Genuinely I am so pleased that you have found me, because you can now work with a Coach and Mentor who can help you make changes from the inside out.
By this I mean I can help you with new thoughts, new motivations and finding a sense of purpose.
I will help you get unstuck, stop overthinking, turbo boost your confidence, manage your stress & anxiety and absolutely tap into your best life and identify your success so you stop wasting time, get out of your own way and propel yourself into the future exactly how you want to.
Are you ready to change some old habits and create new behaviours that excite you and make you want to get out of bed in the morning?
I can help you with that, as I was where you were once..Are you ready?...
A couple of questions to ask yourself before you decide to send me an email:-
1. Are you an adult or young person needing some help, guidance and support of some kind?
2. Are you ready to take action and make realistic and lifelong changes?
3. Ready to be a little brave and step out of your comfort zone?
4. Identify tricky relationships and improve them both personally and professionally?
5. Seek out that new challenge, but not quite 100% what it is or where you will find it?
6. Work with a coach to help with your self development, confidence and motivation?
4. Work with someone who genuinely cares about YOU because she has been where you are?
If the answer YES to any of the above and you would like to have a chat, please send me an email and we can set up a FREE 30 minute call/zoom. It would be great to hear from you.
Parents of students, please feel free to send me an email, so that we can arrange a FREE 30 minute call/zoom for your child. Of course if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to email me.
Many thanks for reading to here and I will look out for your email!
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Transformational Coaching (Animas Centre for Coaching, London)
Mindfulness, Resilience and Wellbeing Instructor Diploma (SMART Foundations)
- Relaxation, Meditation and Mindfulness Coach (SMART Foundations)
- Mindful Resilience & Wellbeing at Work Coaching (SMART Foundations)
Certified Mindfulness Life Coach (Transformation Academy)
Certificate in Counselling (Eastleigh College)
Anxiety, Panic Disorders & Recovery (MindBody Breakthrough)
Law of Attraction (Carolyne Bennett Coaching)
Louise Hay: Heal Your Life (Carolyne Bennett Coaching)
Mindfulness and Meditation, beginners & advanced (Carolyne Bennett Coaching)
Reiki I & II (Carolyne Bennett Coaching)
SMART Young Minds Coaching Diploma (SMART Foundations)
NCFE Cache Level 3 in Early Years Foundation Stage Practice (Fareham College)
- MBSR Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (Ali Lambie Mindfulness Hampshire)
- MSC Mindfulness Self Compassion (Ali Lambie Mindfulness Hampshire)
- CPD Accredited Coaching Certificate in Youth and Education (Animas School of Coaching)
- NLP and Life Coaching 6 week courses with Ali Campbell
- 5 Day Mindful Self Compassion Silent Retreat (Mindfulness Network)
- Insured with Holistic Insurance Services (£5m liability cover)
- Current DBS Check
- I regularly attend supervision and mentoring sessions
- CPD courses are an ongoing part of my ethos
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Switching off Autopilot
Being more aware of how you feel
Please email to check the current COVID-19 guidelines. Online and Face to face appointments are available depending on government restrictions.
Adults (over 21)
- Step One: FREE no obligation 30 minute curiosity call.
- Coaching Package is £495. This consists of 6 x 60 minute coaching sessions with limited access to me taken either weekly or fortnightly depending on each client and their preference.
- An additional £100 per 6 weeks is optional for those clients wanting unlimited access (within reason) to me.
- Facebook group community with numerous trainings, coaching and mindfulness guidance
- Further blocks of sessions can be made or single sessions booked for £95 per session.
Young People (under 21)
- If under 18, Step one is a 10 minute call with parent.
- Step Two: FREE no obligation 30 minute curiosity call with young person
- £245 for 4 x 50 minute sessions
- £65 per session thereafter
If you are still undecided why not check out my Facebook group this is a perfect way to get to know me. It is a super supportive and friendly group and you will benefit by learning many tools, tips and strategies to help you, and being part of this enthusiastic group:-
Stop breathe and check in with Sarah Kerr Coaching.
During this three month period of coaching we will dive deep into the challenges you are facing, and work together to identify potential solutions and discover what is stopping you from moving forward or making the necessary changes required.
Our time together gives you the opportunity to talk freely and confidentially in a safe space with no judgement.
Clients I have worked with have described the one to one coaching sessions as practical, empowering, empathetic, realistic and positive.
Are you ready to use effective tools, strategies and techniques to help you live the life you truly want? Are you ready to live your life with more ease, enjoyment, satisfaction and fulfilment?
It would be great to hear from you, so send me an email and let's get a phone call or zoom booked in.
Still not sure, why not go to my website and check out my Client Reviews or just keep scrolling below.
What my client's say:
‘You are an effective listener who has an intuitive understanding of my needs and who has guided me to reach my own conclusions without telling me and you have used various techniques to help me get there, all of which have suited me very well. I would definitely recommend you and I would say to any new coach, you will get out of this experience what you put in with the skilful, knowledgeable and empathetic Sarah who is passionate about her work and the help she can give’....Female - age 49
‘I feel that by talking everything through, it helped me to process what the cause of the problems were, which meant that I could deal with them more effectively. Sarah was easy to talk to, listened really well and was really kind in her responses. She asked questions of me to challenge why I thought a certain way, which was good. She listened really well and clarified everything that we did’...Female - aged 34
Sarah doesn’t miss a trick. You can talk for 45 minutes (and she will let you if she sees that you are benefiting from it), afterwards she will pick up and remember key points where she can make insightful observations’ Key words to describe Sarah’s coaching – friendly, dedicated and profoundly interested’....Male - aged 48