Scarlet Ibis Coaching
I am a qualified coach and experienced change practitioner of over 10 years with a variety of skills, accreditations and life experience, allowing me to offer an accessible, personable and well-rounded service to individuals and small businesses who are seeking coaching.
I first came across coaching organically in my role as Change Manager. I began coaching leaders of change in order to design appropriate change for organisational health and performance. Simultaneously, I coached recipients of change - those on the receiving end of doing things differently who don't always see the necessity of change. More recently I have started focusing on managers of change who have the huge task of being both implementers and recipients of change, an enormous ask alongside the day job, which is often overlooked.
What sets me apart from other coaches is that I offer a blended consultative and coaching style, which cherry picks the best bits of both disciplines (change management and coaching) to enable you to address challenges and make positive sustainable changes that add joy to your life.
What you can expect from me:
- A professional experience.
- A safe and empathetic space to explore topics which are personal to you.
Support in embracing and pursuing change.
- Time spent understanding the problem as an alternative to admiring it.
- Access to a rich toolkit of models, frameworks and approaches to assist in realising your full potential.
- A bespoke plan to realise your goals together with accountability for your actions in achieving those goals.
- Respectful and constructive challenge where appropriate in order to arrive at alternative perspectives and improve resilience.
- Genuine investment in you; my work ethos is to offer a valuable and value for money personal development journey.
Purpose: You might be changing careers, entering a new life stage, relocating, deciding on your calling after a stretch in academia or emerging from a challenging time and looking for a renewed sense of self.
Performance: You might be a leader or small business spread too thinly and / or lacking focus. Or perhaps you have clear sight of the goal but lack know-how or a plan of how to get there. You might be blocked or procrastinating or alternatively lacking in confidence and / or suffering with imposter syndrome.
Relationships: You might be separated parents seeking to establish a contact schedule, business partners struggling to align, a couple or family members hoping to resolve conflict or anyone else experiencing challenges in a partnership.
If you have a different requirement but think my style and approach would be a great fit then please do get in touch.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Training, qualifications & experience
I use a range of methodologies, frameworks, tools and techniques - some of which are industry standard or blend of these to form hybrid delivery styles; others are bespoke creations based on years of extensive cross-industry and client experience. I am not wedded to specific models and will design your package based on your particular need.
My toolkit includes (but is not limited to):
- Traditional coaching models and methods (including GROW)
- Gallup strength finder questionnaire and skills insights
- Emotional Intelligence profiling and support in establishing a development plan for areas for improvement
- NLP foundation skills
- Bespoke (Scarlet Ibis) listening, communication and resilience training
- A vast array of change management principles (APMG, Prosci)
- Continuous improvement methodology taking inspiration from Lean Six Sigma
- Facilitation and negotiation techniques
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Starting a new independent business.
- Improving performance (business and personal).
- Step-parenting and blended families.
£70.00 per session
Free initial in-person, telephone or online session
I also offer coaching packages, which are tailored to your needs and will be costed with you accordingly.
I am flexible with my working hours - please contact me for more information.