Be a spring chicken! - NEW START - NEW YOU!
Spring is that time of year, when we think long and hard about our lives and our lifestyles. We analyse our job and career, we question our passion for it, we question our relationships or lack of them, we wonder what else is out there for us, we want to lose weight, we want to create a "new me" or just a different life!
Well, you have come to the right place.
I offer personal and career coaching to individuals or organisations:
- Career coaching (career change, career development, early stages of career, and graduate-coaching)
- Facing redundancy (having experienced this myself I can personally relate to some of the challenges faced by those facing redundancy)
- Young person's coaching (I have worked with young people for 20 years and currently also work for an organisation supporting young people)
- Life / Personal coaching (discussing goals and dreams, relationship coaching, lifestyle management, weight-loss, confidence, financial planning and more).
- Diet-coaching. Trying to lose weight and get in shape? I can help!
- Courses for new and existing coaches (NEW!) See below for details.
- CV writing
I can work with people from different areas so please contact me if you have any queries about location and alternative methods of working.
Check out my website for more information.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Coaching
- Level 6 (QCF) Certificate - Careers Guidance (CDI registered member)
- Diploma for Personal Advisers (Connexions)
- Diploma in Youth and Community Work
- PTLLS (Teaching Adults)
I have experience working with young people for many years as a Youth Worker, Youth Development Manager and as a Personal Adviser for over 10 years (including careers guidance). I have also worked with adults in careers and life coaching work.
Worked in Schools, Colleges, Centres, Churches, community venues, people's own homes, cafe's, and many other venues.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Please enquire as fees vary, and coaching-packages are also available.
Initial consultations over the phone or in person are always FREE.