Strategic Intervention Life Coach and Counsellor
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Helping you get what you want and excel in life!
I help people get the results they desire, create long lasting change, create more joy and happiness in their lives, achieve goals, become their best selves and live a more fulfilling life.
- Do you have career and personal goals but are not too sure what actions you need to take to achieve them?
- Do you want to have less stress and more happiness in your life?
- Do you want to have more control over your emotions?
- Do you want more self confidence, higher self esteem and a stronger mind?
- Do you want to be healthier and have more energy?
- Do you have so much more to give in this world but feel like there's something holding you back?
If you answered yes to any of the above then I can help you. I use a style of coaching called strategic intervention which is simple yet very effective and together we will figure out:
- What you want in life. Your goals, desires and dreams and what's holding you back.
- What you need to do, and stop doing to make this a reality.
- Make the changes in your habits, beliefs and behaviours that ensure you succeed.
I offer a free 30 minute discovery session where we can have a chat about your goals and decide if we can work together. I also offer a free PDF of my top tips to developing a stronger mind for everyone who arranges a discovery session with me.
You can contact me by phone, Email or social media and I will get back to you as as soon I can.
I can't wait to help you achieve your dreams!
Training, qualifications & experience
Accredited Life Coach and I completed my coach training at Robbins-Madanes Training under my teachers Tony Robbins, Cloe Madanes, Mark Peysha, and Magali Peysha.
Level 5 diploma in psychotherapeutic counselling.
6 years experience in working with people 1 on 1, face to face and online.
Association for Coaching (AC)
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
From £60.00 to £80.00
Free initial in-person, telephone or online session
I offer a few different packages and my fees vary depending on which package suits you best.
6 session package priced at £80 per session.
9 session package priced at £70 per session.
12 session package priced at £60 per session.
An initial 30 minute discovery session is always free of charge.
When I work
I am currently coaching on the weekends due to work commitments but I can be flexible if you prefer a session during the week.