Are you feeling stuck in your new coaching or wellness business? Maybe you are feeling like you don't know where to start? Or overwhelmed with what the next steps to take are?
Hi, my name is Sarah. I'm a confidence and business alignment coach and I'm here to support you.
For new coaches or wellness professional, does any of the below resonate with you?
- You just need a plan to focus on and clear action next steps of what to take
- You'd like to work with someone ideally who walked the same path as you at the beginning
- You've listened to webinars, downloaded freebies but still lack the clarity of what your niche or ideal client is going to be?
- You know deep down that you need to get clearer on your vision and your 'why' so your ideal client is aligned with what lights you up.
- You feel low in confidence. Your inner critique is putting blocks in the way of taking action and feeling at ease?
- You want to live a life of freedom on your terms but you don't know how to align it with your life?
I specialise in helping new coaches and wellness professionals live a life of freedom and create a step by step plan in alignment with who they are through confidence coaching, life coaching and business coaching.
I help you get:
- Clear on your next steps and create a plan in alignment with your lifestyle and goals
- Build your starter kit - You will have everything you need to get going to attract your first 3 clients
- Understand any blocks or limiting beliefs so you can shift them and make way for trust within yourself
- Build your confidence and self-esteem so you feel in control of your life
- Re-connect with who you really are at your essence so this can shine through in communicating to your ideal client
- Have the courage to out of your comfort zone
For Individuals (non-coaches)
Have you ever felt overwhelmed by life that it's passing you by and/or you are not in control?
- Constant seeking validation from other people
- Worried about what others think of you
- Comparing yourself to others' achievements
- Your sense of identity has slipped away
- Suffer from imposter syndrome - that you are not good enough, not really skilled in your are of work and you are going to be found out
- Putting dreams and goals off because you don't feel capable of achieving them or like you don't know where to begin.
Would you like to feel the following?
- Calm and clarity and a vision of what to focus on and make critical decisions and have a plan mapped out
- Greater sense of understanding of who you are, what motivates you and brings you joy
- Boost your confidence and self-esteem
- Setting boundaries and ability to say 'no' in order to protect your wellbeing and confidence
- Overcoming negative thoughts and turning them into positive beliefs to re-energise you
- Reconnecting with the strong, confident woman you may have been in the past
- Lasting belief and trust in yourself that you are worthy of success
- Start putting yourself first
If so, you have met the right coach for you. I'm so excited for us to start our journey together. Please contact me to book in for a 15-minute coffee chat.
I have some amazing clients already, all ideal clients too – it’s incredible what shifting those limiting beliefs has done – I’m authentic, I show up as me everywhere, and the clients that I want to attract are all coming out the woodwork plus I’ve made some amazing new connections with quite notable people who are all wonderful and helpful and just really cool humans – I honestly don’t think I’ve ever felt as happy with my life as I do right now.
So THANK YOU!!!!! I honestly mean it when I say I couldn’t have done it without you.
Louise H (Mindset & Business Coach)
It's been such a pleasure working with Sarah. I've gained so much professionally as well as personally from my time working with her. I leave each meeting with something addressed and something to work on. We've talked about so many things in the six sessions I've had from self-doubt and authenticity, to coming against an inner resistance and anxiety. Each session has equipped me with how to address the problem and a feeling that the problem can be overcome. I find that Sarah guides the session so effortlessly that it's easy to continue on her advice afterwards. Through our sessions, I have grown in self-awareness and positive self-belief. I have also built a life that serves me better as Sarah has led me in understanding how to help myself in challenging times. One of the most deep-set beliefs I've had about myself that Sarah has helped to shift is that I can't wholly be me, and through her advice and applying it to real-life, I don't feel that anymore. If you want to change your life then I would definitely recommend working with Sarah.
Natasha A (Individual)
Training, qualifications & experience
- 6 years running an e-commerce business in the competitive online travel industry
- Workplace Wellbeing Co-Founder & Certified Life Coach: Experience in setting up two wellness businesses
- Harmonising & Confidence Coaching Certification (Personally trained by Hay House author Dawn Breslin)
- Energy 4 Life Wellness Coach certified through the Association of Coaching