Sarah Bellorini - ICF Qualified & Experienced Leadership & Life Coach
A new year is here and you are ready for some new energy!
You have made the decision to embark on a new path - step into a more challenging job role, a new and exciting career, pursue a passion or project you’ve been mulling over for ages.
Whatever it is that you are embarking on you must get clear on 3 keys:
- Key 1 - take stock of who you currently are and what type of leader you are: all the amazing things about you that will help you create success in your new venture, as well as the areas that have a tendency to become a bit *crunchy* and potentially sabotage your success at times like these.
The Energy Leadership™ Index Assessment (ELI) provides a unique lens on self-awareness and emotional intelligence, two key ingredients for any leader.
The ELI is very different to a personality test. It is the proprietary, research-backed attitudinal assessment tool that takes something abstract, like the way a person views the world, and turns it into something tangible – a metric that you can see and feel and even reevaluate in the future. And, it’s only available through an iPEC Certified Coach. You can read more about the ELI below.
- Key 2 - clarify exactly where you want to go: clarity on what you want to create is essential. A vague idea is not going to cut it. Often we have the idea of what the change is though lack the perspective to step outside ourselves and look at it from all different angles. You may have heard the saying that a problem can not be solved from the same consciousness it was created in - this can be applied to creating successful and sustainable change in your life.
- Key 3 - navigating the gap between Key 1 and Key 2: change is rarely a straight path from A to Z, and transitions aren’t always as straight forward as we imagine them to be. Navigating the gap can be tricky and it can also be a time when you step into more of who you truly are. If you could do this alone, you would have done it by now!
I help people, just like you, tap into their creativity and inner wisdom and address their challenges so they can build a stronger foundation for the future and move their vision off the page and into reality.
The World Economic Forum predicts that by 2020 creativity will be the third most important job skill after complex problem solving and critical thinking.Emotional Intelligence (currently not in the top 10) will become one of the top skills.
I believe we are all creative and that our professional and personal lives are an external expression of that creativity. I also believe that we are all leaders - it’s not if we lead, it’s how we lead.
As we go through life we can become driven by agendas, beliefs or approaches that have been put onto us by others (often well meaning though not qualified or experienced to guide you to what is true and right for you). Our creativity, and hence our professional and personal lives can be stifled or blocked, preventing us from being the confident and inspired leaders we are at our core.
When we consciously align who we are on the inside with what we are creating, and how we are creating it, on the outside - success follows.
Stop and ask yourself honestly...
"What will my life be in 3 years time if nothing changes?"
Will I still be...
- Stagnating in a career I know doesn't serve my highest purpose?
- Squandering my divine gifts and talents striving for someone else’s version of success?
- Stuck channelling my creative energies into building someone else’s legacy, silently ignoring my vision?
- Silently willing that nagging feeling (or knowing) that 'something' is not quite right to just go away, only it won't...
Book your complementary 50-minute Exploration Call here >> email me
Training, qualifications & experience
I work internationally with professionals from a range of backgrounds who have experienced success in their careers and yet know there is still something more significant they want to achieve in their personal or professional life, or both.
I draw on my 25 years experience in Business Development, Marketing Communications and Global Project and Stakeholder Management working to Board and CEO level across Private, Public, Charity, Social Enterprise and start-ups in five different continents (Australia, Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas).
My work includes 1-2-1 transformational Leadership Coaching, Energy Leadership™ Assessments and Creative Workshops and Retreats.
* Accredited Associate Certified Coach, International Coaching Federation (ICF)
* Energy Leadership™ Coach, Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
* Transpersonal Art Therapy (MA)
* Member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Please email me to discuss your unique needs and discuss the best solution for you.
I offer a complimentary 50 minute session (online or telephone).
CLIENT TESTIMONIALS - LEADERSHIP COACHING
Olga - ex CFO of Johnson & Johnson, Emerging Markets - Russian national relocated to Turkey
“After more than 20 years of Corporate life I’m now starting a small business in a foreign country. Sarah’s support and inspiration is one of the great assets that helps me be successful and feel confident going through this change. She is a brave, curious, sharp and really caring coach – her coaching style is uniquely her. She challenges and inspires, discovers and validates and every session with Sarah is a real adventure"
Julia - Entrepreneur - Londoner
"Sarah is an extremely talented and gifted coach. What sets her apart from other coaches is her ability to meet you exactly where you are at, encouraging and inspiring you to grow from there."
Elizabeth - Corporate Finance Consultant & Entrepreneur - Londoner
"Coaching with Sarah was beyond my expectations. It's obvious that she is doing more than just coaching - she is drawing on so much more experience and knowledge. I felt completely at ease throwing stuff out, trusting that she would catch it and know what to do with it. Excellent value."
Tori - Corporate Finance & Singer-Song Writer - British national relocated to Australia.
"Sarah has an innate ability to drill down to the exact nature of the blockage with such gentleness and humour, so the process was highly insightful without being confronting. I was skeptical about using art to shift the creative blockages I’d carried since childhood, but I underestimated the power of the process and the subtle shifts it brought about. Finally I can accept myself as a creative and artistic person in my own right thanks to Sarah's sharp insights and innate ability to hold the space, which allowed me to tap into the hidden and vulnerable parts of myself while feeling completely safe and supported. I’m immensely grateful."
Naomi, Entrepreneur (ex-Corprate Finance). Londoner.
“I have been continually surprised by Sarah! The 5 months I worked with Sarah, I was astounded at how much my life changed and expanded professionally and personally. My surprise is that within weeks of my first session, change was already happening and very quickly. Her approach to coaching is refreshing and all encompassing of humanity and our connection with others. I feel like our sessions together are still propelling me forwards and many of the goals I set with her are beginning to be realised in very full ways - I'm looking forward to another 5 months of further radical change!”
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Please email me at email@example.com and we'll work out a time!