life direction
- To identify your purpose, goals, and values
- Clarity and help with career transitions· minimising stress and learning to relax
- Opportunity to focus on your dreams, motivation and aspirations
- Ways to help restore old, or build and develop new relationships
- Time to think and help to get your life in order
- Chance to focus on your health, physical, mental or emotional wellbeing
And many more…
If you feel my approach resonates and you want to find out more, text or email me for a FREE initial ½ hour session by phone, WhatsApp or Zoom Call.
When face to face sessions resume; my private practice is located in Walthamstow, London.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Psychology (BSc) degree
- Levels 1-3 Counselling Diplomas
- Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy Levels 1-3 diploma
- Life-Coaching diploma
- NLP Life-coaching diploma
- FLASH Technique CPD
- Working with Anger CPD
- Shamanic counselling CPD
- DBT CPD
- CBT diploma
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction CPD
- Psious Virtual therapy Diploma
I have 8 years experience working in mental health. Positions included key worker for young people with autism, support worker in mental health team and forensic mental health practitioner.
I now run my own business as a Life-coach and Hypnotherapist.
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Hypnosis, Bereavement, Trauma, Phobia, Learning difficulties, Complex mental health problems, Sexuality, Gender issues
Please contact to discuss fees.
I have a limited number of low cost slots available for key workers and those in receipt of benefits.