Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
Hi, I'm Sarah,
A massive welcome to my page!
I am a life & wellbeing coach and also a mindfulness & meditation instructor. My mission is to support as many women as I can to joyfully and purposefully live their lives on their terms without guilt and worry, and enjoy a healthy work/life balance.
Are you feeling overwhelmed, lost, exhausted, and disconnected?
You know it’s time to make some changes, and you are looking for the right coach to work with?
Now feels the right time to stress less and enjoy life more?
IS THIS YOU?....
- You feel lost, unchallenged, and bored?
- You are always the strong one, who gets stuff done, but quietly you are struggling, exhausted and heading for burn out or maybe even there?
- You are ready to feel more alive, let go of shoulds and maybes and are fully committed to start to feel more fulfilled, more joyful, and more emotionally resilient?
- There is a little voice saying you are not good enough or capable enough?
- You want to connect with your purpose, press the refresh button on your motivation and finally know your value?
- It feels safe to stay where you are, and you don’t necessarily have the motivation to step out of your comfort zone?
- You are working so hard to take care of everyone around you that you’ve ended up at the bottom of the pile with no time for yourself?
- You feel you have a limited work/life balance, and you feel exhausted juggling constantly?
- Perhaps previous experiences mean that the fear of change feels overwhelming and out of reach?
- The thought of putting yourself first sounds selfish or fills you with guilt. What would others think if you did?! So instead, you keep going through the motions, ticking the boxes, keeping the peace, and ensuring everyone else is happy?
- You feel stressed and anxious, but do not feel you can share this with anyone because they might think you are a failure?
- You feel there is more to your life, you are deserving of more, but do not know where to start?
- You could say "NO" more often without the guilt and worry of others thinking badly of you?
- You had coping strategies to deal with situations that you find overwhelming both at work and in your personal life?
- You didn’t automatically think negatively and overthink. You are more focused on the positive outcomes and what could go well?
- You no longer feel lost, unchallenged, and bored. You are more accepting of you, your ways, and your values?
- Life feels more enjoyable and exciting, and you have regained your motivation?
- You feel more relaxed and able to live life on your terms and at your pace?
- You feel confident and safe to makes changes, and leap out of your comfort zone?
- Self-care and what you love becomes a non-negotiable, not something you do when you can fit it in and feel stressed?
- You start to feel like you are back on track and feeling fulfilled and have a purpose again?
- You no longer feel like every spare moment you have, belongs to those around you?
“I have been where you are, and so I get it. The first step of reaching out for help can be daunting, but rest assured I will listen without judgement. I am impartial and would love to meet you to see if we are a good fit for each other, and if I am the right coach to support you on your next steps”
If you are ready to connect and find out more about working together, please do get in touch via email, or book a FREE, Connection Call with me. We can discuss what ways we could work together with no obligation whatsoever.
I offer one to one personal coaching, one to one power sessions and monthly in person meet ups if you are local to Southampton.
If you are not quite ready to book that call, then maybe take a listen to my Podcast, Stress Less & Enjoy More, or download my FREE Enjoy Life More Now mini video series.
Warm wishes, hugs and love on your next steps.
You've got this!
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Transformational Coaching (Animas Centre for Coaching, London)
Mindfulness, Resilience and Wellbeing Instructor Diploma (SMART Foundations)
- Relaxation, Meditation and Mindfulness Coach (SMART Foundations)
- Mindful Resilience & Wellbeing at Work Coaching (SMART Foundations)
Certified Mindfulness Life Coach (Transformation Academy)
Certificate in Counselling (Eastleigh College)
Anxiety, Panic Disorders & Recovery (MindBody Breakthrough)
Law of Attraction (Carolyne Bennett Coaching)
Louise Hay: Heal Your Life (Carolyne Bennett Coaching)
Mindfulness and Meditation, beginners & advanced (Carolyne Bennett Coaching)
Reiki I & II (Carolyne Bennett Coaching)
SMART Young Minds Coaching Diploma (SMART Foundations)
NCFE Cache Level 3 in Early Years Foundation Stage Practice (Fareham College)
- MBSR Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (Ali Lambie Mindfulness Hampshire)
- MSC Mindfulness Self Compassion (Ali Lambie Mindfulness Hampshire)
- CPD Accredited Coaching Certificate in Youth and Education (Animas School of Coaching)
- NLP and Life Coaching 6 week courses with Ali Campbell
- 5 Day Mindful Self Compassion Silent Retreat (Mindfulness Network)
- Foundations of Wellbeing (Rik Hanson)
- Accredited Energy Healing Academy Course with Ali Campbell
- CERTIFICATION in Trauma-Informed Coaching & Counseling
- Insured with Holistic Insurance Services (£5m liability cover)
- Current DBS Check
- I regularly attend supervision and mentoring sessions
- CPD courses are not only essential to my professional and personal development, but I absolutely love them which is a massive bonus. I always have a course or two on the go at the same time.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Switching off Autopilot
Being more aware of how you feel
£15.00 - £1,295.00
Free initial online session
My fees are all on my website, and I fully encourage you to have a good look around it to see if what I offer may work for you.
When working one to one with a coach it is vital that you both feel comfortable and it feels right, so I offer all potential one to one clients a FREE no obligation Connection Call to see if we are a good fit.
I sincerely and genuinely look forward to talking and meeting you.
When I work
What my client's say:
Link to my testimonials https://www.sarahkerrcoaching.com/testimonials/
‘You are an effective listener who has an intuitive understanding of my needs and who has guided me to reach my own conclusions without telling me and you have used various techniques to help me get there, all of which have suited me very well. I would definitely recommend you and I would say to any new coach, you will get out of this experience what you put in with the skilful, knowledgeable and empathetic Sarah who is passionate about her work and the help she can give’....Female - age 49
‘I feel that by talking everything through, it helped me to process what the cause of the problems were, which meant that I could deal with them more effectively. Sarah was easy to talk to, listened really well and was really kind in her responses. She asked questions of me to challenge why I thought a certain way, which was good. She listened really well and clarified everything that we did’...Female - aged 34
Sarah doesn’t miss a trick. You can talk for 45 minutes (and she will let you if she sees that you are benefiting from it), afterwards she will pick up and remember key points where she can make insightful observations’ Key words to describe Sarah’s coaching – friendly, dedicated and profoundly interested’....Male - aged 48