Roo Davies - Your Life Journey
I’m passionate about helping empower people to live the life that they want to live.
I understand how change can impact a person’s life whether you are making that change happen or change is taking place around you.
As a life coach I provide a compassionate, safe and confidential space where I work side by side with my clients to explore their situation and work together to move forward.
Our coaching sessions would provide you with a safe space for you to have YOUR conversation. A conversation where we would explore…
- WHAT life do you want to live?
- WHERE are you today and where do you want to be?
- WHO are you?
- HOW do you feel about your present and future self?
- WHY are you feeling, thinking, behaving in a certain way?
- HOW can you take action and achieve your goals?
By working together YOU CAN get to where you want to be.
Your life journey will be unique and there is no right or wrong way however everyone CAN embrace uncertainty, be in control and feel confident. We can embark on this journey together.
A TASTER OF WHAT SOME OF MY CLIENTS SAY
- I have met very few people in my life who have an innate ability to connect, to empathise and to proffer sense and kindness and wisdom. Roo is one of these people. She is calm, engaging, wise and funny. She guides you through questions to help you find answers - without you even realising you are on a journey.
- I loved Roo’s approach to help give me the confidence I lacked in my own thought processes and decision making. I discovered a lot about myself that has helped me clarify things at the root of my unease and insecurity. I feel stronger, happier and will be keeping a maintenance session in place with this incredible coach to make sure I keep up the good work!
- I had been struggling with feeling low and I suppose rather redundant since my children left home. I had no idea what I needed or if coaching would help but with my friend’s encouragement about how good Roo was I booked a session. It was the best thing I could of done. I have found the coaching uplifting and motivating. I feel so differently about embracing changes out of my control. My outlook is now far more positive. I am very thankful I did book and actually do something about how I was feeling.
Training, qualifications & experience
- As a Member of the Association for Coaching I am committed to working ethically, being fit to practise and fulfilling my relevant statutory duties
- Advanced Coaching - The University of Oxford
- Introduction to Coaching - The University of Oxford
Photos & videos
How much does a session cost?
An hourly session during the week costs £60. A hourly session on a Sunday costs £70.
How often will we meet?
Depending on the situation and personal preference, we will meet weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
When can we meet?
We schedule a minimum of six sessions after the initial session, setting the date and time of the next meeting at the end of the previous one.
There are several options for where we can meet…
Monday-Friday: The White House, Thame
Sunday: 58 South Molton Street, Mayfair, London
I am also very happy to coach you in your own home if that is what you would prefer or sometimes clients choose to meet in quiet surroundings elsewhere. Travel expenses may be charged, this will be agreed in the initial conversation.
How long do the sessions last?
Usually a session lasts for 1 hour. If for any reason we agree that a longer session would be beneficial that can be discussed together.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|