"If you can change how you think, you can change how you feel"
Working proactively to help you move yourself from where you are to where you want to be. Your coaching sessions will provide you with real life tools and techniques to enable you to set and exceed personal and professional goals, and look at ways you can change the way you see yourself, allowing you to be the best you can be.......
I take your journey as seriously as I would take my own.
Empowering you to take action
By being able to explore what is going on in your life, in a safe and positive environment, through collaborative enquiry you are able to make the changes you have been longing for. Coaching does not give you the answers, but rather aids you in discovering the answers that have always been there. Helping you to unleash the potential that has been lying dormant within you.
Coaching creates the conditions that facilitate your growth
Coaching is a conversation-based approach which will aid you in moving from where you are now, to where you want to be. Helping you to remember that you are CREATIVE, WHOLE and RESOURCEFUL. During the process you will create clarity around your direction and goals, you will explore limiting beliefs and resolve issues or challenges that have been getting in your way.
The magic happens outside of your comfort zone
Coaching will give you the tools, techniques, strategies and tips to help you step out of your comfort zone successfully. Through this process you can become the master of your destiny, rather than your destiny being controlled by external people and/or events. You can take the helm of your ship and steer it in the direction you want it to go in.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Insured with Holistic Insurance Services (£5m liability cover)
- Current DBS check
- AC and ICF Accredited Diploma in Transformational Coaching – Animas Centre for Coaching
- SMART Young Minds Coach – Diploma SMART Foundations
- Stress Management & Relaxation Techniques
- Mindfulness, Resilience and Wellbeing Instructor Course – Diploma SMART Foundations
- Certificate in Counselling – Eastleigh College
- Treating Anxiety Panic Disorders Recovery Course – Mind-Body Breakthrough
- Law of Attraction Course – Carolyne Bennett Coaching
- Louise Hay Heal Your Life Course – Carolyne Bennett Coaching
- Mindfulness and Meditation Course (beginnners & advanced) – Carolyne Bennett Coaching
- Reiki I & II – Carolyne Bennett Coaching
- Cache Level 3 in Early Years Foundation Stage Practice – Fareham College
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- New job/career
- Feeling Stuck
- Life Purpose
- An important decision
- Limiting Beliefs
- Identifying values
- Implementing Change
- Switching off Autopilot
- Being more aware of how you feel
- FREE 20 minute discovery call
- £50 for 75 minute initial consultation
- 6 sessions of 60 minutes for £275 (weekly or fortnightly)
Some email support in between sessions, but this can be discussed after initial consultation.
What my client's say:
‘You are an effective listener who has an intuitive understanding of my needs and who has guided me to reach my own conclusions without telling me and you have used various techniques to help me get there, all of which have suited me very well. I would definitely recommend you and I would say to any new coach, you will get out of this experience what you put in with the skilful, knowledgeable and empathetic Sarah who is passionate about her work and the help she can give’....Female - age 49
‘I feel that by talking everything through, it helped me to process what the cause of the problems were, which meant that I could deal with them more effectively. Sarah was easy to talk to, listened really well and was really kind in her responses. She asked questions of me to challenge why I thought a certain way, which was good. She listened really well and clarified everything that we did’...Female - aged 34
Sarah doesn’t miss a trick. You can talk for 45 minutes (and she will let you if she sees that you are benefiting from it), afterwards she will pick up and remember key points where she can make insightful observations’ Key words to describe Sarah’s coaching – friendly, dedicated and profoundly interested’....Male - aged 48
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday to Friday 9am - 9pm