Supporting individuals in their 40's or 50's who want to make a change in their career.
For more information, visit https://www.ruthlewis.co.uk
Gain clarity through coaching.
Coaching is for you if any or all of these apply:
- Stuck in a rut, feeling bored, frustrated, and unhappy
- No longer in a job you love and want to make specific changes but not sure how
- Don’t believe you have transferable skills
- Have lost your job and don't know where to begin
- Experiencing or facing redundancy and don't know what to do next
- Feel you have more to offer but are limited by opportunities
- Considering your 1st career change after being in the same job since you left school
- Or maybe it's your 3rd or 4th career change and you're still feeling unfulfilled
- Your job is having a negative impact on other areas of your life and you're looking to change this
Here's why you shouldn't do this
For people who aren't too sure whether coaching is for them. This is not for you if:
- You're happy with your career and life as it is and things are working out great
- You feel there is nothing to change
- You don't want to commit the time to creating the life you want
- You are not prepared to take action
- You don’t want to invest time or money into your future
But, here's why you should do this
For people who recognise that something different needs to happen. This is for you if:
- You are ready to take control of your future career and create the life you want
- You want to be in a career that is fulfilling and rewarding, but which also challenges you
- You want to take your career in a new direction or to the next level
- You believe you have more to offer
- You feel you deserve to have more freedom and happiness in your life
- You're committed to taking action but not sure how
- You want to dream...bigger
"Working with Ruth can be challenging but in a good way. She made me think outside of the box and explore issues further, which I found very useful. I feel much more confident with the work I do and have developed my skills since working with Ruth. I would definitely recommend Ruth, she is a very good listener, pushing people to be the very best they can be. She believed in me and really helped boost my confidence."
"Ruth helped me in growing my confidence in my interviewing skills within my role. I found Ruth really listened to me and helped vocalise my thought process which helped me reflect on my practice. She helped me be more confident when asking difficult questions and how to frame them within my role. Ruth provides structured coaching within a relaxed environment. Ruth is understanding, encouraging, helpful and reliable."
"My self-confidence has increased within my role since working with Ruth. She is very supportive, with a massive amount of experience and knowledge which she is happy to share when you need her to."
"Before working with Ruth, the main challenge I faced was being confident in my new role and assertive in the decisions I was making. Ruth helped me to identify and draw on my strengths which have led me to be more comfortable with my style of working. In an organisation where there are endless policies to adhere to, Ruth helped me to navigate this and see the bigger picture in terms of the purpose of my role."
HELLO, I'M RUTH. I'M A CAREER AND LIFE COACH.
My aim is to help individuals within their 30's, 40's or 50's from both the private and public sectors, explore infinite possibilities and find real-life solutions to create the career and life they desire. With the right level of support and engagement, you can make extraordinary changes in your career life and create the future you want, even if you do not know exactly what that future might look like.
From September 2021, face to face sessions will be available at my new office space at Nostell Estate Business Park near Wakefield. This tranquil environment allows me to offer sessions within the dog friendly office or in the natural beauty of the surrounding countryside and woodlands. Coaching walks give you an opportunity to relax and clear your mind of any distractions, to focus on what you want and to find the direction you want to go in. Alternatively, sessions can take place remotely via telephone or Zoom.
Whether you're looking to change your career, have just been made redundant and don't know what to do next, strive to find a lifestyle that works for you and gives you more freedom or dream of having your own business, then I can help.
Coaching with me, could for you:
- Transform your life
- Create a lifestyle that gives you more time and freedom to spend doing the things you want with the people that matter
- Gain career progression, new career or be your own boss
- Develop your existing skills and strengths
- Take your life to the next level, becoming the best version of you
Coaching with me provides you with an opportunity to creatively shine a light on what is holding you back from making changes, space to explore, plan and execute possible solutions without judgment or kickstarts you to focus on the next chapter in your life. It encourages honesty and authenticity to be the person you want to be and live a life of choice.
Whether you are looking for individual sessions or want to participate in a 4-hour breakthrough walk and coach session in order to make a change in your career or life, you can discuss with me further by booking a free 30-minute Discovery Call via my website.
For more information on working with me, head to https://www.ruthlewis.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
I can confirm that I hold the following qualifications and I am a Professional Member of the Association of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ANLP).
- MA Applied Coaching.
- Certified Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming | Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming | Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
- Certified Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming in the field of Coaching | Certified VUE NLP Coach.
- Professional Coaching Skills.
- Certified Practitioner of Creating Your Future Coaching™ Techniques.
- BA (Hons) Community Justice (Probation)| BSc (Hons) Psychology| BSc (Hons) Applied Chemistry.
- NVQ level 4 - Community Justice (Working with Offending Behaviour) | Diploma in Probation Studies.
- Working Effectively with Troubled and Troublesome Teenagers.
- Level 4 Preparing for Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector.
I am an experienced and creative professional with over 25 years’ experience in both the public and private sectors. As well as running my own business, I also helped to create a successful e-commerce business. I am recognised as an individual who is authentic, dedicated and focused, with a strong drive to achieve success and support others to realise their potential.
For the past 15 years, I have been supporting people to identify and overcome a variety of challenges, encouraging thinking beyond their current realms of possibility to create the future they want.
Having personally experienced the benefits of coaching, I believe it has been a crucial component to changing my thinking, to push me out of my comfort zone and take action towards my goals in both my business and life.
Let me support you as you strive to take your career and life to the next level.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Free initial telephone session
Before signing up for any coaching support, I recommend we begin with a free 30-minute Discovery Call which can be booked online through my website. From there, if you decide to continue to work with me, what sessions might be suitable, discuss prices and explore any other queries you may have around the coaching process. Bespoke programmes are available for multiple sessions if required following further discussions.
Please visit my website for more details www.ruthlewis.co.uk
From September 2021, my office will be at Nostel Estate, 6 miles from Wakefield city centre where face-to-face coaching will be available once again. Free parking is available for the duration of your session. The office and surrounding grounds are dog friendly so you if have a dog, you are welcome to bring them along for your sessions if you don't want to leave them at home! Sessions are also available via Zoom or telephone.