Hi, I'm a qualified and experienced Careers Adviser / Coach - and I'm here to help you! I've worked with young people and adults within the coaching and guidance sector for over 15 years.
Whether it's life coaching, career change, work-life balance, support for young people, graduate job-search, help with your CV, weight-loss coaching, or general personal development, you have come to the right place.
I also have strong insight and experience with anxiety and depression with clients. My approach is to be patient, empathetic, non-judgmental and supportive.
I offer personal and career coaching to individuals or organisations:
- Career coaching (career change, career development, early stages of career, and graduate-coaching)
- CV writing and skills-analysis
- Facing or experiencing redundancy
- Young person's coaching (including careers guidance)
- Life / Personal coaching (discussing goals and dreams, relationship coaching, lifestyle management, weight-loss, confidence, financial planning and more).
- Diet-coaching. Trying to lose weight and get in shape? I can help!
I can work with people virtually from any location, so please contact me if you would like to enquire about packages available.
Check out my website for more information.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Coaching
- Level 6 (QCF) Certificate - Careers Guidance (CDI registered member)
- Diploma for Personal Advisers (Connexions)
- Diploma in Youth and Community Work
- PTLLS (Teaching Adults)
I have experience working with young people for many years as a Youth Worker, Youth Development Manager and as a Personal Adviser for over 10 years (including careers guidance). I have also worked with adults in careers and life coaching work.
Worked in Schools, Colleges, Centres, Churches, community venues, people's own homes, cafe's, and many other venues.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Faith crisis
- Spiritual coaching
Please enquire as fees vary, and coaching-packages are also available.
Initial consultations over the phone or in person are always FREE.
Available by telephone, Skype, FaceTime, Google Hang-outs, email. 10am-8pm, Tues-Sun.
Currently NO face-to-face contact during COVID-19 lock-down.
15 years experience of careers guidance and coaching with adults and young people.