Samantha Symons. AdvD MH. ADVDip. RPf. HypDip. - Qualified Therapeutic Coach.
A professional, registered coach and full member of the regulatory body Association of Coaching (AC).
*Life & Well-being Coaching - A self-investment for personal development and life-long change*
By combining passion, expertise, extensive training and at times personal experiences, I make it my personal mission to coach all my clients make changes and reach their goals. I love coaching, I believe in coaching and it is my own personal goal to ensure every client succeeds.
- The relationship between you and your coach is the starting point of a new journey. Clients often come to me feeling overwhelmed and unsure of what they want to achieve but they know something in their personal and/or work life needs to change. By gently guiding you through the coaching process and offering bespoke strategies that will work for you, you'll gain an understanding of what works best for you. Teaching the right mindset to move forward and become your own self- coach. You will be able to implement everything you accomplish in the coaching process confidently and successfully become your own self-coach to continue on your journey.
- I always tailor coaching methods to suit each individual client, drawing upon various coaching tools and approaches along the way. This is to ensures that our coaching relationship exactly meets your requirements. There should be no one size fits all approach, although adopting a strong and improved mindset will be the centre of focus. I am here to work with you, support you, keep you on track, excel you forward and build your confidence and understanding along the way.
- A holistic approach to bring all aspects of your life together, achieving the 'balance' and satisfaction in every area of your life.
Coaching with me can help you to:
Get you focused on your future
Help you reach your goals
Solve problematic thinking
Improve your mindset
Build your self confidence
Further your Career
Change your life direction
Improve relationships (couple coaching available)
Guide you into new relationships
Improve your body image
Improve your lifestyle
Keep you on track for weight management
Enable you to overcome uncontrollable anxiety
Enable you to get in touch with your true, authentic self
Enable you to improve parenting skills (family coaching available)
Guide and give strategies for those living with Autism and/or Adhd
Guide and help you plan for Major life transition
Guide women through ‘female-specific’ life phases e.g Post-natal, menopause
Enable you to maintain healthy social media relationships....... and much more just ask!
- I work with individuals on either a one to one basis or in small groups
- I work with anyone aged 12 and over
- Up to date DBS Check
*Please contact me if you wish to discuss any other areas of coaching you think i may be able to help with and I will advise how I could help you.
Please don't hesitate to ask anything that I have not covered already.
It is important to see that the coach you choose is a good ‘match’ for your requirement. I always advise taking a free 30 minute consultation prior to booking a session, I offer this to ALL potential clients. Please just call, message or email to book in with me.
I work with clients all over the UK and Worldwide via either telephone and online with English speaking clients. Please email me with your time difference so we can arrange the best time to connect via telephone or online.
I offer face to face sessions for local clients in West Cumbria from 2 locations.
Senhouse Therapy Centre, Whitehaven CA28 7ES
OR West Lakeland Medical Group, Workington CA14 2BP
Training, qualifications & experience
Level 6 qualified, Advanced University Diploma in Mental Health– Staffs university
Diploma of HE in Advice – Staffs Uni
Certificate in Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP)
Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma (Accredited)
Certificate Counselling skills
Certificate of Foundation Recruitment Practice (MIRP -RPf)
NCFE level 2 in Equality and Diversity
NCFE level 1 Safeguarding Adults and Children
Local Safeguarding Children and Adults – full level 1
Drug and Alcohol Awareness, CBT, Mental Health Assessment, Mental Health Intervention, Practitioner values, Spotting abuse, children’s workforce programme, Building Self-Esteem and Confidence- CAMHS, Helping with Loss and Bereavement -CAMHS, Managing Anger and Self -Harm – CAMHS, CAMHS Staffordshire -Tier one Training, Management, Leadership and Coaching in the workplace- GROW(TH) What Now Autism Awareness, Positive Parenting Programme,Debt advice, Benefit Advice, Employment Law, Social Welfare Law, Housing Advice.
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Please contact me for a free initial consultation.
I take NHS referrals for coaching teens, adults and families living with Autism.
I am also a parent of 2 autistic children myself
Add me on facebook or follow me on twitter.
** check my facebook page for any offers
Samantha Symons Life & Wellbeing Coaching and Clinical Hypnotherapy
Ensure the coach you choose is a professionally registered coach with one of the leading regulatory bodies in Coaching
I am a full registered member of the AC, Association of Coaching.
Please contact me on 07568 188274 for a free chat about how i can help you with your coaching, or hypnotherapy requirements.