Ruth Lewis - RL Coaching Solutions
Supporting public sector workers find real-life solutions to everyday challenges.
For more information, visit https://www.rlcoachingsolutions.co.uk/
Gain clarity through coaching with RL Coaching Solutions
Coaching is for you if any or all of these apply:
- Stuck in a rut, feeling bored, frustrated and unhappy
- No longer in a job you love and want to make specific changes but not sure how
- Don’t believe you have transferable skills
- Neither living the life you want or making the most of the one you have
- Feel you have more to offer but limited by opportunities
- Consider your life to be full of failures
- Unsure of what the problem actually is and hence, struggle to find a solution
Here's why you shouldn't do this
For people who aren't too sure whether coaching is for them. This is not for you if:
- You're happy with your life as it is and things are working out great
- You feel there is nothing to change in your life
- You don't want to commit the time creating the life you want
- You are not prepared to take action
- You don’t want to invest time or money into your future
But, here's why you should do this
For people who recognise that something different needs to happen. This is for you if:
- You are ready to create the life you want
- You want to become a better version of yourself
- You want to take your career in a new direction or to the next level
- You believe you have more to offer
- You feel you deserve to have more freedom and happiness in your life
- You're committed to taking action but not sure how
- You want to dream...bigger
"Working with Ruth can be challenging but in a good way. She made me think outside of the box and explore issues further, which I found very useful. I feel much more confident with the work I do and have developed my skills since working with Ruth. I would definitely recommend Ruth, she is a very good listener, pushing people to be the very best they can be. She believed in me and really helped boost my confidence."
"Ruth helped me in growing my confidence in my interviewing skills within my role. I found Ruth really listened to me and helped vocalise my thought process which helped me reflect on my practice. She helped me be more confident when asking difficult questions and how to frame them within my role. Ruth provides structured coaching within a relaxed environment. Ruth is understanding, encouraging, helpful and reliable."
"My self-confidence has increased within my role since working with Ruth. She is very supportive, with a massive amount of experience and knowledge which she is happy to share when you need her to."
"Before working with Ruth, the main challenge I faced was being confident in my new role and assertive in the decisions I was making. Ruth helped me to identify and draw on my strengths which have led me to be more comfortable with my style of working. In an organisation where there are endless policies to adhere to, Ruth helped me to navigate this and see the bigger picture in terms of the purpose of my role."
HELLO, I'M RUTH. I'M A CAREER AND LIFE COACH, AND FOUNDER OF RL COACHING SOLUTIONS.
Here at RL Coaching Solutions, the aim is to help public sector workers explore infinite possibilities and find real-life solutions to create the life you desire. With the right level of support and engagement, you can make extraordinary changes in your life and create the future you want, even if you do not know exactly what that future might look like. Coaching can take place face to face at our office in central Leeds or remotely via telephone or Skype.
Whether you're looking to change your career, strive to find a lifestyle that works for you and gives you more freedom or dreaming of having your own business, then RL Coaching Solutions can help. As Founder and Director of RL Coaching Solutions, I support those working within public sector organisations, using my experiences and knowledge from the private and public sectors, together with the business world, to work in collaboration to help each individual gain the outcome they are seeking. Coaching with me, could for you:
- Transform your life
- Create a lifestyle which gives you more time and freedom to spend doing the things you want with the people that matter
- Gain career progression, new career or be your own boss
- Develop your existing skills and strengths
- Take your life to the next level, becoming the best version of you
Coaching with me provides a space to explore, plan and execute possible solutions without judgement. It encourages honesty and authenticity to be the person you want to be and live a life of choice.
Whether you are looking for an individual session or want to participate in one of my programmes to make a change in your life, you can discuss with me further by booking a free 30-minute Discovery Call via my website.
For more information on working with me, head to https://www.rlcoachingsolutions.co.uk/
Training, qualifications & experience
I can confirm that I hold the following qualifications and I am a Professional Member of the Association of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ANLP).
- MA Applied Coaching.
- Certified Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming | Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming | Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
- Certified Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming in the field of Coaching | Certified VUE NLP Coach.
- Professional Coaching Skills.
- Certified Practitioner of Creating Your Future Coaching™ Techniques.
- BA (Hons) Community Justice (Probation)| BSc (Hons) Psychology| BSc (Hons) Applied Chemistry.
- NVQ level 4 - Community Justice (Working with Offending Behaviour) | Diploma in Probation Studies.
- Working Effectively with Troubled and Troublesome Teenagers.
- Level 4 Preparing for Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector.
- Professional member of Association for Neurolinguistic Programming.
I am an experienced and creative professional with over 25 years’ experience in both the public and private sectors. As well as being the founder of RL Coaching Solutions, I also helped to create a successful e-commerce business. I am recognised as an individual who is authentic, dedicated and focused, with a strong drive to achieve success and support others to realise their potential.
For the past 14 years, I have been supporting people to identify and overcome a variety of challenges, encouraging thinking beyond their current realms of possibility to create the future they want.
Having personally experienced the benefits of coaching, I believe it has been a crucial component to changing my thinking, to push me out of my comfort zone and take action towards my goals in both my business and life.
Let me support you as you as you strive to take your career and life to the next level.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Before signing up for any coaching support, I recommend we begin with a free 30-minute Discovery Call which can be booked online through my website. From there, if you decide to continue to work with me, which programmes might be suitable and discuss prices and payment options.
Please visit my website for more details www.rlcoachingsolutions.co.uk
My office is in the heart of Leeds City Centre, a 5-minute walk from the train station.
The majority of my clients meet with me at my private office in Leeds City Centre, though sessions are also available via Skype, Zoom or telephone.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|