My name is Rosa Stevens. I am based in the friendly Northern Ireland. I am the founder of Reset Life Coaching. I’m seriously lucky to do a job I love so much, and I’ve been blessed with success. However, I believe my greatest assets as a coach are my own personal and professional experience, my empathy and non judgemental character enable me to really understand what is going on for others. I have unpacked my own ‘stuff’ and I continue to do so every day and in each session by reflecting my own listening filters.
I like to keep it real and I don’t believe in trying to be someone other than my authentic self.
Coaching with me is a conversation, the aim of which is to get to the truth. From there we’ll make a plan to guide you to achieve your goals both personally and professionally.
It’s a beautiful, challenging, enlightening and fun process during which you will laugh, you might cry, you’ll think deeply, and you’ll grow into your authentic self.
How can I help....
1. Feeling stuck. So, you have a decision to make? Like getting married, leave an unhappy relationship, change careers, leave the country. Or simply follow that dream that you have had for years. Do you feel confused with that voice of reason that holds you hostage? Yes, the one that says, “go for it!” You are overwhelmed with thoughts of “what if I do it and it doesn’t work” vs “what if I don’t do it and I regret it”.
Life coaching will help you dig underneath the thoughts and feelings of “what if’s”, help you discover what’s important to you about this decision, and explore those inner voices. I won’t make the decision for you, I will facilitate your clarification.
2. You are lost. Maybe you don’t know what your “calling” is. Maybe you are living your life in auto-pilot. Maybe you just got out of college and decide that your field wasn’t what you really wanted to spend the rest of your life working on. Or, your routine as a parent has made you forget who you truly are!
Rest assured you are experiencing totally normal life stages and there are loads of people just like you. We need to lose ourselves before we can seek our true path. I can help you honour your true self, search for what is truly important to you. Imagine how that may feel!
3. You are unhappy. If you’re unhappy, you need a change. Or you need to change. Happiness is an end destination and searching for happiness makes us lose focus of the joy we can feel, life coaching will do just that!
4. You are happy. When you’re happy, and you love where you are, you’re more likely to be open to growth. You’re more likely to wonder what else is out there for you and why not!
5. You just got out of a relationship. You’re broken-hearted, or maybe not-so-much. Either way, you’re starting over and that’s a beautiful place to be. You have every reason to be excited about beginning again on your terms.
But, what are your terms?
Maybe you no longer know? Well time to discover! We can strategize, explore and clarify. This will be an exciting time for growth and an investment for future healthier relationships. Invest in yourself.
6. You are comfortable. You have your routine. Your comfort zones. It starts here, and it ends there. Any variation of it and you have a challenging time. We’ve all been there. Yes, who doesn’t like being comfortable, are you having fun? What about spontaneity?
I will challenge you to make new magic.
7. You are scared. Fear holds us back, it is generally an emotion that tells us of danger, does it apply to your present situation?
I will hold the space for you to name your fears, give you tools to act despite them and change the way you look and feel about your fears. You’ll still have fears, you’ll just be able to stand up to them with more courage.
8. You have completed therapy and thinking, “Now what?” As a fully practicing therapist, I know life coaching is a great follow up to personal therapy, it enables clients to continue their own self-discovery journey. As a life coach I am interested in where you are now and where you want to go.
A little bit about me…
I was born in Italy, raised by wonderful Italian parents passionate about their catering businesses. I moved to Northern Ireland at the young age of 12, loved it so much that I made it my beautiful home. With the challenges of a new language, I achieved my qualifications and proceeded to follow the family path by opening my own cafe at the age of 19, whilst raising my new born. A few years later I decided to be bold and fulfil my long lost dream to become a cabin crew and loved every moment of it until I started to see that my "calling" was elsewhere. I boldly left a well-paid job and proceeded to become a full-time student and gain my first degree, whilst running a family and working. My life changed dramatically in 2009, the shock of which forced me to reassess everything and I very quickly began a new life journey. From here on I knew my “calling”. I went back to University and began working as an Integrative Counsellor and Life Coach. I now know that our crises in life can be the absolute making of us.
Training, qualifications & experience
The official bit ...
I am a fully qualified integrative counsellor with UU, (MBACP). I hold a level 4 CPCAB certificate in life coaching. I also have certificates in mindfulness and motivational interviewing. What makes me a different life coach to others? My extensive understanding of human behaviours and cognitive thinking enables me to integrate Cognitive Behavioural Coaching to remove any blockages. My professional understanding of modality allows me to tailor coaching to the client and not the client to coaching.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- I specialise in working with parents to be.
- Life stages coaching.
- Wellbeing coaching.
Photos & videos
Starting from £40 per session
Check out my website for service packages www.resetlifecoaching.co.uk
Book your free 20 minutes consultation to find out if you feel comfortable working with me.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Check out my website booking system for availability.