Sarah Bjelobaba. The Feel Good Coach focusing on Anxiety, Confidence and Trauma
Hello, I'm Sarah and I am a qualified coach and rewind technique therapist working with adults and young people who are feeling stuck, anxious and/or lacking in confidence.
Using a combination of traditional counselling and coaching techniques, I work together with my clients to find solutions which will work for them.
- Have you suffered a trauma in your life?
- Do you struggle with unwanted thoughts or flashbacks?
- Were you an onlooker, such as a role as a frontline health worker, armed forces, fire, ambulance or police services?
- Would you like to learn effective tools for managing your anxiety and stress?
- Do you need to re-connect you with who you are?
- Are you struggling to identify patterns of behaviour or thinking that no longer serves you and are keeping you from moving forward?
- Would you like some help to identify your unmet needs?
- Are you wanting to shift your mindset so you can focus on what you want, be open to success, happiness, a sense of purpose and live a fulfilled life?
I work with people who are trying to move forward but don't know what else to try, what to do next or where to even start. If your situation requires it, I am able to use the the rewind technique, which is a simple yet powerful visual technique that re-processes traumatic memories without the need to talk about it, therefore no details are disclosed to the coach and the treatment is known as "closure without disclosure."
How can we work together
Our sessions together will be in total confidence and without judgment where you can talk freely, be open and honest about what is going on for you and feel heard. We can meet face to face, by remote online sessions or a mixture of both. If you particularly thrive in the great outdoors we can find a local walking spot to get started!
I've had impressive and touching results with my clients, so if you would like to find out more do get in touch. I'm always happy to answer any questions.
Please call or text me on 07538 023841 or click here to email me for a free 30-minute confidential chat to discuss how I can support you to move forward on your journey.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Fusion Therapeutic Coaching Diploma
- Rewind Technique
- Inner Child Healing Diploma
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- I have spent many years working in academia and in commerce, where I had pastoral and NVQ Assessor roles.
- I have facilitated groups on self-development, meditation and developing intuition.
- I work with teenagers in schools to help them build resilience
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I also provide coaching in the following areas:
Therapeutic Coaching £60 per hour
Rewind Technique for PTSD and Trauma - please enquire.
Facebook – SB Coaching
From our very first meeting, I knew Sarah would be the perfect coach for me. She listened to me!
I was lost in life and didn't know where to go and what to do. I felt like my life was out of control. After the very first session, Sarah taught me how to calm the emotional side of the brain down with the amazing 3/5 breathing technique. I did this daily, sometimes a few times a day when I felt myself getting emotional this calmed me down so quickly. Who knew such a simple technique would be so effective!
We looked at all the areas in my life and found out where I was most unhappy and unfulfilled, every session Sarah planned was individualised for me.
I always left each session feeling calm, Sarah used visualisation in the form of stories. The personalised stories were my absolute favourite.
Sarah helped me tap into my intuition, to find out what I really wanted.
We used tools to help plan out how I can get from where I am now to my end goal. In doing this I could see that it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be to achieve the goals.
I now wake up in the morning feeling refreshed and happy as I am on the path to success and the black cloud that was over my head has disappeared.
I cannot tell you how much difference Sarah's coaching sessions have had on my life and if you are currently feeling lost and confused in life then I would definitely recommend getting in contact with Sarah and regain control of your life!
Facebook – SB Coaching
I approached Sarah because I wanted to improve my confidence, self-esteem and better manage my depression, she helped me to understand how my thought processes work and taught me useful coping techniques that I could practice at home.
The results have been great and my confidence and self-esteem have grown stronger every day, while my depression has been much more manageable.
I found the whole experience very enjoyable with Sarah as she is very knowledgeable, considerate, listens and puts you at ease at every appointment. Sarah does more than just listen, she also offers solutions, ideas to help you improve.
I would highly recommend Sarah and SB Coaching for people who wish to improve their confidence, self-esteem or manage their depression.