Sam Owen - Coach, Resilience & Well-Being Trainer, Published Author
19 Bramhall Lane South
0161 285 9048 / 07890 177 305
I help people improve relationships, build confidence, resolve anxiety, gain clarity and achieve life goals. My coaching is intuitive, science-based, solution-focused, results-driven, and fast working.
I've been coaching clients in private practice since 2012 and my high success rate has led me to additionally work as an expert and psychologist for big brands and media, work as a BBC contributor, and have two self-help books published with one of the world's 'big five publishers', with a third book on the way.
I simply love helping people and I knew I wanted to spend my life helping others.
To find out more about individual and couples coaching, visit: relationshipscoach.co.uk
To find out more about resilience and well-being training, visit: stressandresiliencetraining.com
In usually just 3-6 coaching sessions, I help my clients to resolve long standing, chronic issues and achieve their coaching and life goals.
My clients have proved time and time again that changing even the most long-standing and/or chronic problems can take relatively little time with the right approach.
I now share my unique approach through speaking, training and workshops for organisations and schools.
Resilient Me: How to Worry Less and Achieve More; 4 Weeks to Inner Strength, published Nov 2nd 2017, (paperback/Kindle, audiobook): bit.ly/ResilientMe
Anxiety Free: How to Trust Yourself and Feel Calm; 4 Weeks to Inner Peace, published Nov 29th 2018, (paperback/Kindle, audiobook): bit.ly/AnxietyFree4Weeks
Common Client Issues
I help people improve their relationships with themselves and others; here are links to some of these coaching areas, on my website:
Training, qualifications & experience
- Psychology BSc (Hons) (2.1)
- Diploma in Life Coaching (Distinction)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- My books: Anxiety Free; Resilient Me; 500 Relationships and Life Quotes; Relationship Remedies
- My coaching, blogging, speaking and media/brand work
- Member of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Member of the Association for Coaching (AC)
As a member of the British Psychological Society and the Association for Coaching, I adhere to their Code of Ethics and Conduct.
I am CRB checked.
All coaching consultations and sessions are strictly confidential.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Weight Loss or Weight Gain
Dealing with Relationship Break-Up, Separation or Divorce
Photos & videos
- Christmas stress and anxiety: effective coping strategies
- Has Your Success Changed Your Relationships?
- Social Media Creating Anxiety and Stress in Your Life?
- Stuck in denial, stuck in life? 7 steps for moving on
- Using Intuition For Decision Making - Top Tip
- 5 Top Tips For Dealing With Divorce
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Usually coach clients between 10am and 7pm, Tuesdays to Fridays. Please get in touch to book a free consultation.