Sarah Bjelobaba - The Feel Good Coach
Hello, my name is Sarah!
I’m a qualified Fusion Therapeutic Coach and trained in the Rewind Technique for trauma and PTSD. I work with adults and young people who want to manage their anxiety, get to the root of the problem and make positive changes in their lives.
Life can feel like a juggling act at times with little time to think about what you want or what steps you need to take to how you’re going to get there.
Having been there myself it can feel like you're stuck and feel scared of moving forward. Together, we will work together so you can move forward from feeling stuck to empowerment.
How can we work together
Our sessions together will be in total confidence and without judgment where you can talk freely, be open and honest about what is going on for you and feel heard.
I take my clients on a journey to: -
- learn effective tools for managing anxiety and stress;
- re-connect them with who they are;
- identify patterns of behaviour or thinking that no longer serves them and are keeping them from moving forward;
- identify unmet needs;
- shift their mindset so they can focus on what they want, be open to success, happiness, a sense of purpose and live a fulfilled life.
The Rewind Technique
- Have you suffered a trauma in your life?
- Do you struggle with unwanted thoughts or flashbacks?
- Were you an onlooker, such as a role as a frontline health worker, armed forces, fire, ambulance or police services?
The Rewind is a simple yet powerful visual technique that reprocesses traumatic memories without the need to talk about it, therefore no details are disclosed to the therapist and the treatment is known as "closure without disclosure"
Please call or text me on 07538 023841 or click here to email me for a free 30-minute confidential chat to discuss how I can support you to move forward on your journey.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Fusion Therapeutic Coaching Diploma
- Rewind Technique
- Inner Child Healing Diploma
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- I have spent many years working in academia and in commerce, where I had pastoral and NVQ Assessor roles.
- I have facilitated groups on self-development, meditation and developing intuition.
- I work with teenagers in schools to help them build resilience
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I also provide coaching in the following areas:
Therapeutic Coaching £60 per hour
Rewind Technique for PTSD and Trauma - please enquire
Facebook – SB Coaching
From our very first meeting, I knew Sarah would be the perfect coach for me. She listened to me!
I was lost in life and didn't know where to go and what to do. I felt like my life was out of control. After the very first session, Sarah taught me how to calm the emotional side of the brain down with the amazing 3/5 breathing technique. I did this daily, sometimes a few times a day when I felt myself getting emotional this calmed me down so quickly. Who knew such a simple technique would be so effective!
We looked at all the areas in my life and found out where I was most unhappy and unfulfilled, every session Sarah planned was individualised for me.
I always left each session feeling calm, Sarah used visualisation in the form of stories. The personalised stories were my absolute favourite.
Sarah helped me tap into my intuition, to find out what I really wanted.
We used tools to help plan out how I can get from where I am now to my end goal. In doing this I could see that it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be to achieve the goals.
I now wake up in the morning feeling refreshed and happy as I am on the path to success and the black cloud that was over my head has disappeared.
I cannot tell you how much difference Sarah's coaching sessions have had on my life and if you are currently feeling lost and confused in life then I would definitely recommend getting in contact with Sarah and regain control of your life!
Facebook – SB Coaching
I approached Sarah because I wanted to improve my confidence, self-esteem and better manage my depression, she helped me to understand how my thought processes work and taught me useful coping techniques that I could practice at home.
The results have been great and my confidence and self-esteem have grown stronger every day, while my depression has been much more manageable.
I found the whole experience very enjoyable with Sarah as she is very knowledgeable, considerate, listens and puts you at ease at every appointment. Sarah does more than just listen, she also offers solutions, ideas to help you improve.
I would highly recommend Sarah and SB Coaching for people who wish to improve their confidence, self-esteem or manage their depression.