Sandra Cottrell - Life Coach "NLP Practitioner" "Dip.Psychotherapy"
I can help you move on from where you are and live the life you desire.
I provide life coaching to individuals as well as coaching and training for the workplace. In my individual practice I work with men, women and children aged 14+ and sessions can take place in person or online.
I have a lot to offer you based on my qualifications, work experience and my own life experiences. Many of us struggle with:
- The pain of loss.
- The long-lasting impact of trauma and PTSD.
- The disappointment of broken relationships.
- The frustration of health problems.
- The challenges and joys of parenting.
- The struggle of discontentment.
- The battle for self-belief.
- The strain of anxiety and daily life decisions.
My passion is to see people understand themselves and overcome their individual challenges to lead fulfilling and centred lives. This desire to work with people has influenced my career from the get-go and my 30-years experience in customer service, management, and corporate training, has fed into my ability as a coach and trainer.
I like my coaching clients to feel as though they’re going about their day with a friend, so you can choose a place or activity you’d find most comforting, including:
- Outside whilst walking (a canine companion would be most welcome!)
- Whilst gardening
- Inside my consulting room
- In a cafe
Other services include:
- Helping you manage social anxiety, for example, supporting you to be able to attend social events, go on a first date, attend a job interview, or give a presentation.
- Overcoming trauma and PTSD.
- Supporting you to declutter and create an organised space that will clear your mind as well as your home.
- Long-distance coaching sessions, conducted over Skype or Facetime (or any other mode).
Training, qualifications & experience
- NLP Practitioner Programme with The Coaching Academy
- Psychotherapy Diploma (HG.Dip) with the Human Givens College
- ILM Level 3 in Management
- Train the Trainer City and Guilds Level 3
- Volunteering as Mental Health Lead and Case Worker for the Farming Community Network (FCN)
- Over 30 years experience in management, training, and coaching
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I can help clients overcome the effects of trauma and PTSD, and also phobias.
I am keen to provide help in a way that suits you financially so please, let’s discuss this. Most clients can expect to need at least 4-6 hours of coaching.
As a guide:
Introductory 15 minute call - Free
One consultation (60 minutes) - £60
Morning or afternoon coaching session (both 3 hrs) TBC
Day rate (6 hrs): TBC