I HELP PEOPLE GAIN CLARITY, SHIFT MINDSET & BEHAVIOUR AND GAIN PURPOSE. An award winning coach and a member of the Association for Coaching, my expertise and passion is helping people figure stuff out! Helping you get unstuck. In your personal and professional life.
Coaching brings clarity and this clarify brings confidence in knowing how you want to show up. Figuring out… The what. The why. The how.
Some of my clients talk about feeling like the fog has lifted from the coaching experience. People who seek coaching are often living fulfilled lives and are not necessarily ‘in crisis’ but they want more. They aren’t ready to settle.
HOW I WORK
I put you at the heart of the coaching. I don’t take a one-size fits all approach; there is no standard ten-step process. Instead I take time to find out where you’re at and how I best help you as your coach. I strive that for each person, the coaching process is a positive one which adds real value - may that be in your personal life, your career, your business, or all three. I work with you, side by side, in a compassionate, safe and confidential space.
I don’t have a magic wand but I do have a signature coaching approach and framework that works. This is supported by heaps of techniques for you to add to your ‘life toolkit’.
I totally get that life can be challenging – filled with both exciting and daunting times – whilst at the same time, the feeling of being stuck can creep in and everything can start to feel a bit like ‘groundhog-day’. It sometimes can be hard to see the wood for the trees.
I work with small business owners ready to take their business to the next level. Whether you are looking to launch a new business, scale growth or clarify your proposition, business coaching will help you reach your goals.
My coaching expertise combined with 20 years working in marketing, provides a unique blend of know-how, experience and mentoring to help you accelerate your business.
I help my clients find focus, shape strategy, define brand identity and messaging whilst creating action plans with my practical coaching style.
A TASTER OF WHAT SOME OF MY CLIENTS SAY
- I have met very few people in my life who have an innate ability to connect, to empathise and to proffer sense and kindness and wisdom. Roo is one of these people. She is calm, engaging, wise and funny. She guides you through questions to help you find answers - without you even realising you are on a journey.
- I loved Roo’s approach to help give me the confidence I lacked in my own thought processes and decision making. I discovered a lot about myself that has helped me clarify things at the root of my unease and insecurity. I feel stronger, happier and will be keeping a maintenance session in place with this incredible coach to make sure I keep up the good work!
- Roo ran a brilliant workshop for me. We stripped things right back to the DNA of my brand to identify which markets I should be prioritizing and then homed in on the ‘persona’ of my ideal luxury shopper. With her trademark warmth, positivity and pragmatism, Roo helped me understand the world my target clients inhabit, the language they speak and – critically – how to reach them with much greater precision. Roo brought fantastic insight and clarity to my planning. As a ‘solopreneur’, having a great business mind by your side for brainstorming, challenging ideas and developing practical plans is invaluable. Time and money extremely well spent. Thanks Roo!
- I had been struggling with feeling low and I suppose rather redundant since my children left home. I had no idea what I needed or if coaching would help but with my friend’s encouragement about how good Roo was I booked a session. It was the best thing I could of done. I have found the coaching uplifting and motivating. I feel so differently about embracing changes out of my control. My outlook is now far more positive. I am very thankful I did book and actually do something about how I was feeling.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I hold a Post Graduate Certificate in Coaching (with a Distinction) from Goldsmiths, London.
- Introduction to Coaching & Advanced Coaching - The University of Oxford
- My coaching expertise is combined with 20 years working in marketing. I hold a first class BA Hons Degree and Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing. This means I have a unique blend of strategic know-how, experience and mentoring when it comes to business coaching.
- As a Member of the Association for Coaching I am committed to working ethically, being fit to practise and fulfilling my relevant statutory duties.
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
An hour session starts from £90. Cost depends on location and length of session.
Monday - Friday (day and evening appointments). Limited weekend sessions available on request.
Where does coaching take place?
I coach people 1-2-1 either in person or via video call. I also deliver workplace coaching either as workshops or on a 1-2-1 basis as a company’s resident coach. If you’re in Oxfordshire or Buckinghamshire you can choose to come to my coaching practice in Thame or I can come to you. The wonders of technology allow me to coach people around the globe so as long as you have an internet connection we can connect!
How often are coaching sessions?
Depending on the situation and personal preference, we will meet weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Coaching can be face to face or via video call.
How long do the sessions last?
Usually a session lasts for an hour but this is flexible based on your requirements. Sometimes a 90 minute session is useful or for deep dive business coaching, the session can be 3 hours if it involves shaping strategy and planning.